Corpse Demons

Mountain

Thanks for this post, it certainly was an interesting read. I liked the stories about the adepts who subsisted on pine nuts and resin and then grew hairs all over their bodies and became super fast. It reminds me of people taking turpentine to help rid them of their parasites which has been discussed lately on the forum, I think you are one of them I can't remember, though. And how that fits in with the concept of the three major corpse worms and the 9 lesser. Also I believe pine pollen has testosterone in it, maybe the other parts of the pine has some too.

I always like reading ancient texts because there is always a thick layer of mysticism and poetry. Maybe they use it as code to disguise the true meaning of their stories or maybe it was just the way. Either way it is always fun.

I find that whenever I reach a certain level of health I always become more interested in esoteric teachings. Earlier in the year I was reading a lot about yoga and going for long walks finding fruit trees around my area to pick but then I decided to reintroduce home-cooked bread into my diet. It was okay for the first month but then my mindset changed and I wasn't able to immediately detect the change and hence couldn't look for a cause. After a few months of a very runny nose and sneezing everyday I realized what had happened and it dried up within a few days of stopping the bread. I wonder if just thoroughly chewing very small meals of easily digestible foods would be enough to starve the corpse worms (the idea being that little usable food is available for colon storage). Which I believe might just be a term for all of the collective commensal or parasitic organisms living inside us.

Also, were you able to access the link at the end of the article?

Maybe @Entropy or @Makrosky would like to weigh in on this essay?

Makrosky

Thanks for this post, it certainly was an interesting read. I liked the stories about the adepts who subsisted on pine nuts and resin and then grew hairs all over their bodies and became super fast. It reminds me of people taking turpentine to help rid them of their parasites which has been discussed lately on the forum, I think you are one of them I can't remember, though. And how that fits in with the concept of the three major corpse worms and the 9 lesser. Also I believe pine pollen has testosterone in it, maybe the other parts of the pine has some too.

I always like reading ancient texts because there is always a thick layer of mysticism and poetry. Maybe they use it as code to disguise the true meaning of their stories or maybe it was just the way. Either way it is always fun.

I find that whenever I reach a certain level of health I always become more interested in esoteric teachings. Earlier in the year I was reading a lot about yoga and going for long walks finding fruit trees around my area to pick but then I decided to reintroduce home-cooked bread into my diet. It was okay for the first month but then my mindset changed and I wasn't able to immediately detect the change and hence couldn't look for a cause. After a few months of a very runny nose and sneezing everyday I realized what had happened and it dried up within a few days of stopping the bread. I wonder if just thoroughly chewing very small meals of easily digestible foods would be enough to starve the corpse worms (the idea being that little usable food is available for colon storage). Which I believe might just be a term for all of the collective commensal or parasitic organisms living inside us.

Also, were you able to access the link at the end of the article?

Maybe @Entropy or @Makrosky would like to weigh in on this essay?
I don't know enough to comment on that. I think it is difficult to know if the worms are real or an allegory. Although they show pictures of them?

I think very restricted diets work only in two cases : as temporary techniques to heal a certain ailment or to religious/mystic practitioners who compensate the lack of macros/micros with a refinement of the nervous system/energetic body that makes them need much less nutrients that the average joe needs in the western way of life. Other than that they are going to unbalance. I am not talking about favouring some foods and discarding others but of living off only pine pollen or white rice or stuff like that.

If you are more precise on what you want to hear my opinion of I'll gladly post it :):

Summer

There are too many examples of grain-free fruitarians who are shriveling away for me to take this very seriously.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals