MetabaSoap - “Handcrafted Soap That Cleans & Moisturizes While Supporting Your Metabolism”

We are pleased to announce the official launch of our new line of products to the Life Giving Store, Metabasoap. The feedback we have been receiving from our handcrafted soap has been incredible. We let our friends and family members try it and they loved it! Metabasoap not only cleans well, it is great at moisturizing! The comments we get on how soft and smooth Metabasoap leaves the skin is such a blessing to hear! And to top it all off, Metabasoap supports the metabolism by supplying saturated fats along being high in stearic acid by using only the best oils ands butters available such as coconut oil, cocoa butter, mango butter and sal butter. This is truly an incredible bar of soap!

Stearic acid has been shown to improve cardiovascular health, reduce visceral fat, and increase lean muscle mass.

-Just 20g Stearic Acid Daily Improves Cardiovascular Health In Human Males
-Stearic Acid Increases Mitochondrial Function, May Treat Parkinson Disease (PD)
-PUFA Required/essential For Cancer; Stearic Acid Is A PUFA Antagonist & Anti-cancer
-Dietary Stearic Acid Reduces Visceral Fat By 70% And Increases Lean Mass
-Fats High In Stearic Acid Improve Hemoglobin, Lowers LDL Cholesterol

We know you will love Metabasoap as it will "Deliver Energy To Your Life!"

View Metabasoap By Clicking Here

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is truly great soap ya'll, best soap I have ever used. :hattip

L

lollipop

Next week - I am definitely ordering!! Waiting on payment owed me...fingers crossed. Actually I love all your products and have a bunch to get :):

GAF

Arrived at my hideout in NC noon today. Lovely wrapping!

About to go wash my hands and check it out.

Oops, got interrupted by river rafting trip.

Just washed hands with blend 2. Zero scent. Very nice. No film. Clean smooth feeling.

GAF

Head to toe soaping in shower last two days. Just feels really good and zero scent and something intangible about it that is great. Blend 2...

OP
LifeGivingStore
Arrived at my hideout in NC noon today. Lovely wrapping!

About to go wash my hands and check it out.

Oops, got interrupted by river rafting trip.

Just washed hands with blend 2. Zero scent. Very nice. No film. Clean smooth feeling.
Head to toe soaping in shower last two days. Just feels really good and zero scent and something intangible about it that is great. Blend 2...
GAF, thank you so much for the feedback! Glad you liked the packaging, we wanted to do something a little different and we think it is working out well. And thank you for your great comments about the soap itself. We worked many many months and tons of researching to provide the absolute best soap possible that not only cleans well, it moisturizes, is gentle, and supports the metabolism. We are very grateful to be able to provide such a wonderful soap. Thanks again!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Can you use this on long hair? If so, is there a need for some kind of conditioning/softening agent too? @LifeGivingStore or anyone who uses it?

Thanks!!
I hadn't thought about using it on my hair but I think I'll try it tomorrow and see how it goes. I'll let you know how it works. My hair is a couple inches below my shoulders in length.

CaliforniaKat

I hadn't thought about using it on my hair but I think I'll try it tomorrow and see how it goes. I'll let you know how it works. My hair is a couple inches below my shoulders in length.

Mine is about that length too, maybe a little shorter, and wavy unless I use a flat iron on it.

OP
LifeGivingStore
Can you use this on long hair? If so, is there a need for some kind of conditioning/softening agent too? @LifeGivingStore or anyone who uses it?

Thanks!!
Hi CaliforniaKat! We have not tried it on hair, and have not had any reports on hair. If you try it please report back because we would love to get some feedback on that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals