Christian Nationalist, Anti-$emite, Trump and Kanye West Supporter Nick Fuentes is on the Ray Peat diet!

Michael Mohn

The most controversial political commentator of the current time Nick Fuentes mentions the Ice cream diet and Ray Peat.
Listen at the 39min mark. cozy.tv

baron

Danny Roddy expressed interest in joining his platform Cozy in one of the recent Generative Energy episodes.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

Danny Roddy expressed interest in joining his platform Cozy in one of the recent Generative Energy episodes.
Cozy is probably the only dissident streaming platform at the moment. Danny would be a good fit.

yerrag

A resurgence in stick shifts because of the zoomers coming of age brings hope.

Perry Staltic

jpg.48759

JamesGatz

I unfortunately believe Nick Fuentes is controlled opposition and works for Intelligence:

48920414-F5B5-4583-B008-B7443A67D94A.jpeg

He is always with other Controlled Opposition members:

He has had lunch casually with Alex Jones and they seem to be good friends considering Alex Jones has promoted his show quite a bit (HUGE Red Flag as Alex Jones only promotes other CO agents to push agendas)

He also CASUALLY had dinner at Marlago with Kanye, Milo Yiannopolous, and Trump (all 3 of these people are Controlled Opposition agents:

He also received a $250,000 donation right before January 6th - its worth noting he was at January 6th and pushed election fraud (considering that January 6th was a honeypot operation as an attack on conservatives - I think its wise to be wary of people pushing this)

In my opinion: He is Controlled Opposition and there is a reason why "Anti-Semitism" is on the rise (set-up to WWIII)

But if Fuentes is on RP, it seems that Intelligence is well aware of RP and it is going mainstream - I would expect that RP would be more popular amongst agents but it seems that Nick is the only one for now

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

I unfortunately believe Nick Fuentes is controlled opposition and works for Intelligence:...

In my opinion: He is Controlled Opposition and there is a reason why "Anti-Semitism" is on the rise (set-up to WWIII)

But if Fuentes is on RP, it seems that Intelligence is well aware of RP and it is going mainstream - I would expect that RP would be more popular amongst agents but it seems that Nick is the only one for now
Who is not controlled Opposition? Isn't this the very effect and goal of this kind of tactic that every critic of the elites has his credibility destroyed by constant suspicion of being controlled opposition?
The opposition destroys itself and drifts off into a spiral of purity testing.

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz When you mix 6° of separation with guilt by association everyone is a controlled opp. Including you.
🤣🤣🤣 How so? Do you see me meeting with other Controlled Opposition agents? No? So how can that be?

And besides, that is only one of the reasons I listed, he has plenty of other Red Flags

The number one rule for Agents is to flock with other Agents - because they, are THE ONLY PEOPLE that really understand them because they have the same job - all of them are given a script, TRAINED to be actors that in the REAL MOVIE of Life, and to trick people into following agendas

Hopefully Peating will help Fuentes get his body under control, the guy has been a little runaway train the last couple years.

JamesGatz

Who is not controlled Opposition? Isn't this the very effect of this kind of tactic that every critic of the elites has his credibility destroyed by constant suspicion of being controlled opposition?
The opposition destroys itself and drifts off into a spiral of purity testing.
Thats a fair point and I don't enjoy stating this information

But anyone who is famous/has a following and is *pushing NWO agendas* is Controlled Opposition

Andrew Tate calls this World the Matrix for a reason, because very little of it is authentic/genuine

All agents that are assigned to specific cases push the same agendas:

Once again - January 6th was one of the biggest honeypot operations ran by the authorities and Nick Fuentes helped plan the event

LUH 3417

Nick was always anti vax and his audience is young men who are interested in family. A good venue to spread Peat's ideas.
We don't have to like Nick's politics.
I don’t care for the left right stuff, I’m just portending this will black list peat as a neo Nazi nutritionist or whatever

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

6th was one of the biggest honeypot operations ran by the authorities and Nick Fuentes helped plan the event
What exact aspects of this event has Nick planned? To show up and get exposure to like minded people? By your logic everybody who organizes a successful movement is an agent.

LUH 3417

Don't you know everyone questioning state mandated medical tyranny is a fascist?
No, fascists are fascists and people questioning state mandated medical tyranny are people questioning state mandated medical tyranny. I’m not interested in playing into the schizo word obfuscation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals