Dietary Stearic Acid Regulates Mitochondria In Vivo In Humans

SQu

I'm just swallowing a heaped teaspoonful after meals. Trying to stir it into a hot drink is just messy and it doesn't stay dissolved very easily. It feels a lot like t3, very heating but the effect is quite short lived. I'm not counting the calories and that doesn't seem to matter as it's not slowing weight loss. If anything, it's helping. It's handy to take after egg or other meals with Pufas. If I couldn't get t3 I'd consider this a good surrogate. The slight taste it has is not unpleasant. I'll be looking at incorporating it into skin creams this year. It would also be good to find something to bake it into. Biscuits work well, the texture of brittleness makes them nice and crunchy, but I just don't love biscuits that much. I'll experiment.

Momado965

1938 research study demonstrates that stearic acid (or its salts) enhances the effects of testosterone on secondary organs like prostate and seminal vesicles.

DEFINE_ME

Added:

Stearic also inhibits tumor metastases (which we already knew) and reduced visceral fat (by ~70% in mice). It increased lean muscle mass significantly. In fact in a more or less 1:1 ratio (by weight) with the visceral fat). And, finally, it significantly reduced serum glucose.

The method of action appears to be that stearic induces apoptosis of pre-adipocytes. If I am understanding correctly, that means that as fat cells die naturally, they won't be likely to be replaced by new fat cells.

Dietary Stearic Acid Leads to a Reduction of Visceral Adipose Tissue in Athymic Nude Mice

I am taking 1-2 teaspoons of stearic acid before breakfast and again before dinner. I've felt amazing. When I tried this before, I'd get irritable after a few days. RP suggested Mg supplementation which has been amazing. See above. I hope others will try this and report back. I'll update.

Does stearic acid granules end up in your poop? I found when I have taken large amounts it would end up in my poop. Looks like I didnt benefit from it at all or maybe the extra amount is treated like waste or maybe undigested/ not metabolized.

How is it possible that it is not easily found for food use? at least in Europe I find only for cosmetic use

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals