Just 20g Stearic Acid Daily Improves Cardiovascular Health In Human Males

aarfai

@aarfai , just received my cupuacu butter. scraped some out and heated it up. It forms a liquid quickly and after cooling absorbs in the skin quickly.
Awesome is there anyway to tell if it's better than cocoa butter? How are you using the two and you said theres tons of energy with cupuacu?! Thank you

sladerunner69

I can't eat that much fat without putting on bodyfat. I can't seem to shed bodyfat unless I eat very very low fat, and less than 2500 total calories mostly from juice and milk. Eating 100g of cocoa would certainly halt and maybe even reverse my already slow fatloss...

Obi-wan

@aarfai , I tried Cupuacu butter in coffee and got an upset stomach. So for me just transdermal. Doing transdermal Cocoa Butter in the AM and Cupuacu in the PM. Stayed up until 11 pm last night, I usually get tired by 10 Pm. I also do Cocoa powder in coffee in the AM. I stopped taking niacinamide because I think it was inhibiting the stearic acid. Also just stopped inosine because it was giving me a very stuffy nose like Lysine.

Where do you obtain white chocolate without all the toxic additives?

made with real cocoa butter, they all have lecithin (which isn't great but not much of it) and milk powder and vanilla, that's it.

There are numerous ones available.

yerrag

I was able to source out stearyl alcohol locally, but I'm told that it's cosmetic grade. Does anyone know if this distinction matters for this product? I can't find answers on my searches. The cosmetic grade costs about less than $4/kg.

yerrag

Last edited:

Momado965

When I take anything more than 5g octadecanol I get the high temp, pulse and sweating. More than 10g starts to become uncomfortable. Not sure how much converts into stearic acid but I suspect most of it does as that is how this fatty acid alcohol is metabolized.

I found stearyl alcohol on amazon and its cosmetic grade. Is this what you used or did you get it from somewhere else?

Ingenol

I found stearyl alcohol on amazon and its cosmetic grade. Is this what you used or did you get it from somewhere else?
That's what I've used. For me it had zero effect other than showing up undigested on the other end.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I bought mine from the a chemical/pharma company but any product of good purity should suffice. I dissolved my crystals in hot soup and it did seem to digest well.

yoshiesque

Going even deeper, you can get 1kg stearic acid for roughly the same cost as cocoa butter. I feel like a more "whole" product would be better than the isolated source though.

I have no doubts in my mind that an added 1200 calories a day of chocolate to my diet would cause me to get fatter. Feel free to experiment and let me know. :D
Where can u get 1kg stearic acid that's actually food grade and not used for cosmetics?

GorillaHead

A past post from our friend Nathan Hatch;

I've been using some cocoa butter and beef tallow in my diet, and I've noticed some positive health effects including a continual thickening and darkening of my hair, in addition to more body warmth (especially at night). I also have had such a reduction in the leukoplakia that has continued to plague me I almost can't see it anymore (leukoplakia is a common symptom of certain cancers, like my thyroid cancer). The cocoa butter seems to increase my waist fat easily, however (the tallow not so much), so I have been cycling on and off every few days.

This study remarks how high stearic acid content increases hemoglobin (the authors assume that the increased hemoglobin is merely an increase in Iron, but the rats fared better on the low-iron diet).
Effects of stearic acid and beef tallow on iron utilization by the rat. - PubMed - NCBI

This study followed actual people, and showed a favorable improvement in blood lipids (while I don't agree that an outright reduction in cholesterol is necessarily positive, it has been shown in other studies that stearic acid lowers cholesterol while improving health).
Fat high in stearic acid favorably affects blood lipids and factor VII coagulant activity in comparison with fats high in palmitic acid or high in ... - PubMed - NCBI

I've been keen on figuring out how to increase stearic acid in my own diet, since reading some information from Dr. Peat which refers to certain symptoms easing from the administration of stearic acid. It also happens to be the most saturated of all our fats. I'm curious as to how thyroid levels in the body relate to stearic acid synthesis but I have yet to find any studies on the subject. Pure stearic acid is not at all digestible, as it's a an absolutely solid wax. It does melt into other fats very well though, and I've mixed it with some coconut oil to use as a skin moisturizer, which is pretty awesome.

Anyway, the grass fed beef tallow I have from whole foods (not that expensive either) is great to cook with and seems to have the best health effects.

I wonder why he gained belly fat on cocoa butter but not on tallow. I thought stearic acid lowered fat

D

Deleted member 5487

Topical Tallow/Cocoa Butter is awesome. You get extremely warm.

D

Deleted member 5487

I bought some cocoa butter, flavor is quite strong but the mental and physical changes it has brought are quite impressive. I feel solid like a rock. Very androgenic too, my arms a growing in strength, muscles hurt, biceps mostly. I´m looking into longer chained fatty acids like C20:0 Arachidic acid too.

Same experience here.

milkboi

These days I just cook a stew (mainly potatoes and sweet potatoes) and add about 20g stearic acid. Mixes perfectly, no need for blending

jet9

I bought some cocoa butter, flavor is quite strong but the mental and physical changes it has brought are quite impressive. I feel solid like a rock. Very androgenic too, my arms a growing in strength, muscles hurt, biceps mostly. I´m looking into longer chained fatty acids like C20:0 Arachidic acid too.

Hey I did the same thing and noticing amazing cognitive effects and physical too. Do you think it's from the oleic part though? I still want to try pure stearic acid to see what effect that has
Guys are you still using cocoa butter with good results / benefits ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals