Consequence Of Interfering With Insulins Function

Dear People,

I heard we have to let insulin do it's job. interfering with that job, of pushing sugars in cells to lowering blood sugar, can have bad consequences.

What is better, to let insulin work free, for example, a breakfAst with only carbs or sugars and some fibers (slow sugar absorption from gut) should be easy for insulin to do its job. as ancient Ayurveda recommends it I believe. They dont mix carbs with protein iow no alkaline with acids.
Or a breakfast with carbs and fat, that will make it harder for insulin to push sugar in cells ? as Peat recommend right?
How does insulin respond then to protein with sugar, different?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Have a nice day!

paymanz

Yes i thinking about that too, eating macros separated.

In traditional eastern medicine i read to Start your meal with bread to offset your hunger a bit and then eat meat. Which is good idea since prevent your blood sugar fall.

But sucrose is better digested in acidic PH , so sugar combines better than starch with meat.

paymanz

But then milk comes to mind , a natural food with equal amount of each macro! Lol

OP
General Orange
Yeah, the starch + protein is a problem not so much table sugar. Mayo clinic.com has a page (cant find it anymore) about it being a burdon on the pancreas function so to overcome the extra acidity of the protein to just digest the added starch.

They say milk drink between meals and without starch.
In the past I did this method. and boy. when I eat starch + yoghurt = vomit

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals