Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Attachments

• 19745360-49F7-480C-BF8C-6F074E0E36DD.jpeg
    19745360-49F7-480C-BF8C-6F074E0E36DD.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 17

Jerkboy

My mother has been in the hospital 2 times now with epileptic/psychosis-like symptoms since taking the vaccine. E.g. spasms, talking jibberish, not reacting to people saying stuff to her, seems like she is empty etc. Also had a clot after the vaccine. She is on intensive care now.

Toxic metals in vaccine can also cause autism probably.

Before the jab she never had issues like this. Not sure if related to the vaccine. I told her not to take it but she did.

Also most people are too naive falling for these tricks. Can't blame em I was the same but because I crashed from a pharmaceutical I understood that this world is not out there to help you. Since then I have avoided any pitfalls from pharmaceuticals. It's insane how fast they prescribe this ***t as well.

P

Peatness

@Jerkboy so sorry to hear about your mother. I agree with you about pharmaceuticals. I am working really hard to be in a position where I don't need any big pharma crap. Wishing her better days

My mother has been in the hospital 2 times now with epileptic/psychosis-like symptoms since taking the vaccine. E.g. spasms, talking jibberish, not reacting to people saying stuff to her, seems like she is empty etc. Also had a clot after the vaccine. She is on intensive care now.

Before the jab she never had issues like this. Not sure if related to the vaccine. I told her not to take it but she did.

Also most people are too naive falling for these tricks. Can't blame em I was the same but because I crashed from a pharmaceutical I understood that this world is not out there to help you. Since then I have avoided any pitfalls from pharmaceuticals. It's insane how fast they prescribe this ***t as well.
That is terrible! I am so sorry your family is having to go through this!

Lollipop2

So sad what is happening to your Mother. Sending you and her good thoughts. Good for you recognizing the pharma scam.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

I’m so, so sorry.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I just want to update on my husband’s situation after the second jab.

The Guillain Barre symptoms came on strong during the middle of the night on day 7 post jab. Before that he had the typical fatigue, body aches, headache and just generally feeling unwell. One weird thing is that the arm that he didn’t receive the injection in hurts worse than the injected arm. Bizarre. By day 10 I could tell he was back to acting like himself and when I asked him he said he felt back to normal.

He seems to be doing okay for now. I realize there could very well be long-standing consequences down the road but I’m grateful he’s doing better for the time being. I wanted to wait for a couple days before giving this update just in case things got worse again. Thanks for everyone’s support and prayers. Y’all are the best!

Regina

I just want to update on my husband’s situation after the second jab.

The Guillain Barre symptoms came on strong during the middle of the night on day 7 post jab. Before that he had the typical fatigue, body aches, headache and just generally feeling unwell. One weird thing is that the arm that he didn’t receive the injection in hurts worse than the injected arm. Bizarre. By day 10 I could tell he was back to acting like himself and when I asked him he said he felt back to normal.

He seems to be doing okay for now. I realize there could very well be long-standing consequences down the road but I’m grateful he’s doing better for the time being. I wanted to wait for a couple days before giving this update just in case things got worse again. Thanks for everyone’s support and prayers. Y’all are the best!
:praying: Thx for the update. Continued prayers and well-wishes for complete recovery.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals