China Weighing Customers At Restaurants

Drareg

Many of us suspect the ruling class dream is to be like China, they want to control and monitor all aspects of our life.
Eat less and weigh yourself for climate change will be the narrative in the west, our weighing scales will be at home, our weight will be uploaded to an app that gets triggered at a restaurant.

Thankfully there was a backlash in China if you can call it that, this is where we are headed in the west, start to speak out to your politicians.

We need to start targeting NGO’s, billionaire owned think tanks and the financial elites, we need the protests at their doors, it will be a great day when people start protesting outside the Bank of international settlements in Basel.

China restaurant apologises for weighing customers

"A restaurant in central China has apologised for encouraging diners to weigh themselves and then order food accordingly.

The policy was introduced after a national campaign against food waste was launched.

The beef restaurant in the city of Changsha placed two large scales at its entrance this week.

It then asked diners to enter their measurements into an app that would then suggest menu items accordingly.

Signs reading "be thrifty and diligent, promote empty plates" and "operation empty plate" were pinned up.

The policy caused uproar on Chinese social media.

Hashtags about the restaurant have been viewed more than 300 million times on the social platform Weibo.

The restaurant said it was "deeply sorry" for its interpretation of the national "Clean Plate Campaign".

"Our original intentions were to advocate stopping waste and ordering food in a healthy way. We never forced customers to weigh themselves," it said in an apology posted online.

President Xi Jinping ignited the campaign this week, calling the levels of national food wastage "shocking and distressing".

Following Mr Xi's message, the Wuhan Catering Industry Association urged restaurants in the city to limit the number of dishes served to diners - implementing a system where groups have to order one dish fewer than the number of diners.

State TV also criticised livestreamers who filmed themselves eating large amounts of food".

LeeLemonoil

@Drareg, I appreciate every bit of unfeasible authoritarian, sick bull**** you share here. You were very active these last few weeks. Take a rest from all this bull**** soon, we need you.
I can’t stand this fascist dystopia every single day

jay123

Many of us suspect the ruling class dream is to be like China, they want to control and monitor all aspects of our life.
Eat less and weigh yourself for climate change will be the narrative in the west, our weighing scales will be at home, our weight will be uploaded to an app that gets triggered at a restaurant.

Thankfully there was a backlash in China if you can call it that, this is where we are headed in the west, start to speak out to your politicians.

We need to start targeting NGO’s, billionaire owned think tanks and the financial elites, we need the protests at their doors, it will be a great day when people start protesting outside the Bank of international settlements in Basel.

China restaurant apologises for weighing customers

"A restaurant in central China has apologised for encouraging diners to weigh themselves and then order food accordingly.

The policy was introduced after a national campaign against food waste was launched.

The beef restaurant in the city of Changsha placed two large scales at its entrance this week.

It then asked diners to enter their measurements into an app that would then suggest menu items accordingly.

Signs reading "be thrifty and diligent, promote empty plates" and "operation empty plate" were pinned up.

The policy caused uproar on Chinese social media.

Hashtags about the restaurant have been viewed more than 300 million times on the social platform Weibo.

The restaurant said it was "deeply sorry" for its interpretation of the national "Clean Plate Campaign".

"Our original intentions were to advocate stopping waste and ordering food in a healthy way. We never forced customers to weigh themselves," it said in an apology posted online.

President Xi Jinping ignited the campaign this week, calling the levels of national food wastage "shocking and distressing".

Following Mr Xi's message, the Wuhan Catering Industry Association urged restaurants in the city to limit the number of dishes served to diners - implementing a system where groups have to order one dish fewer than the number of diners.

State TV also criticised livestreamers who filmed themselves eating large amounts of food".

That is not good at all. And look at this article about the Fed Reserve

Federal Reserve Reveals Research Plans For Digital Dollar

J

james2388

I used to be like you when I was younger. Then I realized it's all talk. You aren't targeting anything. No one here is targeting anything. NGO's are being investigated from up to bottom, from left to right. Why? Because the easiest way to launder money is through a law firm by over- billing the clientele that is silent partners in the law firms. What is the most frivolous enterprises? Clean energy. Building wells. Charities. * Haiti *, etc you know where I'm going with this. Trust me people make a living auditing NGO's for fraud and laundering, maybe that is something you want to look into. Sounds like you may want to take a few lessons from billionaires and investigate finance, offshore, dark pool, shadow banking etc etc.

As for protesting outside Basel? Eh not going to happen. Protesting does nothing for bankers. *However do you remember what happened when the Panama Papers got 'leaked'? That seem to have more of an effect on politics and finance than any other instances combined.

China puts scales and restaurants? This aint coming to the US, unless it's in the form of Insurance companies giving people the best quote on health insurance. Charge overweight people more. Charge skinny people less.

Pet Peeve

Just saw what I think is the most disgusting videoclip I've ever seen. In China they scoop up sewer and extract the fat from it before selling it to restaurants. 10% of the street food/restaurantfood is cooked in this sewer oil.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Drareg, I appreciate every bit of unfeasible authoritarian, sick bull**** you share here. You were very active these last few weeks. Take a rest from all this bull**** soon, we need you.
I can’t stand this fascist dystopia every single day

Haha your welcome ,it helps we store the information with some feedback to improve it. I could all day every day , I gain energy from unfolding the nefarious actions underlying the veil.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I used to be like you when I was younger. Then I realized it's all talk. You aren't targeting anything. No one here is targeting anything. NGO's are being investigated from up to bottom, from left to right. Why? Because the easiest way to launder money is through a law firm by over- billing the clientele that is silent partners in the law firms. What is the most frivolous enterprises? Clean energy. Building wells. Charities. * Haiti *, etc you know where I'm going with this. Trust me people make a living auditing NGO's for fraud and laundering, maybe that is something you want to look into. Sounds like you may want to take a few lessons from billionaires and investigate finance, offshore, dark pool, shadow banking etc etc.

As for protesting outside Basel? Eh not going to happen. Protesting does nothing for bankers. *However do you remember what happened when the Panama Papers got 'leaked'? That seem to have more of an effect on politics and finance than any other instances combined.

China puts scales and restaurants? This aint coming to the US, unless it's in the form of Insurance companies giving people the best quote on health insurance. Charge overweight people more. Charge skinny people less.

They said lockdowns weren’t coming to the US.........

I post regularly on here about money laundering and the black market.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Just saw what I think is the most disgusting videoclip I've ever seen. In China they scoop up sewer and extract the fat from it before selling it to restaurants. 10% of the street food/restaurantfood is cooked in this sewer oil.

Surely it’s filtered?
We then get videos on YouTube about how cool and hip Chinese street food is.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

and "banning" certain behaviours

It’s a global coup d’etat, they are singing from the same hymn sheet, this meat plant issue around covid19 is more of this crap. Of course don’t forget gates and his lab grown meat investments , we need new media outlets.

J

james2388

They said lockdowns weren’t coming to the US.........

I post regularly on here about money laundering and the black market.

Obesity isn't an airborne virus. Yea I'm sure you post about a lot of things, rallying online campaigns to 'target' entities. As I said, its just talk. You can share the info, but leave out the battle cry of bringing protests to their doors...

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Obesity isn't an airborne virus. Yea I'm sure you post about a lot of things, rallying online campaigns to 'target' entities. As I said, its just talk. You can share the info, but leave out the battle cry of bringing protests to their doors...

No I won’t be doing any of your recommendations, they are authoritarians and the people have a right to know, going by your posts I can see why you have sympathy for them.

Last edited:

kyle

Theres an anecdote of a westerner dining in China. Every time he finished his plate another was served. Not wanting to insult his host he kept finishing his plate until he was too stuffed to move. In turn the host felt compelled to serve more as leaving his guest hungry would be rude.

The westerner didnt know leaving food meant he was full. I've heard the custom is also a status thing. Leaving food means you arent poor.

Anyway, something to consider.

J

james2388

No I won’t be doing any of your recommendations, they are authoritarians and the people have a right to know, going by your posts I can see why you have sympathy for them.

You won't be taking any of my recommendations? All I said was maybe to consider studying finance and auditing if you really want to make an impact, that shallow rally cries, and you said that you know all about money laundering. Guess I was spot on. Well that's how you target NGO's. That's how NGO's are being targeted. The people acting on that, don't need you. As for China, putting scales in a few restaurants who cares. They are having pool parties in Wuhan right now. You don't know how much of a show China really puts on. ' People have a right to know about scales in a few Chinese restaurants and people need to start protesting at basels and NGO's. These two points are very far from each other, it's a neurotic schizophrenic jump. I'm sorry man but this forum is not necessarily a soapbox to organize rallies. It's all talk. As I literally said, the information is whatever you think it's worth, but don't rally for protesting lol. You have too much idealism young padawan.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

You won't be taking any of my recommendations? All I said was maybe to consider studying finance and auditing if you really want to make an impact, that shallow rally cries, and you said that you know all about money laundering. Guess I was spot on. Well that's how you target NGO's. That's how NGO's are being targeted. The people acting on that, don't need you. As for China, putting scales in a few restaurants who cares. They are having pool parties in Wuhan right now. You don't know how much of a show China really puts on. ' People have a right to know about scales in a few Chinese restaurants and people need to start protesting at basels and NGO's. These two points are very far from each other, it's a neurotic schizophrenic jump. I'm sorry man but this forum is not necessarily a soapbox to organize rallies. It's all talk. As I literally said, the information is whatever you think it's worth, but don't rally for protesting lol. You have too much idealism young padawan.

"neurotic schizophrenic jump" That quote describes your posts on here perfectly , thanks, I couldn’t have said better.

and "banning" certain behaviours

It is not the government official’s job to decide what a healthy diet is, just look at them all and one would know not to follow their lead. Here is the advice of theirs verses Ray Peat’s, pictured below, and it easy to see who knows what they are talking about. It is a “Let them eat cake” scenario, to get the poor people to subside on grains, keeping them sick and reliant, what else can explain their recommendations for all of the bread, six to twelve servings really?!! Oh yeah ignorance.
1705423793974.jpeg

1705423817151.jpeg

"The purpose of education is largely to disempower the student, so that they depend on the system and become reliable."
Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals