Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

David PS

1653340803012.png

Lollipop2

He seems to be doing okay for now. I realize there could very well be long-standing consequences down the road but I’m grateful he’s doing better for the time being. I wanted to wait for a couple days before giving this update just in case things got worse again. Thanks for everyone’s support and prayers. Y’all are the best!
AWESOMENESS!!! I am sooooo happy for you guys ❤️❤️

I just want to update on my husband’s situation after the second jab.

The Guillain Barre symptoms came on strong during the middle of the night on day 7 post jab. Before that he had the typical fatigue, body aches, headache and just generally feeling unwell. One weird thing is that the arm that he didn’t receive the injection in hurts worse than the injected arm. Bizarre. By day 10 I could tell he was back to acting like himself and when I asked him he said he felt back to normal.

He seems to be doing okay for now. I realize there could very well be long-standing consequences down the road but I’m grateful he’s doing better for the time being. I wanted to wait for a couple days before giving this update just in case things got worse again. Thanks for everyone’s support and prayers. Y’all are the best!
I am thrilled to hear better news Blossom! Strangely the same thing happened to my girlfriend after her first jab, she woke up on day three with a horrible pain with a sore on tye opposite arm, in the same place as the other arm where the needle went in, and it turned into this monster of a sore with blisters on it and lasted a month. She said it was the most painful thing she has ever experienced. Daily Manuka honey orally and topically finally got it gone.

Attachments

• A2471E12-6A78-4E36-9866-E76422A0F4E1.jpeg
    A2471E12-6A78-4E36-9866-E76422A0F4E1.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 8

Lollipop2

Normally I’d say no way but with the way everything has gone is going I honestly don’t feel so confident completely dismissing things like this any longer.
Thank you! It seems real to me in some strange way - maybe because it is so strange, it is almost believable. How to make that up?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you! It seems real to me in some strange way - maybe because it is so strange, it is almost believable. How to make that up?
No kidding, I completely get it. So many things I previously thought would never happen have come to pass in the last 2+ years and the weirdness of it just seems to be escalating.

David PS

David PS

Birdie

I saw a video interview, in 2021, with an undertaker who reported similar findings.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals