Dietary Stearic Acid Reduces Visceral Fat By 70% And Increases Lean Mass

Anders86

I make white chocolate latte.

300ml milk, 200ml Coffee, 50g sugar, 20g Cacao Butter, 20g Collagen and some salt.
Just let it sitt inn a pot till the butter is melted and stir a couple times.

Makes me super relaxed and can easily go without more food for 4 hours.

Tastes great, feels great and combines nicely with some oral Vitamin E and Pregnenolone. Great before sleep and great when waking up.

I did some weeks VHCLF and freaked out at the end when I noticed my testes was noticably smaller. But after eating 1-3 of these a day they filled out, if not bigger.

Last edited:

aquaman

Quick Update:

I've lowered the dose to 1 tsp for breakfast and lunch, and my temps are steady 98.6-99.0 throughout the day for the first time ever.

Unfortunately, melting the pellets just doesn't work even in boiling water, sugar, or other fat. It turns to solid as soon as it starts to cool. I just melt it in the microwave as much as possible with water/sugar, and drink it.

I increased my salt, taurine, and caffeine intake to try to make sure it's all digested, and my sleep is improving each night.

Also, my libido is up, and it appears my estrogen is falling , while I have not taken Pansterone/Andosterone in a few days.

Finally, this has given me a voracious appetite for fluids, and last night I drank a gallon of milk/oj over about 5hrs.

Honestly, if this causes significant weight loss, I'm surprised that the diet industry isn't selling this and just printing money.:pill::pill::pill:

I don’t think this stuff stays at liquid at 37 degrees (body temp) and messes up the colon as it’s basically a hard wax moving through the Colon. I was constipated for 3 days after taking 1tbsp, won’t toivh it again. It stayed lining my mouth even after 5 minutes which shows it’s not melting at body temp

TripleOG

Got my 1lb SA pack over the weekend. You guys weren't lying. Figuring out how to blend this with other items is hard. Tried the earlier "fudge" recipes. No go. Tried to fluff it as if I was making lotion. No go. What a mess. :): Eventually threw the beads into a blender and went until a fine powder was produced. Took 5g of this with food. Temps shot to 99.0 for the next couple hours. I'm usually low 98. Good stuff. Will keep an eye on digestion.

A recently updated SA thread reminded me of my time with it. Here's my update:

Digestive upset was present, as the adrenaline spike I usually get from irritated gut was present during the night. Sleep suffered. Stuck it out for 3 weeks in the hopes there was an "adjustment period." Tried different food combinations and altered the time of day. Didn't matter, same effect. The SA has since been shelved.

theLaw

I've been running a small experiment over the last week. After trying to mix the pellets with different fats/sugars, I just started chewing them up very well and downing them with soda (with a meal).

The first change that I noticed was that I wasn't getting that surge of energy feeling until I at ate at least 2Tbsp (around 20G), but had no trouble sleeping.

Also, my vision was clearer and the chewed pellets seemed to buffer my meals well, even with sub-optimal food. However, there was a significant amount in my stool, so not sure how much was actually being digested.

Then I decided to mix it with some HD Vanilla Ice cream heated in the microwave, which actually tasted like custard. After mixing a 1Tbsp I didn't feel much difference, so 2hrs later I did it again. 2hrs after that I felt like my adrenaline surge, and even though I ate a pint of ice cream, this continued throughout the night until finally it died down in the am after I had taken some Aspirin, Taurine, Salt, and OJ. I still have a slight headache from last night even now as I type this.

I'm guessing this was just a difference in how much I was actually digesting, and when my metabolism increased too quickly, my adrenaline surged. Felt similar to too much caffeine or niacinamide.

@haidut

My question is do you think there is any downside to eating the pellets, and just digesting a smaller amount vs melting it completely?

Thanks!:D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been running a small experiment over the last week. After trying to mix the pellets with different fats/sugars, I just started chewing them up very well and downing them with soda (with a meal).

The first change that I noticed was that I wasn't getting that surge of energy feeling until I at ate at least 2Tbsp (around 20G), but had no trouble sleeping.

Also, my vision was clearer and the chewed pellets seemed to buffer my meals well, even with sub-optimal food. However, there was a significant amount in my stool, so not sure how much was actually being digested.

Then I decided to mix it with some HD Vanilla Ice cream heated in the microwave, which actually tasted like custard. After mixing a 1Tbsp I didn't feel much difference, so 2hrs later I did it again. 2hrs after that I felt like my adrenaline surge, and even though I ate a pint of ice cream, this continued throughout the night until finally it died down in the am after I had taken some Aspirin, Taurine, Salt, and OJ. I still have a slight headache from last night even now as I type this.

I'm guessing this was just a difference in how much I was actually digesting, and when my metabolism increased too quickly, my adrenaline surged. Felt similar to too much caffeine or niacinamide.

@haidut

My question is do you think there is any downside to eating the pellets, and just digesting a smaller amount vs melting it completely?

I think when the pellets are dissolved as in soup, stew or another hot liquid they absorb better. Stearic acid does not absorb very well then ingested as solid crystals.

theLaw

I think when the pellets are dissolved as in soup, stew or another hot liquid they absorb better. Stearic acid does not absorb very well then ingested as solid crystals.

So I'm continuing to test this trying to get the consistency right (fat/sugar/SA) so that everything dissolves, which apparently makes a huge difference.

This has a unique way of warming me up unlike coffee or aspirin or sugar or mct oil.

I suspect this is somehow related to endotoxin , but I'm still trying to figure it out.

Thanks Haidut!:D

aquaman

A recently updated SA thread reminded me of my time with it. Here's my update:

Digestive upset was present, as the adrenaline spike I usually get from irritated gut was present during the night. Sleep suffered. Stuck it out for 3 weeks in the hopes there was an "adjustment period." Tried different food combinations and altered the time of day. Didn't matter, same effect. The SA has since been shelved.

I would guess this was due to the SA pellets/powder severely stressing your colon. They don’t seem to melt at body temp, and remain solid. Perhaps if you have bullet-proof digestion it would be ok, but if not then bad sleep and stress in the outcome

TripleOG

I would guess this was due to the SA pellets/powder severely stressing your colon. They don’t seem to melt at body temp, and remain solid. Perhaps if you have bullet-proof digestion it would be ok, but if not then bad sleep and stress in the outcome

I'm trying out stearic acid again, this time throwing it in the Instant Pot with whatever I'm making. First time melting it in stew/soups after reading some tips on the board. Been a few days and the experience has been better than my first go at this. No noticeable stress reactions so far. Some clumps do start to form if stew chills too much. Usually at the edge of the bowl.

Still want to see how much different octadecanol is. Have you ordered from the fishersci.com link you posted earlier?

aquaman

I'm trying out stearic acid again, this time throwing it in the Instant Pot with whatever I'm making. First time melting it in stew/soups after reading some tips on the board. Been a few days and the experience has been better than my first go at this. No noticeable stress reactions so far. Some clumps do start to form if stew chills too much. Usually at the edge of the bowl.

Still want to see how much different octadecanol is. Have you ordered from the fishersci.com link you posted earlier?

I think it still would crystallise inside your body? It seems to melt only a lot higher above body temp.

Can’t you just take mango or cocoa butter? It’s natural

yerrag

I'm using stearyl alcohol instead of stearic acid. It's cosmetic grade though as it's hard to get food grade. It's in the form of white tiny spheres that are pretty much insoluble - whether in hot coffee, or alcohol (gin), or mixed in milk and heated using a Capresso frother (where the milk is stirred while being heated to froth). I've taken 1 tsp at night with gin and tonic, in the morning and after lunch with coffee and frothed milk (1 tsp also) and I've had no problems with digestion.

It raised my temperature from 37 to 37.2 C, and my heart rate from 67- 73 to 87-39. And it raised my blood pressure as well, though you may see it as dangerous, as I'm getting to 223/136 from 180/120. I don't have a death wish though. It's just that I've been through 240/140 before with no problems at all (except higher albumin urinary excretion rates), but I needed the help of high blood pressure to push more blood through my putative plaque-filled capillaries, in order to lyse away the plaque.

Stearyl alcohol seems to be doing the job in increasing my metabolism, as evidenced in higher temperatures, higher heart rates, and higher blood pressure. Hopefully, this is just a transition phase and my end goal is to see lower blood pressure to come out of it- eventually, as well as improved metabolism and blood circulation.

Edit: I should note that I'm taking Dr. Wong's ZymEssence, and that may be why I'm having no issues taking stearyl alcohol. The enzyme blend contains lipase, among other enzymes, and it may be helping me break down the stearyl alcohol.

Last edited:

TripleOG

I'm using stearyl alcohol instead of stearic acid. It's cosmetic grade though as it's hard to get food grade. It's in the form of white tiny spheres that are pretty much insoluble - whether in hot coffee, or alcohol (gin), or mixed in milk and heated using a Capresso frother (where the milk is stirred while being heated to froth). I've taken 1 tsp at night with gin and tonic, in the morning and after lunch with coffee and frothed milk (1 tsp also) and I've had no problems with digestion.

It raised my temperature from 37 to 37.2 C, and my heart rate from 67- 73 to 87-39. And it raised my blood pressure as well, though you may see it as dangerous, as I'm getting to 223/136 from 180/120. I don't have a death wish though. It's just that I've been through 240/140 before with no problems at all (except higher albumin urinary excretion rates), but I needed the help of high blood pressure to push more blood through my putative plaque-filled capillaries, in order to lyse away the plaque.

Stearyl alcohol seems to be doing the job in increasing my metabolism, as evidenced in higher temperatures, higher heart rates, and higher blood pressure. Hopefully, this is just a transition phase and my end goal is to see lower blood pressure to come out of it- eventually, as well as improved metabolism and blood circulation.

Edit: I should note that I'm taking Dr. Wong's ZymEssence, and that may be why I'm having no issues taking stearyl alcohol. The enzyme blend contains lipase, among other enzymes, and it may be helping me break down the stearyl alcohol.

Which brand?

Is there a taste?

yerrag

Which brand?

Is there a taste?
I bought it from a chemical distributor that repackages it into smaller sizes. I bought a 250g pack for less than $2. This is in Manila. Taste is just neutral. Comes in small white spherical shape.

milkboi

I'm going to experiment with stearic acid soon. Could taking a lipase supplement maybe help with its digestion?

yerrag

I'm going to experiment with stearic acid soon. Could taking a lipase supplement maybe help with its digestion?
It would. I've taken 3g (a teaspoon) of stearyl alcohol and even if it doesn't dissolve well with my hot coffee, I didn't have a problem digesting it.

yerrag

milkboi

Have you had trouble digesting the stearic acid without using lipase? Sorry if I had missed earlier posts you made saying so.

Nope I just imagine it being hard to digest. :D The only fatty acids I ate in the last were MCTs, they are a lot easier to digest compared to LCF. But yeah, I should probably just try how they digest before taking the digestive enzyme route.

milkboi

I‘m going to try stearic acid + lipase next week. As predicted, it‘s really hard to digest. Heating it is impractical because it becomes hard again real fast.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I‘m going to try stearic acid + lipase next week. As predicted, it‘s really hard to digest. Heating it is impractical because it becomes hard again real fast.

Putting some in a hot soup makes it liquid long enough to ingest. The undigested portion has antibacterial effects so it may have some benefit to actually not absorb all of it. Coconut oil would probably rival most antibiotics in terms of effectiveness if it was not so easily absorb/digested. Taking it with charcoal slows down its absorption and increases strongly its antibacterial effects in the colon and small intestine.

theLaw

Putting some in a hot soup makes it liquid long enough to ingest. The undigested portion has antibacterial effects so it may have some benefit to actually not absorb all of it. Coconut oil would probably rival most antibiotics in terms of effectiveness if it was not so easily absorb/digested. Taking it with charcoal slows down its absorption and increases strongly its antibacterial effects in the colon and small intestine.

Hey Haidut,

I have been experimenting with stearic acid sporadically over the last few months, and found that it might be able to be dissolved in ethanol.

I've tried melting it into everything from vodka to vinegar to cocoa butter, but it always solidifies again within a few minutes. The cocoa butter was the best, but it still hardened.

If you were using this in an experiment, how would you keep it liquid in a lab setting?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals