Calming Food Fears & Sugar

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“Pure maple syrup has more nutritional value than most sweeteners and has one of the lowest calorie levels. It's got several minerals including potassium, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, iron, and selenium. In this study you can see that maple syrup has up to 24 different antioxidants, which is like unleashing an army inside your body to heal free radical damage and inflammation.”​

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The darker syrup also contains more calcium and phosphorus per serving, with more than two times the total found in the Golden Color, Delicate Taste. Basically, in average, darker grades have roughly 27% more mineral contents than their lightest cousin.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Our foods usually contain enough PUFA, unavoidably, to make fats matter to some extent. After about twenty years of carefully avoiding them, I'm still getting about 2% of my fat as PUFA (beef, oysters, eggs, etc.). That's why I'm making an effort to increase my sugar intake, to displace some fat." - Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Sugar and the minerals in fruits are fairly effective in keeping free fatty acids from being released from our tissues, and the fats we synthesize from them are saturated, and aren't likely to be stored as excess fat, because they don't suppress metabolism (as polyunsaturated fats and some amino acids do). The minerals of fruits and milk contribute to metabolic activation, and prevention of free-radical damage." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just wanted to everyone know that I am creating my own site where all my “Peaty” recipes will be well organized. I hope to see you there when I get some content in. Leave me a message at the email address below so I can put you on my mailing list and contact you when it is ready to go!

My website is: www.raymendeat.com

Ray_Mend_Eat

Email me at [email protected]

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1707242109352.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals