Christian Nationalist, Anti-$emite, Trump and Kanye West Supporter Nick Fuentes is on the Ray Peat diet!

🤣🤣🤣 How so? Do you see me meeting with other Controlled Opposition agents? No? So how can that be?

And besides, that is only one of the reasons I listed, he has plenty of other Red Flags

The number one rule for Agents is to flock with other Agents - because they, are THE ONLY PEOPLE that really understand them because they have the same job - all of them are given a script, TRAINED to be actors that in the REAL MOVIE of Life, and to trick people into following agendas
you're not a serious person. Neither am I, and nor should you necessarily be. But you do cycle between trust games and other ingratiating, and guiding the conversation back to what real conspiracy theorists refer to as theater at an ever accelerating rate.

JamesGatz

What exact aspects of this event has Nick planned? To show up and get exposure to like minded people? By your logic everybody who organizes a successful movement is an agent.
How does a movement become successful? From being promoted - and successful movements are only promoted if Famous People get together and promote it, If nearly all famous people. are in fact, agents and actors - then we can say no really successful movement is implemented unless authorities are ok with it and/or want it to happen

Anyone who is famous that supported Trump, pushed Election Fraud, and encouraged people to come to the 'Stop the Steal' rally, purposely did so with the intention of getting these people arrested.

JamesGatz

you're not a serious person. Neither am I, and nor should you necessarily be. But you do cycle between trust games and other ingratiating, and guiding the conversation back to what real conspiracy theorists refer to as theater at an ever accelerating rate.
True, maybe I am Controlled Opposition and maybe I am working for an alphabet company

If this is true, then maybe there is SOMETHING WRONG with the Payroll Department, because my bank account is not hitting with the Controlled Opposition salary,

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

No, fascists are fascists and people questioning state mandated medical tyranny are people questioning state mandated medical tyranny. I’m not interested in playing into the schizo word obfuscation.
Sorry, I forgot to add that my comment was ironic as lefty's can't identify irony.

It's the corporate media that associates anti vax with fascism.

yerrag

I agree. Reading this made me concerned for the forum…
The best outcome for the forum would be to get Fauci to endorse Ray Peat and to disown Nick Fuentes.

Then we will become JamesGatz' controlled opposition.

Winning!

Last edited:
True, maybe I am Controlled Opposition and maybe I am working for an alphabet company

If this is true, then maybe there is SOMETHING WRONG with the Payroll Department, because my bank account is not hitting with the Controlled Opposition salary,
What about Haidut? he HAS REPORTEDLY set foot in the Pentagon. There are rumors of RARE, CANDID pictures of him shaking Klaus Schwab's HAND. So what's your verdict? Either way I'll keep sipping the Energin.

JamesGatz

What about Haidut? he HAS REPORTEDLY set foot in the Pentagon. There are rumors of RARE, CANDID pictures of him shaking Klaus Schwab's HAND. So what's your verdict? Either way I'll keep sipping the Energin.
That is true, I also heard AOC was trying to date him in Washington, DC and AOC seems to be an agent herself, He has quite the reputation I tell ya

There is only ONE WAY to know for sure if Haidut is Controlled Opposition or not, only ONE WAY to test it...

If he isn't Controlled Opposition then... He could host me on the Generative Energy Podcast to prove it

I am a Controlled Opposition agents WORST FEAR - Alex Jones biggest fear is having me successfully call into his show during his live segments

No Real Agent would host me on their show in fear of what I may say or do

feedandseed

I unfortunately believe Nick Fuentes is controlled opposition and works for Intelligence:

View attachment 48991

He is always with other Controlled Opposition members:

He has had lunch casually with Alex Jones and they seem to be good friends considering Alex Jones has promoted his show quite a bit (HUGE Red Flag as Alex Jones only promotes other CO agents to push agendas)

He also CASUALLY had dinner at Marlago with Kanye, Milo Yiannopolous, and Trump (all 3 of these people are Controlled Opposition agents:

He also received a $250,000 donation right before January 6th - its worth noting he was at January 6th and pushed election fraud (considering that January 6th was a honeypot operation as an attack on conservatives - I think its wise to be wary of people pushing this)

In my opinion: He is Controlled Opposition and there is a reason why "Anti-Semitism" is on the rise (set-up to WWIII)

But if Fuentes is on RP, it seems that Intelligence is well aware of RP and it is going mainstream - I would expect that RP would be more popular amongst agents but it seems that Nick is the only one for now
This is so disingenuous. Nick has basically disavowed Trump at this point, and has publicly parted ways with Milo & Jones. Basically every right wing controlled grifter mentioned in your pic are no longer on good terms with Nick. The idea of him being controlled op is dubious considering how much of a pariah he's been made by all institutions at this point.

And I should mention I really disagree with Nick fundamentally on several things (wignat stuff) so I'm not here to make him out to be a saint here.

WWIII will likely have nothing to do with Jews outside of the potential for Israeli civil war.

Talmudism is satanism.

Are you a well-poisoner?

Last edited:

feedandseed

What exact aspects of this event has Nick planned? To show up and get exposure to like minded people? By your logic everybody who organizes a successful movement is an agent.
The new intelligence strategy is to accuse all volatile personalities of being intelligence assets to foment endless paranoia & inaction.

JamesGatz

This is so disingenuous. Nick has basically disavowed Trump at this point, and has publicly parted ways with Milo & Jones. Basically every right wing controlled grifter mentioned in your pic are no longer on good terms with Nick. The idea of him being controlled op is dubious considering how much of a pariah he's been made by all institutions at this point.

And I should mention I really disagree with Nick fundamentally on several things (wignat stuff) so I'm not here to make him out to be a saint here.

WWIII will likely have nothing to do with Jews outside of the potential for Israeli civil war.

Talmudism is satanism.

Are you a well-poisoner?
Doesn't matter - he fulfilled his job already and pariah NOTHING, he spent his entire career with other agents and you think he's on your side because he pretends he's not their friend anymore?

Wake up - WWIII will ENTIRELY focus on Jews, WHAT WORLD ARE YOU ON? You don't KNOW A THING about WWIII if you think it "won't focus on Jews"

How much money do you want to bet WWIII entirely focuses on Jews and Israel? How much do you want to bet that Israel and the Middle East mutually destroy each other?

Well poisoner NOTHING

JamesGatz

The new intelligence strategy is to accuse all volatile personalities of being intelligence assets to foment endless paranoia & inaction.
The funny thing is - all agents promote inaction

I am actually one of the people PROMOTING action

Think about it - Alex Jones, Russell Brand, Nick Fuentes, Milo Yiannopolous, Kanye, Andrew Tate, etc

Think about it for a moment - when was the last time ANY OF THESE PEOPLE told you to take action?

They NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL because thats what THEY DO NOT want you to do. They just want you to sit back in your chair scared so they all promote "OoooOOO, they are so powerful and they're coming to get you" - this message doesn't matter, the only message that matters is how to stop it and NONE OF THEM tell you how to stop it, because they don't want you to stop it

Momma

Want to add some texture to some above comments:

-No one says anything or is proactive because they want to live. Nor do they want their love ones killed. I can only name one “famous” person (i don’t mean Hollywood celebrities solely here) that speaks the truth. One.

-January 6th wasn’t like what you see on the media. It was a lot of older patriots, ie: using assistive devices (canes, walkers); and if you were there- you didn’t even know what was happening at the Capitol. It was orchestrated by such a small group.

I miss Peat.

P

Peatress

I don’t care for the left right stuff, I’m just portending this will black list peat as a neo Nazi nutritionist or whatever
This has been my fear since last year when I first encountered the association. It goes against everything Dr Peat stood for.

This is the latest hit piece

Momma

This has been my fear since last year when I first encountered the association. It goes against everything Dr Peat stood for.

This was discussed here last month. I thought it was a balanced discussion:

P

Peatress

This was discussed here last month. I thought it was a balanced discussion:

Thank you. I saw that the thread at the time. Even if that wiki page can be easily discredited (as shown in the thread) it is still harmful. But I am glad that many people here can see through it.

baron

I think it's good that Peat is seen as an enemy to a profoundly evil system. To question and criticise PUFAs is at it's core a political will to topple the entire satanic tower, everything at least physiologically evil and terrible rests on it, it's a question of to be or not to be!

P

Peatress

I think it's good that Peat is seen as an enemy to a profoundly evil system. To question and criticise PUFAs is at it's core a political will to topple the entire satanic tower, everything at least physiologically evil and terrible rests on it, it's a question of to be or not to be!
This is another way of looking at it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals