People Trying To Lose Weight Should Use Stearic Acid

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Starch is fine, if your a bodybuilder, college athlete, or chinese peasant in the feild

Everyone else is much better off with fat while they sit at their desk, with some fruit for brain and liver glycogen

laleto12

Yeah. Starch and trytophan are an obomination in excess.

Breakfast small cup of OJ
Kerrygold butter 2-3 tbs+2 eggs
tablespoon of grassfed lard(vitamin D)

Lunch I had some fatty brisket over salad(lettuce) just reduced PRAL(https://www.clinicaleducation.org/documents/revised-summary-pral-list.pdf), 2 dates, some lard(tablespoon)

Lard and cream are awesome. Lards vitmain D content helps balance the vitamin A in diary.
"Free Range Lard" has lots of vitamin D and is good for you |

Vitamin D supplement has nothing on leaf lard.

How my weight/Diet? Let's see I ate 3 pints of ice cream and cream ontop yesturday and I am skinny/ripped than I have ever been.

so you eat a high fat diet? could you provide more info about your diet?

milkboi

Yeah. Starch and trytophan are an obomination in excess.

Breakfast small cup of OJ
Kerrygold butter 2-3 tbs+2 eggs
tablespoon of grassfed lard(vitamin D)

Lunch I had some fatty brisket over salad(lettuce) just reduced PRAL(https://www.clinicaleducation.org/documents/revised-summary-pral-list.pdf), 2 dates, some lard(tablespoon)

Lard and cream are awesome. Lards vitmain D content helps balance the vitamin A in diary.
"Free Range Lard" has lots of vitamin D and is good for you |

Vitamin D supplement has nothing on leaf lard.

How my weight/Diet? Let's see I ate 3 pints of ice cream and cream ontop yesturday and I am skinny/ripped than I have ever been.

I am doing a similar diet, inspired by @CLASH, and doing very well right now too

SOMO

Visceral Fat = Organ Fat.

NOT abdominal fat.

The fat that most people struggle with that sits on top of your abs is subcutaneous fat and is more difficult to get rid of.

Supplementing Stearic Acid won't cause you to lose weight (as in lose fat so your abs become more visible), sorry.

Last edited:

Geronimo

Visceral Fat = Organ Fat.

NOT
abdominal fat.

The fat that most people struggle with that sits on top of your abs is subcutaneous fat and is more difficult to get rid of.

Supplementing Stearic Acid won't cause you to lose weight (as in lose fat so your abs become more visible), sorry.

Adding the powdered 90% stearic acid powder to my coffee and soup made me lose body fat like crazy, all over. It gets crunchy in hot coffee, so I just chew the crunchy bits. It's basically tasteless and digests well for me at about 5 grams at a time.

I think stearic acid is the leucine of fats. Just like how leucine is the signaling amino to turn on mTor (protein synthesis), stearic acid is the signaling fatty acid to ramp up metabolism. It's the body's simplified way to read a certain saturation of a specific common molecule to trigger a cascade of physiological processes.

Leucine is in basically all traditional sources of protein. In stearic acid's case, because it's so ubiquitous in traditional fat sources, it's a signal to the body that a certain amount of fat has been consumed, so metabolism can be safely increased. When consumed in isolation it happens without the extra calories from accompanying fatty acids, so it leads to fat loss. Thoughts?

milkboi

Adding the powdered 90% stearic acid powder to my coffee and soup made me lose body fat like crazy, all over. It gets crunchy in hot coffee, so I just chew the crunchy bits. It's basically tasteless and digests well for me at about 5 grams at a time.

I think stearic acid is the leucine of fats. Just like how leucine is the signaling amino to turn on mTor (protein synthesis), stearic acid is the signaling fatty acid to ramp up metabolism. It's the body's simplified way to read a certain saturation of a specific common molecule to trigger a cascade of physiological processes.

Leucine is in basically all traditional sources of protein. In stearic acid's case, because it's so ubiquitous in traditional fat sources, it's a signal to the body that a certain amount of fat has been consumed, so metabolism can be safely increased. When consumed in isolation it happens without the extra calories from accompanying fatty acids, so it leads to fat loss. Thoughts?
You make me want to try SA again. Maybe I‘ll try adding 15g (3x5g) to my usual hypocaloric diet and see what happens

Scenes

Are we talking multiple doses throughout the day?

Jam

It doesn't always work, though. Your body will always desaturate a certain amount of dietary long chain saturated fats into long chain mono-unsaturated fats, depending on the activity of your stearoyl-CoA desaturase (SCD1) enzyme. And SCD1 can be upregulated in many people, especially in the obese / "post-obese". In these cases, If most of the ingested stearic acid is desaturated by SCD1, you can eat all the stearic acid you want but you would actually be oxidizing very little of it as stearic, thus failing to reap the metabolic benefits that stearic acid seems to offer.

ddjd

A few months ago a huge thread from a blogger making stearic croissants.
Amazing "Croissant Diet" Experiment Results (Stearic Acid/Saturated Fat)

I tried high stearic acid but got colitis. It’s fixed now but wasn’t fun.
You think the stearic acid was the direct cause??

It seems some of us respond to stearic acid incredibly well for weight loss. It really does seem to shrink belly fat. I'm only using cacao butter and beef Tallow at the moment but hopefully going to get some 98% pharma grade stearic acid, and will report back

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals