Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Drareg

Thanks, it really is a great thread.
A lady in his comments posted the below study @haidut Do think the function of harmalan is similar here, you mentioned its protective against the likes of covid? She claims it can regulate heme iron redox.

The unique ability to adapt and thrive in inhospitable, stressful tumor microenvironments (TME) also renders cancer cells resistant to traditional chemotherapeutic treatments and/or novel pharmaceuticals. Cancer cells exhibit extensive metabolic alterations involving hypoxia, accelerated glycolysis, oxidative stress, and increased extracellular ATP that may activate ancient, conserved prion adaptive response strategies that exacerbate multidrug resistance (MDR) by exploiting cellular stress to increase cancer metastatic potential and stemness, balance proliferation and differentiation, and amplify resistance to apoptosis. The regulation of prions in MDR is further complicated by important, putative physiological functions of ligand-binding and signal transduction. Melatonin is capable of both enhancing physiological functions and inhibiting oncogenic properties of prion proteins. Through regulation of phase separation of the prion N-terminal domain which targets and interacts with lipid rafts, melatonin may prevent conformational changes that can result in aggregation and/or conversion to pathological, infectious isoforms. As a cancer therapy adjuvant, melatonin could modulate TME oxidative stress levels and hypoxia, reverse pH gradient changes, reduce lipid peroxidation, and protect lipid raft compositions to suppress prion-mediated, non-Mendelian, heritable, but often reversible epigenetic adaptations that facilitate cancer heterogeneity, stemness, metastasis, and drug resistance. This review examines some of the mechanisms that may balance physiological and pathological effects of prions and prion-like proteins achieved through the synergistic use of melatonin to ameliorate MDR, which remains a challenge in cancer treatment

Peating Force

I have a dedicated thread on covid with some friends where I post all my findings, it's mostly in french (I don't have fancy Twitter links, just local news sites):

13 (!!!) yo, heart attack during sports class sent to hospital "concerning state"

73 yo famous stylist "natural death" but then... "unexpected death in the sunday afternoon", looks like the "died suddenly" we see in English-speaking news

23 yo student cycling, heart attack now in hospital

52 yo teacher dead in class (!!!), stroke

59 yo teacher fell just before class, sent to hospital, pronounced dead there

That's only one week, I guess it's pretty much the same everywhere else.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

FJ45EwhXoAc4U_u

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals