MetabaSoap - “Handcrafted Soap That Cleans & Moisturizes While Supporting Your Metabolism”

Discussion in 'Life Giving Store' started by LifeGivingStore, Jul 10, 2018.

1. OP
    LifeGivingStore

LifeGivingStore Member

Hi Waynish, we do not plan on adding our products to Amazon.

2. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

Sounds like my hair.
    I'm giving metabasoap a thumbs up so far as a shampoo. My hair tends to be oily so I'm interested to see how long I'll be able to go between shampoos using your soap compared to regular shampoo. My hair got squeaky clean but not overly dry.

3. meatbag

meatbag Member

I got a free sample of this recently when I bought a light. I think it's great soap :thumbsup:

Would you consider an activated charcoal version?

4. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

I have charcoal soap from them. I was just thinking today that it’s the longest lasting bar of soap I’ve ever used.

5. meatbag

meatbag Member

sweet thx for the heads up :singing:

6. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

Certainly, I think I could get by on two bars per year and that’s using it pretty much daily. It’s really a great savings when you stop and think about it. My husband uses 20+ bars of Irish Spring so I’m sure in the long run his soap costs much more.

7. OP
    LifeGivingStore

LifeGivingStore Member

Hi @meatbag, thank you so much for the feedback. We sincerely appreciate it. As @Blossom said we do carry Charcoal Soap.

If you have any other questions or feedback please let us know.

8. GAF

GAF Member

CPA
    The charcoal soap did seem to last longer, but I really like the number 2 so I reordered that. I looked up my last order. It was received 3/6/19 and I just started new bar today 5/20/19. One bar used daily from 3/6 to 5/20 with little concern for conservation but not frivolously wasteful either. I keep it in the little cloth bag and I don't leave it where water is dripping on it needlessly.

9. lampofred

lampofred Member

Have you ever thought about adding cholesterol to the soap?

Apparently, cholesterol is being used in cosmetics now, and since skin cholesterol content declines with age, that would be a pretty cool soap imo.

10. OP
    LifeGivingStore

LifeGivingStore Member

GAF, thank you for the feedback!

Hi Lampofred! We have never considered it but am now going to look into it. Sincerely appreciate the suggestion, thank you!

11. Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon Member

@LifeGivingStore Do you have any plans on releasing any new products soon? Love the shaving soap BTW

12. Waynish

Waynish Member

@LifeGivingStore
    What about a bar soap for your head? With pro-hair growth stuff. Not sure what the benefit of liquid shampoo is...

13. OP
    LifeGivingStore

LifeGivingStore Member

Hi Waynish, thank you so much for your suggestion. We actually have two shampoo bars coming out very soon.

What pro-hair growth stuff do you suggest? We could make a bar that focuses specifically on that. One of our shampoobars does have something in it that promotes hair growth. However, making a bar with all the goodies would be great! :)

14. OP
    LifeGivingStore

LifeGivingStore Member

Hi @Lee Simeon, thank you so much for the feedback on the shaving soap. We do have a couple of shampoo bars coming out soon. And we are working on some other things we hope to get out over the summer.

15. Waynish

Waynish Member

It'll sound weird to people, but the #1 ingredient I'd want for that is magnesium. Magnesium chloride, for example. Then some B-vitamins, a minimal amount of caffeine, taurine, and potentially some cholesterol. Then some stuff to make it thicker and more buttery, like Jojoba Oil & Argan Oil.

16. OP
    LifeGivingStore

LifeGivingStore Member

We will look into them and see what we can come up with.

Thank you for your suggestions. If anyone has any other suggestions or feedback we are always open to it.

17. kaybb

kaybb Member

I wonder how much these ingredients would actually be absorbed since you just rinse it out ..?