Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Hugh Johnson

This person claims the vaxx is actual gene editing. I can not judge this because I lack understanding of the topic, so I am posting it here and perhaps someone who understands a little bit about this can make a thread if there is something here.

Grapelander

This person claims the vaxx is actual gene editing. I can not judge this because I lack understanding of the topic, so I am posting it here and perhaps someone who understands a little bit about this can make a thread if there is something here.
Thanks - this looks like a good article - will need time to look.
Remember when Kaufman was pushing
Chromosome 8 - that got quiet?

While the CDC states mRNA will leave body in a few weeks - this article states that this is a multi-generation manipulation:

Fragmented SARS CoV-2 spike protein sequences in the mRNA mask the real intention behind the Cominarty vaccine, which is the manipulation of the human genome at Chromosome 5 and Chromosome 19 as part of a human gene drive experiment.

After sexual reproduction with a Wildtype, each parent contributes one copy of each chromosome to their offspring. Thus, the offspring carries only in 50% the altered gene from the parent. The altered gene will persist in low frequency in the following generations or can even go distinct after several generations.

However, the new genome editing technique CRISPR CAS9 increases the odds that almost any altered gene will be inherited 100% to offspring, potentially allowing the altered gene to spread through even wild populations after only 12-15 generations for every thousand reproducing gene drive individuals

Attachments

• The Pfizer CRISPR Vaccine Experiment.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 5

AlaskaJono

I didn't read this yet, but last few years - like you- I read genetic/biological material way beyond my understanding, in an effort to understand it. And I have had Uni level physiology, and pathology, and microbiology for a few years. But that was 30 years ago. The mRNA vaccine was not supposed to leave your upper arm muscle. So naturally it makes it's way into cells to get the cell to reproduce it and ALSO gets integrated into the DNA in the nucleus of the cell. (Maybe not always, but it does happen). I cannot remember where I read this, but 70% chance this is on the forum somewhere so do search. Bottom line is much of the spike protein goes to the ovaries, as well as liver, heart, lungs, testes, etc.. . So it has been suggested that even if vaxxed women can bear children, then their offspring will not be fertile.
I will post next few days if I can find those studies. Yeah, basically in addition to all the 20th century toxins which lessened fertility, now we have the jabs.

AlaskaJono

@Hugh Johnson I just found this, and just listened to it. A Canadian Doctor describes to a group how mRNA gets transcribed into the DNA, particularly in the ovaries. And may not allow that woman to have a healthy baby, or carry to full term, etc., OR if she can give birth to a healthy baby, then that child has a high percentage of infertility if it is a female. That is what I understood. Good 10 minute speech.
https://rumble.com/v102f9m-follow-ideas-not-people-dr-nagase.html

David PS

David PS

tankasnowgod

CRISPR refers to a process that bacteria do, that allegedly edits DNA. If true, that means we have likely undergone "gene editing" our entire life. As has every other animal. And it's been happening for a long time, maybe since life began.

They claim that scientists have now harnessed this process, and that it's really easy to do (kinda like the Humpty Dance).

Here is a video showing how "easy" it is-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vJjLpS1o9g

So, it would seem the process is basically using a computer program, then using another computer program, and then ordering some additional CRISPR stuff (Plasmids and Oligos), and then do some high school Chemistry level mixing/pipetting and such, and then, go back to the computer program to see if you did anything.

Here's another video that shows a CRISPR lab, and again, the work that people do looks like high school level Chemistry experiments, albeit with far superior equipment-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV91sxtS03k

(As an aside, it's odd that they are triple purifying a CAS9 protein at the beginning of the video, seeing as we are at the end of an alleged "pandemic" caused by a virus that has never undergone a single purification step, and no one, not virologists, science journals, government officials the general public, nor even Ray Peat, seems to think this is a problem. Obviously, these CRISPR scientists should stop wasting time purifying a protein, and just grab a jug of milk from the store and get to gene editin'.)

There does appear to be an extra step here, of taking an electron micrograph (in color, even!), but actual process seems pretty low tech. It seems that you are completely dependent on the computer program to tell you if you what happened, as you can't really check in the real world. They don't appear to be able to "hand sequence" anything by looking at the sample under the microscope.

Neither of these videos suggest how you could do this "in vivo." The goal in the original video was dubious enough that you could never tell, in the real world, if it was successful or not. "Oh great, you didn't appear to catch Zika! Our 'Dengue Immunity Gene Knockout Experiment' must have been a success!"

There is very little in the way of "Oh wow!" type alterations. There are things like the "Glow in the Dark Rabbit," but that seems to get little coverage, and there are a number of ways you could fake this video, with even something as simple as breaking open a glow stick and spreading in on a couple bunnies-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqQ-DSKObTI

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals