American astronaut says we are all living a lie

Phaedrus

American Astronaut Ron Garan had some very interesting things to say about his time in space and seeing Earth from that view:

“I saw an iridescent biosphere teeming with life. I didn't see the economy. But since our human-made systems treat everything, including the very life-support systems of our planet, as the wholly owned subsidiary of the global economy, it's obvious from the vantage point of space that we're living a lie.”

It was at that moment he realized that humanity needs to reevaluate its priorities:

“We need to move from thinking economy, society, planet to planet, society, economy. That's when we're going to continue our evolutionary process.”

I thought these quotes sounded like they could have come from Ray Peat, as they seem to echo not only his anarchistic economic leanings, but also the biological earth philosophies of V.I. Vernadsky.

Perry Staltic

Planet, society, economy is the philosophy of globalism that can be easily manipulated to get rid of humanity, ie what we're seeing now.

OP
Phaedrus

Phaedrus

Planet, society, economy is the philosophy of globalism that can be easily manipulated to get rid of humanity, ie what we're seeing now.
I disagree - the context of globalism you’re likely referring to, the planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis, is not what he’s arguing for.

If you watched the video, you would see that his call to action is to acknowledge at the macro level that all of humanity as part of earth’s interconnected and biological nature, while also not losing sight of individual human needs at the micro level.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom