Cocoa Butter - Organic & Fair Trade Certified

We are excited to add another high quality product to our cocoa line, Cocoa Butter! Our cocoa butter is organic and fair trade certified, it is also food grade.

Big thanks to @Travis and @haidut for their recent work and findings of Stearic Acid. Stearic acid is the buzz of the forum lately, and as many of you know cocoa butter is loaded with it. The links below are some recent threads on stearic acid and it's amazing properties. Stearic acid has been shown to improve cardiovascular health, reduce visceral fat, and increase lean muscle mass.

-Just 20g Stearic Acid Daily Improves Cardiovascular Health In Human Males
-Stearic Acid Increases Mitochondrial Function, May Treat Parkinson Disease (PD)
-PUFA Required/essential For Cancer; Stearic Acid Is A PUFA Antagonist & Anti-cancer
-Dietary Stearic Acid Reduces Visceral Fat By 70% And Increases Lean Mass
-Fats High In Stearic Acid Improve Hemoglobin, Lowers LDL Cholesterol

-Cacao Butter: Strong Anti-cortisol, Anti-anxiety Effects

Cocoa butter also contains vitamin E and K. Along with antioxidants and other metabolically stimulating nutrients.

We know you will love this cocoa butter that will "deliver energy to your life"!

Click Here To Purchase Cocoa Butter

Last edited by a moderator:

Ras

Nice.

Do you have a COA which shows the triglycerides of your current lot? The fatty acids can vary across cocoa plants.

Also, do you plan to offer Mango butter? It can be cheaper, be less odoriferous, and have better skin-feel. It has a similar FA profile to CB.

OP
LifeGivingStore
Nice.

Do you have a COA which shows the triglycerides of your current lot? The fatty acids can vary across cocoa plants.

Also, do you plan to offer Mango butter? It can be cheaper, be less odoriferous, and have better skin-feel. It has a similar FA profile to CB.
Hi Ras, thank you for your inquiry.

Our COA does not have a break down of the fats, only the total of fat. However, we have reached out to our contact with the company we buy our cocoa from and am waiting a response. Soon as we get a response I will let you know.

We do not have plans on offering Mango butter, but since you brought it up we will look into it.

If you have another questions, suggestions, or comments please do not hesitate. :)

L

lollipop

Just purchased some! Looking forward to making chocolates with this and your cocoa powder!! Will post photos when I make them...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks @LifeGivingStore! This was perfect timing since I'm about out and just unsuccessfully tried to find cocoa butter locally. BTW I love your cascara! It's the best I've used in my 4+ years of trying different ones.

OP
LifeGivingStore
Have you looked into the oils/butters that are a bit obscure but have a higher stearic acid content? https://www.chempro.in/fattyacid.htm

Maybe something like Dhupa or kokum might find some interest.
Tarmander, thank you for suggesting these. We did see them being discussed on the forum. Since we have an incredible source for cocoa and seeing for ourselves how metabolically stimulating cocoa is along with all it's other protective properties we wanted to be able to offer the butter form. We will definitely be checking out the Dhupa and Kokum though, if others are interested please speak up so we can see what the consensus is.

Sincerely appreciate the suggestions and feedback, please keep them coming!

Lee Simeon

Tarmander, thank you for suggesting these. We did see them being discussed on the forum. Since we have an incredible source for cocoa and seeing for ourselves how metabolically stimulating cocoa is along with all it's other protective properties we wanted to be able to offer the butter form. We will definitely be checking out the Dhupa and Kokum though, if others are interested please speak up so we can see what the consensus is.

I agree, kokum does sound interesting. But are you going to do something about international shipping though, because it does not seem worth it if one has to pay for shipping that costs 65 bucks. There are so many products you have that I am interested in purchasing!

ddjd

I agree, kokum does sound interesting. But are you going to do something about international shipping though, because it does not seem worth it if one has to pay for shipping that costs 65 bucks. There are so many products you have that I am interested in purchasing!
so many? theyve got about 3 products..

OP
LifeGivingStore
Hi Lee, I am not sure where you are located but I just checked the price to mail cocoa butter to Australia and it was $23. That seems reasonable for the distance and weight. Maybe try again and if it's still high send me a PM or email so we can figure out what is going on.

Obi-wan

It would be interesting to see how people use their Cocoa Butter. I personally warm it up on the stove and apply it transdermally

Tarmander

Cool,

It seems like cocoa butter is basically a commodity at this point. Tough for a smaller store like yours to compete, but maybe those more rare oils have some margin that can actually be good for a smaller store.

OP
LifeGivingStore
Kokum butter I would be very interested in
Hi Joeyd, we are looking into it. We do have a source right now, but it is not organic.
Just purchased some! Looking forward to making chocolates with this and your cocoa powder!! Will post photos when I make them...
Looking forward to your review and pictures! Please send samples to the return address on your cocoa butter shipment. lol :)

Mito

I agree, kokum does sound interesting.

Kokum butter I would be very interested in
Hi Joeyd, we are looking into it. We do have a source right now, but it is not organic.

Maybe something like Dhupa or kokum might find some interest.

Organic Kokum Butter
http://yhst-128882917116537.stores.yahoo.net/prorkobuorco.html
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076VWP2HZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mossy

It would be interesting to see how people use their Cocoa Butter. I personally warm it up on the stove and apply it transdermally
I’ve been dropping 3 wafers (about 7 grams) in a cup of coffee. I plan on trying transdermally as well.

L

lollipop

Oh my!!! Made my chocolate @LifeGivingStore using your cocoa powder and this cocoa butter:

SUPER yummy...the ingredients are like seriously the best at a fraction of the cost of purchasing store chocolate bars...

I lost the shine on this batch as I left in fridge too long. Did NOT affect the yummmmy taste - lol. Used my organic Tahitian vanilla bean infused maple syrup for sweetener. I let the vanilla bean infuse in the maple syrup for 2 months. Also added a large pinch of sea salt to this batch.

28EC69F1-5A10-475E-93CA-586E27C14047.jpeg
3A70085C-67ED-4F02-9174-9FB814A96727.jpeg

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh my!!! Made my chocolate @LifeGivingStore using your cocoa powder and this cocoa butter:

SUPER yummy...the ingredients are like seriously the best at a fraction of the cost of purchasing store chocolate bars...

I lost the shine on this batch as I left in fridge too long. Did NOT affect the yummmmy taste - lol. Used my organic Tahitian vanilla bean infused maple syrup for sweetener. I let the vanilla bean infuse in the maple syrup for 2 months. Also added a large pinch of sea salt to this batch.

View attachment 8580View attachment 8581
Would you mind sharing the recipe please?
I just made the best cup of hot cocoa ever using their cocoa but I'd love to make my own chocolate candy too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals