Charcoal Soap - For Deep Cleansing

We are pleased to announce the availability of charcoal soap. Based on ingredients of our very popular metabasoap, we have stepped up the cleansing power by adding activated bamboo charcoal.

Charcoal soap works really well all over the body, but especially the face area. It is known for helping with skin that is too oily, acne, and tightening pores. Our charcoal soap is a great addition to your metabolic toolbox because not only does it deeply cleanse, it supports your metabolism by using oils and butters high in Stearic Acid, along with having no toxic scents or preservatives. We use only the best, highest quality ingredients to make our soaps.

We know you will love this charcoal soap as it will "Deliver Energy To Your Life!"

Click Here To View Charcoal Soap

charcoal_soap_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GAF

About out of the metabasoap, and was about to reorder when I saw this new charcoal soap. I decided to order a couple of the charcoal. Loved the 2 soaps I ordered before.

Thanks for providing these unique products:dancingsmileyman

OP
LifeGivingStore
About out of the metabasoap, and was about to reorder when I saw this new charcoal soap. I decided to order a couple of the charcoal. Loved the 2 soaps I ordered before.

Thanks for providing these unique products:dancingsmileyman
GAF, thank you for your purchases. We sincerely appreciate it!

The Metabasoap has had a remarkable response from everyone using it. We are grateful to be able to provide such a wonderful soap. Look forward to your feedback on the Charcoal soap!

GAF

Received it. Love it. These bars seem to last a long time even with daily use.

GAF

one bar seems to last at least a month, maybe 2, with daily use. i bought 2 bars back in the beginning of the summer and used it 3+ times a week, but not daily while goofing off in NC and i still have a 1/8 in slice left now after using it daily since 9/3/18 in Dallas. It doesn't melt away and make a mess in the shower like Dove or those commercial $2 bars.
it foams up nicely and feels clean. I don't know what it is but it just feels good. I also like their little wooden soap dish thing. Bot 2 of those. I left one in NC and bought one for Dallas. Shipping is a little pricey, but they last so long and feel so good, it is easily worth it to me. ps. I am not on anyone's kickback list.

Lee Simeon

one bar seems to last at least a month, maybe 2, with daily use. i bought 2 bars back in the beginning of the summer and used it 3+ times a week, but not daily while goofing off in NC and i still have a 1/8 in slice left now after using it daily since 9/3/18 in Dallas. It doesn't melt away and make a mess in the shower like Dove or those commercial $2 bars.
it foams up nicely and feels clean. I don't know what it is but it just feels good. I also like their little wooden soap dish thing. Bot 2 of those. I left one in NC and bought one for Dallas. Shipping is a little pricey, but they last so long and feel so good, it is easily worth it to me. ps. I am not on anyone's kickback list.
Awesome, thanks! Have you bought different kinds of soap, if so, which is your favorite?

GAF

I bought one of each before, and I now I bought two charcoal. I liked the cocoa butter one just slightly better than the coconut oil one. No specific reason, it just felt slightly better to me. I decided to get the charcoal because it seemed to have the same ingredients as the previous but with the added charcoal and so it was something new for me to try.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom