Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

-Luke-

So they were right from the start after all: Social distancing really IS the solution...

LucyL

1619700402972.png

I don't understand the tertiary spread. I get spreading the spike protein after you turn your body into a factory to create it, and I get getting sick from the spike protein after you come in contact with someone shedding, but how are you, a secondary infection, reproducing the spike protein enough to get yet another person sick? Is it possible that it is capable of getting into your genome even without the lipid nanoparticles?

Lollipop2

Lolli, you should start a line of Bat Plague greeting cards.

"Sis, sorry you are maimed for life. Remember to pay your health insurance!"
LoL...seriously, we need to get a list of things that might help make them comfortable.

Lollipop2

On a serious note though, their spike shedding or not. This is a spiritual issue of "retards" vs us. Hence, flower essences may be of big help here. I realize that this is way off this thread's topic or even the RPF but just a quick thought:
* yarrow FE to clean environment around you and let everyone respect your boundaries.
(One would just spray one around oneself before contact.)
I love flower essences! Good idea. I completely forgot.

Lollipop2

View attachment 23111

I don't understand the tertiary spread. I get spreading the spike protein after you turn your body into a factory to create it, and I get getting sick from the spike protein after you come in contact with someone shedding, but how are you, a secondary infection, reproducing the spike protein enough to get yet another person sick? Is it possible that it is capable of getting into your genome even without the lipid nanoparticles?
Troubling. And why only at or prior to conception? Why not before? How would they even control for that?

tankasnowgod

December/january 2021 plus 8 months = september 2021.

Expect a new worldwide Covid wave + new round of lockdowns that will again last for months by then.

Why? They don't do lockdowns based on any sort of numbers.

tankasnowgod

Gaze, you didn't read the Pfizer document. Pfizer told the FDA they expected exposure via sexual contact, breastfeeding, and via environmental exposure (inhalation and skin contact).

Agree with this..... but it still doesn't mean that normal contact with people who participated in this new experiment will trigger anything unusual.

There is obviously a risk for anyone who was administering these shots. A bulk of the issues I saw in the Infowars articles where doctors/nurses/pharmacists who administered them. Inhaling and physical contact with the liquid, just as I suspected, can tigger issues, and apparently this is confirmed by Pfizer's own document.

Sexual contact and breastfeeding obviously make sense to transmit something as well.

I thought the whole idea of "asymptomatic transfer" of COVID was ridiculous/insane, and I don't see why any issues from these shots would be different. Peat suggested that the routes of transmission are the same for any vax spike protien as a normal virus.

You don't get herpes or warts just from shopping in the same store as someone who has herpes or warts. If you start randomly licking their face? Different story.

So, if you're not handling the vaccine, having sexual contacts with someone who is vaxxed, breastfeeding from them, receiving blood from them, or touching their open sores, I don't think there's a huge risk. Don't let them cough on you for minutes on end, either.

Keep in mind also that all these reactions sound mostly like they could arise from stress and serotonin. These could easily be side effects from the OTHER medical experiments going on at the same time (Lockdown, forced masking). ALL OF THEM raise serotonin.

Obviously, this radical drug experiment shouldn't be carried out on the population. And do things to help lower/control serotonin, just in case.

Last edited:

Nemo

Agree with this..... but it still doesn't mean that normal contact with people who participated in this new experiment will trigger anything unusual.

There is obviously a risk for anyone who was administering these shots. A bulk of the issues I saw in the Infowars articles where doctors/nurses/pharmacists who administered them. Inhaling and physical contact with the liquid, just as I suspected, can tigger issues, and apparently this is confirmed by Pfizer's own document.

Sexual contact and breastfeeding obviously make sense to transmit something as well.

I thought the whole idea of "asymptomatic transfer" of COVID was ridiculous/insane, and I don't see why any issues from these shots would be different. Peat suggested that the routes of transmission are the same for any vax spike protien as a normal virus.

You don't get herpes or warts just from shopping in the same store as someone who has herpes or warts. If you start randomly licking their face? Different story.

So, if you're not handling the vaccine, having sexual contacts with someone who is vaxxed, breastfeeding from them, receiving blood from them, or touching their open sores, I don't think there's a huge risk. Don't let them cough on you for minutes on end, either.

Keep in mind also that all these reactions sound mostly like they could arise from stress and serotonin. These could easily be side effects from the OTHER medical experiments going on at the same time (Lockdown, forced masking). ALL OF THEM raise serotonin.

Obviously, this radical drug experiment shouldn't be carried out on the population. And do things to help lower/control serotonin, just in case.

Herpes and warts aren't respiratory viruses.

Pfizer says the material can be transferred by breath or skin contact. We know it's being passed from bosses to secretaries just from normal contact at the office.

I doubt the doctors and nurses and coworkers spreading the vax material to the unvaxed are French kissing them or coughing in their faces.

Since people are tracing their symptoms directly to contact with recently vaxxed people, and since no one expected the vax material to be transmitted by casual contact, I greatly doubt people have stressed themselves into these symptoms.

I doubt you're going to catch this at the grocery store. However, I would point out that, while wild Covid wasn't particularly infectious, we have no idea what they've put in these vaccines. They might have deliberately included material to make it more infectious.

Last edited:

Nemo

On a serious note though, their spike shedding or not. This is a spiritual issue of "retards" vs us. Hence, flower essences may be of big help here. I realize that this is way off this thread's topic or even the RPF but just a quick thought:
* yarrow FE to clean environment around you and let everyone respect your boundaries.
(One would just spray one around oneself before contact.)

Will check it out. Hope it works better than face diapers.

tankasnowgod

Pfizer says the material can be transferred by breath or skin contact. We know it's being passed from bosses to secretaries just from normal contact at the office.
No, we don't. We have a testimonial or two. Can you be sure the testimonial itself real? Can you be sure that secretary wasn't having an affair with his/her boss? Can you be sure their symptoms aren't due to other causes, such as lockdowns or masks or something that would have happened anyway?
I doubt the doctors and nurses and coworkers spreading the vax material to the unvaxed are French kissing them or coughing in their faces.
Probably not, but as mentioned, they are likely getting direct contact through handling the vaccine themselves. A risk factor for anyone administering them, but not necessarily the general public.
Since people are tracing their symptoms directly to contact with recently vaxxed people, and since no one expected the vax material to be transmitted by casual contact, I greatly doubt people have stressed themselves into these symptoms.
This is the same thing that happened at the beginning of COVID. Any common cold symptoms..... ACK! COVID! The dangers, real or imagined, have been seeded in the minds of the aware public for a few months now.

These people were likely subjected to lockdown, and likely wore masks more in 2020 than at any other point in their lives.
I doubt you're going to catch this at the grocery store. However, I would point out that, while wild Covid wasn't particularly infectious, we have no idea what they've put in these vaccines. They might have deliberately included material to make it more infectious.

How do they make it more "infectious" within the laws of physics? How are they going to transmit a very small, physical particle without doing something like coughing, or having more physical and direct contact?

People put too much faith into bioweapons manufacturers, thinking they are like gods, when really, they are only semi-competent. Of course, injecting someone with a poison can be very dangerous. But that doesn't mean that breathing the same air as they did will be. Anything they exhale will be heavily diluted by normal air in short order.

I think the same skepticism that I applied to some of the nonsense COVID claims also have to apply to the idea of vaccine injury to the unvaxxed. None of the claims are of new symptoms.

Sefton10

Excellent read on the madness of the so called vaccines

Nemo

No, we don't.

Yes, we do. I can do this all day.

When doctors are reporting there are thousands of reports, I basically trust that there are thousands of reports of basically honest people, none of whom expected environmental transmission of the vaccine material.

And these aren't common cold symptoms people are reporting. They are reporting bruises all over their bodies, periods that last two weeks, etc.

How do they make it more infectious? By including a more infectious virus. Two of the vaccines include adenovirus as carriers. You have no idea what is in these vaccines.

tankasnowgod

Yes, we do. I can do this all day.
But you don't. Post your proof, and we'll see. What are you basing your report about unvaxxed secretaries getting vaccine injured from their vaccinated bosses? Is it a random testimonial or two? A well documented and investigated case study? An RCT clinical trial?
When doctors are reporting there are thousands of reports, I basically trust that there are thousands of reports of basically honest people, none of whom expected environmental transmission of the vaccine material.
Doctors also reported hundreds of thousands of COVID deaths. Do you trust those numbers? I don't. The same has to apply here. Each case should be looked at on a case by case basis.
And these aren't common cold symptoms people are reporting. They are reporting bruises all over their bodies, periods that last two weeks, etc.
Okay. So what? This doesn't prove that people who aren't getting the vaccine are getting vaccine injuries.

People have gotten bruises before January 2021. Women have had irregular menstrual cycles prior to January 2021.

Each report must be considered individually. The way they made AIDS seem like a pandemic was by grouping diseases and conditions that didn't have anything to do with each other, and tell everyone it was "One Disease, One Cause." Same with COVID. You are now trying to do the same with unvaccinated vaccine injury.

Nemo

But you don't.

But I do. Nobody in officialdom is going to tell us about these adverse effects. We have to rely on primary sources -- direct reports from others about their experience.

We both know there is a lot of propaganda about Covid. So I choose which info to listen to. For example, if a doctor is pushing masks, I know he is a propagandist. He was taught even in medical school that they don't stop transmission of respiratory viruses. I never listen to a liar again.

I listen to people whose claims have repeatedly checked out.

Yes, they pretty much do prove it at this point. Also, Pfizer's documents to the FDA show they expected environmental exposure. There hasn't been a surge of menstrual problems before like this. And I've never heard of people getting bruises just lying next to their spouse in bed at night.

Nobody with sense believed the AIDs propaganda after Duesberg decisively debunked it. So far all the Duesberg types are saying the vaccine material can transmit through air and skin contact.

tankasnowgod

But I do. Nobody in officialdom is going to tell us about these adverse effects. We have to rely on primary sources -- direct reports from others about their experience.

We both know there is a lot of propaganda about Covid. So I choose which info to listen to. For example, if a doctor is pushing masks, I know he is a propagandist. He was taught even in medical school that they don't stop transmission of respiratory viruses. I never listen to a liar again.

I listen to people whose claims have repeatedly checked out.

Yes, they pretty much do prove it at this point. Also, Pfizer's documents to the FDA show they expected environmental exposure. There hasn't been a surge of menstrual problems before like this. And I've never heard of people getting bruises just lying next to their spouse in bed at night.

Nobody with sense believed the AIDs propaganda after Duesberg decisively debunked it. So far all the Duesberg types are saying the vaccine material can transmit through air and skin contact.

I noticed you didn't even bother to post the testimonial. So, I'm guessing a random testimonial is all you have to back this up.

Again, you are talking about Vaccine injury to people who DIDN'T take the vaccine, and DIDN'T directly handle it. That is a claim than demands good proof to back it up, and you don't have it. It's little more than a hypothesis at this point.

Nemo

I noticed you didn't even bother to post the testimonial. So, I'm guessing a random testimonial is all you have to back this up.

Again, you are talking about Vaccine injury to people who DIDN'T take the vaccine, and DIDN'T directly handle it. That is a claim than demands good proof to back it up, and you don't have it. It's little more than a hypothesis at this point.

Everyone's been posting testimonials. This morning I posted a video of a doctor saying there have been 1000s of reports to doctors about environmental transmission. Last night I posted a video of a nurse saying doctors are now preventing the vaccinated from coming to their offices at the same time as pregnant women.

I can't help it if you hide from information.

The vaccines are a big giant Mengele experiment on the world population and you aren't going to have your precious experimental proof until a huge chunk of the population is dead and maimed.

It's much more than a hypothesis. We have thousands of reports and we have Pfizer documents warning about it.

tankasnowgod

Everyone's been posting testimonials. This morning I posted a video of a doctor saying there have been 1000s of reports to doctors about environmental transmission. Last night I posted a video of a nurse saying doctors are now preventing the vaccinated from coming to their offices at the same time as pregnant women.

I can't help it if you hide from information.

The vaccines are a big giant Mengele experiment on the world population and you aren't going to have your precious experimental proof until a huge chunk of the population is dead and maimed.

It's much more than a hypothesis. We have thousands of reports and we have Pfizer documents warning about it.

Again, I don't buy it. You just don't have the proof, just some testimonials and doctors making claims. How is this different from the early days of COVID?

I agree that the vaccines are a big experiment. I think there are huge dangers to anyone taking it, and anyone handling it. The Pfizer documents, by the way, only would apply to dangers of handling the vaccines.

I don't think you're hiding information, but I don't think you've offered up much in support of the idea that someone who ISN'T vaccinated and who HASN'T handled the vaccine and HASN'T had intimate contact with a vaccinated person is still at risk for vaccine injury. It doesn't seem likely, and what would even be the mechanism of transmission?

And we already have testimonials to the opposite in this very thread-

I spent some time with my 2 vaccinated parents (2 whole weeks) recently and didn’t get sick. I took vitamin C and magnesium every day though. And I am never sick.

As long as we eat low PUFA, reduce stress, sleep well, etc. The spike shedding won’t be affecting us much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals