MetabaSoap - “Handcrafted Soap That Cleans & Moisturizes While Supporting Your Metabolism”

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Mine is about that length too, maybe a little shorter, and wavy unless I use a flat iron on it.
Sounds like my hair.
Thank you Blossom! Look forward to your feedback. :)
I'm giving metabasoap a thumbs up so far as a shampoo. My hair tends to be oily so I'm interested to see how long I'll be able to go between shampoos using your soap compared to regular shampoo. My hair got squeaky clean but not overly dry.

meatbag

I got a free sample of this recently when I bought a light. I think it's great soap :thumbsup:

Would you consider an activated charcoal version?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Would you consider an activated charcoal version?
I have charcoal soap from them. I was just thinking today that it’s the longest lasting bar of soap I’ve ever used.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
sweet thx for the heads up :singing:
Certainly, I think I could get by on two bars per year and that’s using it pretty much daily. It’s really a great savings when you stop and think about it. My husband uses 20+ bars of Irish Spring so I’m sure in the long run his soap costs much more.

GAF

The charcoal soap did seem to last longer, but I really like the number 2 so I reordered that. I looked up my last order. It was received 3/6/19 and I just started new bar today 5/20/19. One bar used daily from 3/6 to 5/20 with little concern for conservation but not frivolously wasteful either. I keep it in the little cloth bag and I don't leave it where water is dripping on it needlessly.

lampofred

Have you ever thought about adding cholesterol to the soap?

Apparently, cholesterol is being used in cosmetics now, and since skin cholesterol content declines with age, that would be a pretty cool soap imo.

OP
LifeGivingStore
The charcoal soap did seem to last longer, but I really like the number 2 so I reordered that. I looked up my last order. It was received 3/6/19 and I just started new bar today 5/20/19. One bar used daily from 3/6 to 5/20 with little concern for conservation but not frivolously wasteful either. I keep it in the little cloth bag and I don't leave it where water is dripping on it needlessly.
GAF, thank you for the feedback!

Have you ever thought about adding cholesterol to the soap?

Apparently, cholesterol is being used in cosmetics now, and since skin cholesterol content declines with age, that would be a pretty cool soap imo.
Hi Lampofred! We have never considered it but am now going to look into it. Sincerely appreciate the suggestion, thank you!

OP
LifeGivingStore
@LifeGivingStore
What about a bar soap for your head? With pro-hair growth stuff. Not sure what the benefit of liquid shampoo is...
Hi Waynish, thank you so much for your suggestion. We actually have two shampoo bars coming out very soon.

What pro-hair growth stuff do you suggest? We could make a bar that focuses specifically on that. One of our shampoobars does have something in it that promotes hair growth. However, making a bar with all the goodies would be great! :)

Waynish

Hi Waynish, thank you so much for your suggestion. We actually have two shampoo bars coming out very soon.

What pro-hair growth stuff do you suggest? We could make a bar that focuses specifically on that. One of our shampoobars does have something in it that promotes hair growth. However, making a bar with all the goodies would be great! :)

It'll sound weird to people, but the #1 ingredient I'd want for that is magnesium. Magnesium chloride, for example. Then some B-vitamins, a minimal amount of caffeine, taurine, and potentially some cholesterol. Then some stuff to make it thicker and more buttery, like Jojoba Oil & Argan Oil.

OP
LifeGivingStore
It'll sound weird to people, but the #1 ingredient I'd want for that is magnesium. Magnesium chloride, for example. Then some B-vitamins, a minimal amount of caffeine, taurine, and potentially some cholesterol. Then some stuff to make it thicker and more buttery, like Jojoba Oil & Argan Oil.
We will look into them and see what we can come up with.

Thank you for your suggestions. If anyone has any other suggestions or feedback we are always open to it.

kaybb

Thank you for your suggestions. If anyone has any other suggestions or feedback we are always open to it.
I wonder how much these ingredients would actually be absorbed since you just rinse it out ..?

Velve921

I just tried your soap for the first time.

I shave my head bald and with your soap, it's the first time ever that the skin on my head did not start shedding or flaking.

Now I can see why poor chemicals and PUFA can be so problematic for the skin. Your soap just proved it.

Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals