Christian Nationalist, Anti-$emite, Trump and Kanye West Supporter Nick Fuentes is on the Ray Peat diet!

Lollipop2

What kinds of things would you be looking for?
Restaurants with local food knowing where ingredients come from - organic, non GMO, no glyophosphate, made from scratch, lol. No processed food - etc. used to have a few of those around me - Covid scamdemic killed them. Can’t trust any fast food - with vaccines being injected into vegetables and then used in mass food production.

Atman

What kinds of things would you be looking for?
Just some decent dishes which aren't drenched in vegetable oil.

I was eating at a steak house franchise recently and thought to myself "I will just take a steak with a baked potato and sour cream. What could they possibly do wrong? Worst thing, they coated the steak in rapeseed oil before putting it on the grill."
While eating the meal I thought the potato tasted weird and after the meal I got greasy, inflamed skin.
Later, I looked up the franchise and it turns out they don't make the sour cream in the restaurant but in a factory and its ingredients include rapeseed oil and a long list of thickening agents.

I truly envy people of the past who could just walk into a random restaurant and order delicious and healthy food.
If you rely on restaurants or processed foods today, you will get screwed. Cooking has become an essential skill, if you plan to make it into your 40s without being overweight and diseased.

Last edited:

Sheik

I was eating at a steak house franchise recently and thought to myself "I will just take a steak with a baked potato and sour cream. What could they possibly do wrong? Worst thing, they coated the steak in rapeseed oil before putting it on the grill."
While eating the meal I thought the potato tasted weird and after the meal I got greasy, inflamed skin.
Later, I looked up the franchise and it turns out they don't make the sour cream in the restaurant but in a factory and its ingredients include rapeseed oil and a long list of thickening agents.

I truly envy people of the past who could just walk into a random restaurant and order delicious and healthy food.
If you rely on restaurants or processed foods today, you will get screwed. Cooking has become an essential skill, if you plan to make it into your 40s without being overweight and diseased.
Was that Outback? I tried them recently, and the steak tasted off to me. I couldn't see why the steak would have PUFA but that's how it tasted. Actually, the fries did too--I figured they must fry it in the same beef tallow as the chicken. I definitely left there with PUFA side effects, but not as bad as most restaurants.

LUH 3417

I think good health promotes Idealism not necessarily becoming a Nazi. Some people think diversity and acceptance is the ideal and the antithesis of Hate. Of course there are many lies which cloud people's judgement, but you only know what you know.

Another thing, being very healthy can help you overcome a lot of the negatives around which can make you more "tolerant". That isn't to say being tolerant is a virtue necessarily, just that if you're able to overpower any bad effects you might find less reason to take a socially taboo position.
Ray was very critical of idealism and kind of culture / person it creates

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDYpjrjuQjU

Atman

Was that Outback? I tried them recently, and the steak tasted off to me. I couldn't see why the steak would have PUFA but that's how it tasted. Actually, the fries did too--I figured they must fry it in the same beef tallow as the chicken. I definitely left there with PUFA side effects, but not as bad as most restaurants.
No, it was Block House in Germany.

Lollipop2

🎯 💯 my experience with restaurants - haven’t eaten out since about before 2020.

BeanSprouts

We've reached the point where we're getting agent provocateurs shilled on here. Embarrassing, I see right through what you're trying to do. You want this to be a 4chan /pol/ playpin.

haidut

Forum Supporter

baron

We've reached the point where we're getting agent provocateurs shilled on here. Embarrassing, I see right through what you're trying to do. You want this to be a 4chan /pol/ playpin.
Johnny-come-lately is embarrassed for us, shucks.

Mauritio

haidut

Forum Supporter
These condescending, know-it-all, ever cynical responses under your tweet are why I left twitter. Even the alternative health space is toxic.

I hear you, and may actually disable the comments on my tweets soon for that reason.

Mauritio

I just watched a whole podcast with nick fuentes in it. From the stuff and clips ive seen before, I thought he was a narcissitic lunatic. I must say , I was wrong. I agree with him on many with things, he seems to have a coherent, independent world-view. For the most part he simply advocates traditional christian values.

He is taking the whole race thing too far and also the holocaust and hitler stuff is just unnecessary IMO, but of course thats what everybody is focusing on and not the traditional values he pushes( AND the ray peat diet lol)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals