Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Mossy

Peatful

My friends with a fifth grade daughter- just got her BOOSTERED yesterday- and things aren’t going well. She is extremely extremely ill.

This is killing me.

Peatful

Jam

Lollipop2

I needed to vent.
Thx for letting me do so.

Im loosing my mind watching this...
This is soooo hard watching people we love make these incredibly uniformed, horrific, harming, misguided, delusional decisions for themselves and their families. It breaks my heart and makes me extremely angry. I am trying to stay positive and move forward but hearing these types and horror stories makes it hard.

Peatful

This is soooo hard watching people we love make these incredibly uniformed, horrific, harming, misguided, delusional decisions for themselves and their families. It breaks my heart and makes me extremely angry. I am trying to stay positive and move forward but hearing these types and horror stories makes it hard.
Better to be compassionate and troubled- than hardened to it all.

These parents are so very very very confused and misled. It’s so complicated for them socially, school wise and family pressures.
No excuses- but they literally are blind and can not see....

Lollipop2

Better to be compassionate and troubled- than hardened to it all.

These parents are so very very very confused and misled. It’s so complicated for them socially, school wise and family pressures.
No excuses- but they literally are blind and can not see....
I know. My family as well, blind.

P

Peatness

Altogether, our study recommends additional caution when vaccinating people with pre-existing clinical conditions, including diabetes, electrolyte imbalances, renal dysfunction, and coagulation disorders.

Athrunzala

1644063294495.jpeg

Israel has very high cases of covid

Z

Zsazsa

Altogether, our study recommends additional caution when vaccinating people with pre-existing clinical conditions, including diabetes, electrolyte imbalances, renal dysfunction, and coagulation disorders.

A Chinese study?!

ETA n=11???
A total of 11 healthy adult volunteers of both sexes, aged 24–47 years, with a BMI of 21.5–30.0 kg/m², were enrolled in this study

Z

Zsazsa

Soccer players (isolated cases, not a cancer epidemy)
Jean Pyerre - 23 y.o. - testicular cancer

David Brooks - 24 y.o. - Hodgkin’s lymphoma

Mario Gonzalez - 21 y.o. - Hodgkin’s lymphoma

Dan Barden - 20 y.o. - testicular cancer

Morgyn Riedl - 17 y.o. - Hodgkin’s lymphoma

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZl5OANO9vq/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals