Christian Nationalist, Anti-$emite, Trump and Kanye West Supporter Nick Fuentes is on the Ray Peat diet!

LUH 3417

Unions were disbanded in NS Germany because they were usually connected to the Comintern in Moscow and were generally associated with Communist leanings, which were strong opponents of the NSDAP throughout their entire history. In fact the SA/SS was formed because Communists in Germany would infiltrate NSDAP meetings and attack the speakers/members of the Party. Or simply attack NS Party Members in the streets or their homes. Several were killed in this manner. Some of the Communists were sent to labor camps to learn the meaning of work, not death camps. They then replaced the Unions with the German Labor Front.

See: Strength Through Joy - Wikipedia

Not only were wages and working conditions improved but taking actual Holidays became extremely common when they werent before.

Not to mention the Volkswagen (omg corporatism), which was developed so that Germans had better access to the freedom/enjoyment of a motor vehicle
Timely — Biden’s new trans slogan
Before the 1.world war German economy was bigger than UK & France economies combined without rich colonies and slavery. German MEgAcOrpoRAtiOn$ didn't needed a mystical 'boost'.

By giving them paying jobs, health care and vacations.
During Weimar rule over 20% of German men were jobless.
To this day unions in Germany are just Communist cover organizations.
They did need a “mystic boost” — hence the obsession with theocratic tibet and moving statues to Germany to bring about the third Reich kingdom of shambhala. Hope you realize that by supporting Nazis you are supporting weak minded infantile men with deep psychological wounds who can only think in terms of end times / millennialism to perceive of any new culture or way of being. Very estrogenic indeed!!

michael94

What are you talking about? During Nazi germany workers essentially became the free lance type of laborer we see today, who could be dropped at any moment, moved from region to region, paid whatever rate. You do realize labor unions provided protection for hours, wages, working conditions? Perhaps you’d like to return to child labor?

your claims are analogous to Biden saying unemployment is the lowest in 100 years. anyone who reads ray and promotes white nationalism and supremacy, Nazism, Holocaust denialism is either A. Cia shill intentionally infiltrating the community B. A schizophrenic in denial of reality

It’s like trying to convince someone that the chemical difference in bonds between pufa and sf is negligible and they’re basically the same thing.
Hours, Wages and Working conditions all improved though. At the same time the amount of jobs available increased, unemployment was basically eradicated.

NS Germany created a National organization to replace the Unions, it was just a different approach to the same problems you mention.

More importantly, because of Third Reich Economics based on Work rather than Speculation and Capital, there was actually real and lasting changes in the Economy in terms of Productivity and Opportunity.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

They did need a “mystic boost” — hence the obsession with theocratic tibet and moving statues to Germany to bring about the third Reich kingdom of shambhala.
Lol, put down the bottle.
Hope you realize that by supporting Nazis you are supporting weak minded infantile men with deep psychological wounds who can only think in terms of end times / millennialism to perceive of any new culture or way of being. Very estrogenic indeed!!
After reading your pitifull delirium I have little hope that you will realize on your own that by supporting lies you lose the truth and consequently your soul.
We all have to pray for you!
The politics of NS government at the time was entirely driven by necessity of a nationwide social and economic misery.
It's always leftists who project the neuroticism in form of retarded ideological speculation on the ns government.

michael94

Timely — Biden’s new trans slogan

They did need a “mystic boost” — hence the obsession with theocratic tibet and moving statues to Germany to bring about the third Reich kingdom of shambhala. Hope you realize that by supporting Nazis you are supporting weak minded infantile men with deep psychological wounds who can only think in terms of end times / millennialism to perceive of any new culture or way of being. Very estrogenic indeed!!
What's wrong with Tibet?

LUH 3417

Lol, put down the bottle.

After reading your pitifull delirium I have little hope that you will realize on your own that by supporting lies you lose the truth and consequently your soul.
We all have to pray for you!
The politics of NS government at the time was entirely driven by necessity of a nationwide social and economic misery.
It's always leftists who project the neuroticism in form of retarded ideological speculation on the ns government.
it’s funny you and michael94 responded within seconds of each other, lol smiley face hehe

JamesGatz

Also for anyone worried about Ray being associated with "Nazis"

Go ahead and hop on Twitter, search up a Ray Peat keyword and do a quick run-through on the accounts posting about Ray Peat

A good 99% of Ray Peat Twitter are "White Supremacists" and "Racists"

So the real question is NOT: Why is RP being associated with Nazis?

The REAL QUESTION is: is there a correlation between improving health and becoming a Nazi?

Think about it...

michael94

Laughing INCREASES SEROTONIN... STOP LAUGHING NOW
On a serious note I've noticed a lot of people who feel very anxious laugh a lot or use humor as a coping mechanism. Which isn't to say there isn't healthy laughter, but I've noticed this sometimes with relatives where some things that really are very serious are a joke to them. This is of course encouraged by modern media

JamesGatz

On a serious note I've noticed a lot of people who feel very anxious laugh a lot or use humor as a coping mechanism. Which isn't to say there isn't healthy laughter, but I've noticed this sometimes with relatives where some things that really are very serious are a joke to them. This is of course encouraged by modern media
This honestly might be my problem - I can't stop treating everything in life as a joke

Half-jokes though, there is a little bit of truth behind every joke and thats what I treat it as

If I don't laugh I cry, I can't stop it though

michael94

Also for anyone worried about Ray being associated with "Nazis"

Go ahead and hop on Twitter, search up a Ray Peat keyword and do a quick run-through on the accounts posting about Ray Peat

A good 99% of Ray Peat Twitter are "White Supremacists" and "Racists"

So the real question is NOT: Why is RP being associated with Nazis?

The REAL QUESTION is: is there a correlation between improving health and becoming a Nazi?

Think about it...
I think good health promotes Idealism not necessarily becoming a Nazi. Some people think diversity and acceptance is the ideal and the antithesis of Hate. Of course there are many lies which cloud people's judgement, but you only know what you know.

Another thing, being very healthy can help you overcome a lot of the negatives around which can make you more "tolerant". That isn't to say being tolerant is a virtue necessarily, just that if you're able to overpower any bad effects you might find less reason to take a socially taboo position.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

My observation too.
Also a common behavior in some people is to cover humiliation or hate towards other with 'jokes' and 'humor', only weaklings will laugh.
Obviously there're jokes at the expense of others but there's no mean intention, it's more about establishing social hierarchy, which is part of a healthy group dynamic. Kind of a s**t test among guys to see if you're cool 😎.

Atman

Maybe Ray is finally becoming mainstream?
I would love to eat at restaurants regularly again. But I guess it will be at least another 15 years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals