Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Nemo

@tankasnowgod you're a legend for the time you're spending leaning on these lies.

I don't buy it either.

ThinPicking is a perfect example of a guy willing to bet his life on something that's definitely not worth it. That's simple mathematical incompetence.

It's this kind of bad mathematical thinking that built Las Vegas.

Nemo

Here's a guy who suffered "Acute Neuro Encephalopathy" from the AstraZeneca vaccine. His wife says he has “lost the ability to do simple tasks” such as making online payments, as well as lost his “creativity and confidence”.

He's 40 and was a businessman.

The vaccine manufacturer sued him for $13.5 million to shut him up. A priest in the same trial died.

ThinPicking

ThinPicking is a perfect example of a guy willing to bet his life on something that's definitely not worth it. That's simple mathematical incompetence.

It's this kind of bad mathematical thinking that built Las Vegas.
lol, @Nemo pal that's a ridiculous statement. There's some comedy in it.

I've already spent significant time with some vax'd, some of whom had nasty reactions. I tried to have them not, appealed to their intellect and hearts but it didn't work. Maybe they don't love me enough to have suspended their appeals. I still find value in our time together.

I've already spent significant time with some vax'd, some of whom had nasty reactions. I tried to have them not, appealed to their intellect and hearts but it didn't work. Maybe they don't love me enough to have suspended their appeals. I still find value in our time together.
I hear you ThinPickin I feel the same. I dearly live my vaxxer family and friends. I think what frustrates me about the opposition, is it seems more like a desperate battle to be right. I wish they could see how the non-vaxxers are desperately trying to save them. I respect anybody's decision to get the jab, whether it be from place of naivety or a to avoid losing their job. Like my friend who is a top dog in ESRI, and has to travel internationally, and my son who works for Northrop Grumman with his first baby on the way, what are they suppose to do, give up everything they worked so hard for to become homeless. As funny as it was, last night, hearing the nurse venting her frustration with derogatory name calling, it really isn't a good look. Maybe we anti-vaxxers would be more effective with strangers on this forum, coming from a place of concern instead of judgement for the difficult decisions they have to make. It is frustrating to me that all this vaccine stuff is perpetuating the situation, but everything is for a reason and I can only say my peace with those I care about, as well as anybody else who might listen, then close my eyes and hold on tight for the crash.

Nemo

That has nothing to do with what I said.

Nemo

I hear you ThinPickin I feel the same. I dearly live my vaxxer family and friends. I think what frustrates me about the opposition, is it seems more like a desperate battle to be right. I wish they could see how the non-vaxxers are desperately trying to save them. I respect anybody's decision to get the jab, whether it be from place of naivety or a to avoid losing their job. Like my friend who is a top dog in ESRI, and has to travel internationally, and my son who works for Northrop Grumman with his first baby on the way, what are they suppose to do, give up everything they worked so hard for to become homeless. As funny as it was, last night, hearing the nurse venting her frustration with derogatory name calling, it really isn't a good look. Maybe we anti-vaxxers would be more effective with strangers on this forum, coming from a place of concern instead of judgement for the difficult decisions they have to make. It is frustrating to me that all this vaccine stuff is perpetuating the situation, but everything is for a reason and I can only say my peace with those I care about, as well as anybody else who might listen, then close my eyes and hold on tight for the crash.

We've been *****-footing around for over a year with these people. It never worked and I'm done with it.

I'm calling out these people for their willful ignorance and for the harm they are causing the rest of us, not only by getting the vaccine but for everything they've done for the past year.

I firmly believe we are at war with people who intend to kill us and they are like the Vichy French in WWII.

That has nothing to do with what I said.
Of course it wasn't what you said, I was making my own comment off of what ThinPickin said. I come in peace, I just wanting to have my say, cause I felt a little bad finding humor in the "retards" comment last night.

Nemo

Of course it wasn't what you said, I was making my own comment off of what ThinPickin said. I come in peace, I just wanting to have my say, cause I felt a little bad finding humor in the "retards" comment last night.

I thought a lot about whether to post that and whether to feel bad about it.

I've decided not to.

In my opinion, people like Tara who kept pushing the Bat Plague lies are responsible for many more deaths than Covid, including the deaths to come from the vaccine. It's time to call Tara and people like her out for what they are.

She can call me whatever she wants. That is what I am calling her and people like her. This is war.

Oh good! I don't want you mad at me! You are fierce :)

I thought a lot about whether to post that and whether to feel bad about it.

I've decided not to.

In my opinion, people like Tara who kept pushing the Bat Plague lies are responsible for many more deaths than Covid, including the deaths to come from the vaccine. It's time to call Tara and people like her out for what they are.

She can call me whatever she wants. That is what I am calling her and people like her. This is war.
I am with you on that Nemo! I only put my white flag in for a moment to let the innocent people who did get the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine, not knowing what to believe, and trusted the wrong side. They aready enough to deal with coming up soon. I am stunned that anyone could honestly think that this is all "fear mongering" and hinted at that on so my post this morning on the shedding hot mess. Last night freaked me out reading stuff on this thread.
Covid Part 2: Deadly Dust?

Nemo warrior on! You know what they say, "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get ran over if you just stand there".

Missenger

We've been *****-footing around for over a year with these people. It never worked and I'm done with it.

I'm calling out these people for their willful ignorance and for the harm they are causing the rest of us, not only by getting the vaccine but for everything they've done for the past year.

I firmly believe we are at war with people who intend to kill us and they are like the Vichy French in WWII.
You're not wrong, these people thrive on writing away their own bull**** while lining their own pockets. Not much point in playing their variety of cointelpro game is there?

Last edited:

Giraffe

I avoid the vaccinated, for at least 4 weeks post vax.
Where I live the contacts of people who have been tested positive are placed on house arrest (aka quarantine). For me this alone is reason enough to postpone meetings with freshly vaccinated because so many of them test positive afterwards.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Here's a guy who suffered "Acute Neuro Encephalopathy" from the AstraZeneca vaccine. His wife says he has “lost the ability to do simple tasks” such as making online payments, as well as lost his “creativity and confidence”.

He's 40 and was a businessman.

The vaccine manufacturer sued him for $13.5 million to shut him up. A priest in the same trial died.

This is crazy and pathetic really. We should share this everywhere.