Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Lollipop2

What to do?? They think we are the outcasts not getting vaccinated, but they will soon discover they are the lepers. The the "uh oh what did I do" moment that is coming" makes me nauseous :/
I also see this moment coming:

<the "uh oh what did I do" moment that is coming" makes me nauseous :/>

I do think we need to hopefully offer them suggestions on things to mitigate though we know they are maimed for life.

Lollipop2

My family won't be seeing me for a looooooong time.

Too bad Ecuador just got a bankster imposed on them for their presidency, probably via Dominion voting machines. I was thinking the jungle looked good about now.
So far I have avoided the vaccinated bunch. I keep having excuses and dodging interaction opportunities.

Lollipop2

Tell them you don't want to risk exposing them to Bat Plague, as you are unvaccinated. That's what I'll do. Obviously my family isn't the brightest.

Even as a kid I thought I had been switched at birth.
+1

LoL...learning process. I am sure one visit will work out fine for you. I think continuous interaction over extended periods of time will be the problem.
The bigger problem is my brother-in-law is our employee. How that is gonna play out is very worrisome.

Lollipop2

The bigger problem is my brother-in-law is our employee. How that is gonna play out is very worrisome.
Again, I think you are voicing real concerns we all have to face. This could be a big problem in small companies especially after the vaccinated start losing their performance skills. My husband has been trying to warn businesses to expect problems from their vaccinated employees.

Again, I think you are voicing real concerns we all have to face. This could be a big problem in small companies especially after the vaccinated start losing their performance skills. My husband has been trying to warn businesses to expect problems from their vaccinated employees.
Funny thing is my brother-in-law got Covid and was out of work for 3 weeks, but the doctor said he still needed to get the vaccine. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Back to closing the vents in the office again to protect everyone else :/

Nemo

I also see this moment coming:

<the "uh oh what did I do" moment that is coming" makes me nauseous :/>

I do think we need to hopefully offer them suggestions on things to mitigate though we know they are maimed for life.

Lolli, you should start a line of Bat Plague greeting cards.

"Sis, sorry you are maimed for life. Remember to pay your health insurance!"

Funny thing is my brother-in-law got Covid and was out of work for 3 weeks, but the doctor said he still needed to get the vaccine. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Back to closing the vents in the office again to protect everyone else :/

@charlie can you post this in the thread I started about info to help family and friends not get the jab.?

Thanks for the kind words ya'll.
Stay safe my friend :)

Lejeboca

This physician certainly believes the spike protein is being shed from vaccinated people via the breath, spit, skin, sweat, semen, etc.
Sooo, it is a very good idea that they continue wear face diapers! I suggest private part diapers too!

Lejeboca

On a serious note though, their spike shedding or not. This is a spiritual issue of "retards" vs us. Hence, flower essences may be of big help here. I realize that this is way off this thread's topic or even the RPF but just a quick thought:
* yarrow FE to clean environment around you and let everyone respect your boundaries.
(One would just spray one around oneself before contact.)

Regina

On a serious note though, their spike shedding or not. This is a spiritual issue of "retards" vs us. Hence, flower essences may be of big help here. I realize that this is way off this thread's topic or even the RPF but just a quick thought:
* yarrow FE to clean environment around you and let everyone respect your boundaries.
(One would just spray one around oneself before contact.)
I have seen yarrow work on my dog!
That's a pretty cool idea.

nikotrope

I spent some time with my 2 vaccinated parents (2 whole weeks) recently and didn’t get sick. I took vitamin C and magnesium every day though. And I am never sick.

As long as we eat low PUFA, reduce stress, sleep well, etc. The spike shedding won’t be affecting us much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals