Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Grapelander

Have you seen the section where it says this? If so please post it thanks
VACCINE INFORMATION FACT SHEET
It actually states:
WHAT SHOULD YOU MENTION TO YOUR VACCINATION PROVIDER BEFORE YOU GET THE VACCINE? Tell the vaccination provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
 have any allergies
 have had myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) or pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)
 have a fever
 have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner
 are immunocompromised or are on a medicine that affects your immune system
 are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
 are breastfeeding
 have received another COVID-19 vaccine
 have ever fainted in association with an injection

That does not mean they will not still give you an injection; especially if they are paid to do it. In my mind these are the folks who should not get injected - but I've specifically heard these groups being marketed to for boosters (makes me think of baby seats).

This is the info on who Pfizer states should not get the injection:

WHO SHOULD NOT GET THE VACCINE? You should not get the vaccine if you:
 had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine
 had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient of this vaccine.

P

Peatness

It actually states:
WHAT SHOULD YOU MENTION TO YOUR VACCINATION PROVIDER BEFORE YOU GET THE VACCINE? Tell the vaccination provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
 have any allergies
 have had myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) or pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)
 have a fever
 are breastfeeding

That does not mean they will not still give you an injection; especially if they are paid to do it. In my mind these are the folks who should not get injected - but I've specifically heard these groups being marketed to for boosters (makes me think of baby seats).

The whole thing is a farce because very sick people are being targeted with these bioinjections.

rothko

It actually states:
 have any allergies
 have a fever
 are breastfeeding

This is a very different thing from "PFIZER H AS A WARNING ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT SAYS IF YOU HAVE A HEART PROBLEM A HISTORY OF HEART PROBLEM TAKE MEDICATIONS FOR BLOOD PRESSURE CHOLESTEROL AND DIABETES YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE THE VACCINE." People should stop posting hype. Demeans the movement - and can quickly turn people off. The only thing pfizer says on the cut sheet is if you had an allergenic reaction to vax or ingredients.

ddjd

This story made the daily mail uk

BBC Radio Newcastle presenter Lisa Shaw died aged 44 after suffering blood clots following Covid AstraZeneca jab, her family reveal

"An award-winning BBC radio presenter died in hospital after suffering blood clots after she received the AstraZeneca vaccine, her family have revealed.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Newcastle, developed 'severe' headaches a week after having the jab and fell seriously ill a few days later, relatives said in a statement.

Ms Shaw, 44, died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, on Friday afternoon having been treated in intensive care for blood clots and bleeding.

A fact-of-death certificate lists the vaccine as one of the possible factors, but document does not determine a cause of death"

View: https://twitter.com/garetheve/status/1487719106279362562?t=MBVlPPX-iMj7lCH8of76Xw&s=19

ddjd

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My 2 sons lost their father last night. He was healthy to a fault. Went outside and just dropped. The doctors say they think it was a heart attack, I say it was from the booster shoot he had 2 weeks ago. Please pray for them they are devastated ??</p>&mdash; Diane Mohr (@DianeMohr9) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/DianeMohr9/status/1488001029903953921?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">January 31, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals