People Trying To Lose Weight Should Use Stearic Acid

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

Dietary Stearic Acid Reduces Visceral Fat By 70% And Increases Lean Mass

"diet reduced visceral adiposity by more than 70% without any change in calories, total body weight, exercise, or the rest of the diet macronutrients. Moreover, this loss of fat was accompanied by increase in lean body mass."

"Topical Stearic Acid Is Metabolized Into Longer Chain SFA"

"The study shows that dietary stearic acid is both incorporated into cell lipids and metabolized further into longer chain fatty acids, which have been shown to have a number of beneficial effects including antiviral, anticancer, antibacterial, antiestrogenic, etc. In fact, one of those metabolites called behenic acid (C22) is licensed as an anti-herpes drug in several countries. It is capable of killing both HSV1 and HSV2 when applied as a 10% cream. The studies with it also showed potent in vivo internal antiherpetic effects from oral HED of 5g - 6g daily."

Dietary Stearic Acid Regulates Mitochondria In Vivo In Humans

I have been applying melted cacao butter constantly. And the results have been fantastic. Visceral fat, cortisol, and other markers are all down alot. Sounds ridiculoues but it really tanks cortisol between the steraic and palamatic acids. Works better for me than eating tallow/cacao butter.

Be careful though it will make you ravenously hungry

Peatful

@Amarsh213

what blood sugar effects are you noting if any?

if you sense some BS drops; how are you addressing ?

Tarmander

There was a big thread here a couple years ago about stearic acid. Cocoa butter and stearic acid flakes became big for awhile. I don't think many people found it all that effective

Ingenol

Tried it, both by itself and making a clarified butter mixture with it. By itself it doesn't digest (you'll know it), with the butter I noticed no benefits.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

There was a big thread here a couple years ago about stearic acid. Cocoa butter and stearic acid flakes became big for awhile. I don't think many people found it all that effective

I found it very effective.. I could have been in serioues need of stearic acid.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

@Amarsh213

what blood sugar effects are you noting if any?

if you sense some BS drops; how are you addressing ?

I'm in tune with it, When I suddly get pissed at the noises/people I'll quickly get 2-3 dates. They'll taste like cocaine

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

It's pretty much afforded me the ability to eat whatever I want and remain or even continue to lose weight.

Dino D

havent you lost weight from quiting starch ans tryptophan, now it is from stearic acid?

what does you diet look now?
how is your weight/bodyfat doing?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

havent you lost weight from quiting starch ans tryptophan, now it is from stearic acid?

what does you diet look now?
how is your weight/bodyfat doing?

Yeah. Starch and trytophan are an obomination in excess.

Breakfast small cup of OJ
Kerrygold butter 2-3 tbs+2 eggs
tablespoon of grassfed lard(vitamin D)

Lunch I had some fatty brisket over salad(lettuce) just reduced PRAL(https://www.clinicaleducation.org/documents/revised-summary-pral-list.pdf), 2 dates, some lard(tablespoon)

Lard and cream are awesome. Lards vitmain D content helps balance the vitamin A in diary.
"Free Range Lard" has lots of vitamin D and is good for you |

Vitamin D supplement has nothing on leaf lard.

How my weight/Diet? Let's see I ate 3 pints of ice cream and cream ontop yesturday and I am skinny/ripped than I have ever been.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals