Sons Tumor

joaquin

Each person would need to build up on certain things slowly and adjust as needed.

Almost everything divided in 3 doses for each main meal

Aspirin 3-4 grams
Cypro 2-4 mg ( taken only with dinner)
Pryucet 1-2 daily servings
Thyroid 1-2 grains ( temp & pulse )
Niacinamide 250-300 mg
Thiamine 600mg
Fat soluble vitamins
Vit k 2-4 drops of kuinone
Vitamin d 5,000iu seasonally
Vitamin e 5 drops tocovit also only at dinner

We’re still learning. I think everything compliments each other well. Of course extremely important is a smart low as possible pufa diet.
I'm surprised that no one has yet brought up keeping the environment free of electrosmog.

Mr Joe

Each person would need to build up on certain things slowly and adjust as needed.

Aspirin 3-4 grams
Niacinamide 250-300 mg
Thiamine 600mg
Fat soluble vitamins

We’re still learning. I think everything compliments each other well. Of course extremely important is a smart low as possible pufa diet.

Fantastic to follow your journey ! We all pray for your son !
Maybe something important if I may help : Magnesium and Lithium ?
Have you seen the study showing that little dose of lithium can kill cells with defective mitochondria ? That could help a lot !
Keep us updated !

OP
R

Rah

We had another MRI and everything remains stable. So we are happy and doing well. I will continue to tweak a little in the future trying for more shrinking of the tumor till it’s gone. Thanks again everyone.

Peater

We had another MRI and everything remains stable. So we are happy and doing well. I will continue to tweak a little in the future trying for more shrinking of the tumor till it’s gone. Thanks again everyone.
Excellent news - thanks for letting us know!

Peatful

So proud of him
And such respect for you

dreamcatcher

Hey I need some advice on what to my son has a brain tumor we have been on and off chemo for almost 6 years and have tried mutilple therapy from this forum. Yesterday we had another MRI and it grew by 10%. We have been off chemo (avastin) for 6 months. Over a year ago they stopped chemo and it grew by 30% in 3 months. So it seems that something is working to atleast slow it down. What we have been doing is for the past 6 months is
Oxidal 3-6
Cyproheptadine 2mg
Niacinamide 2 x 70mg
Kuinone 20 drops topically
Vitamin d 5000 iu 5-6 drops topically
Retinal palmitate 5000 8-10 drops topically

In the past few weeks we've added
Tyromax 2 drops with dinner ( may have to up due body temp still very low waking temp 96)
Lapodin 20 drops orally
Panquinone 8 drops orally
Magoil 20 drops topically
Mitolipin 40 drops on food

The schedule is breakfast
Panquinone and niacinamide Orally

Topically kuinone, vitamin a and d

With dinner
Oxidal, niacinamide, cyproheptadine, tyromax,lapodin , mitolipin orally

Topically
Magoil

I know it's a lot of stuff and don't know if something should be added or subtracted but I'm trying everything because our next step is harsh chemo and possibly radiation. My son is only 6 and we found out when he was only 6 months old . Like I said yesterday the MRI said it grew by 10% but the doctor wants to monitor it for a month or two before doing any additional chemo so I'm trying everything I can to not need more chemo for him. We have changed our diets our man foods now are chocolate milk, cooked apples, mashed potatoes, ground beef, eggs,grapes and raisins , orange juice, ice cream, mac and cheese ( I know it's not perfect but he's 6). I don't know how to tag anyone but if someone could tag haidut for me it would be appreciated

Ps just started last night half of a 325mg pill aspirin dissolved with dinner also

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610_202914.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_202914.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 61

Dr. B

How much protein is needed and ideal? And so is it better to lower protein if you’re already in a pre cancerous stage?

ddjd

Wow only just found this thread after so many years. Incredible progress, very heart warming to see all the support and improvements

My first thought upon reading original post was where is the ASPIRIN!!!!!?? glad to see it's part of the protocol now

lilsticky

congratulations

RealNeat

Any updates? I hope and pray all is going well.

RealNeat

My favourite herbalist James Sloan said this about ozone and brain tumours:

My first choice for any advanced cancer, especially brain tumors, is ozone therapy. Ozone is highly effective in killing cancer cells and the microbes that cause the cancers. In fact, one of the most common causes of brain tumors is simian virus type 40 (SV40) that contaminated the polio vaccines given to 90 million Americans back in the 60s. It takes decades to show up as various cancers.

I also like ozone because it readily crosses the blood-brain barrier unlike many drugs and herbs. And it is one of the safest therapies ever devised when used properly.

Ozone works through a variety of mechanisms. One of the primary mechanisms is the production of hydrogen and lipid peroxides that enter in to all cells. Healthy cells contain enzymes, not found in malignant cells, that break down the peroxides protecting the healthy cells. Cancer cells lack these enzymes causing them to swell and rupture. This is why cancer cells are not only selectively destroyed, but also why cancer cells cannot build a resistance the way they can with chemo or radiation. In fact, natural killer cells use peroxide to kill cancer cells in the body through the same mechanism.

As I already mentioned ozone also destroys cancer pathogens.

Ozone stimulates the immune system by stimulating the production of various cytokines, peroxides, and SOD.

Ozone destroys carcinogens such as xenoestrogens.

Ozone can be administered through the ear for brain tumors by laying the head sideways and allowing the ozone to blow in to the ear under light pressure. The ozone weighing more than air will sink in to the ear and cross the tympanic membrane entering the brain immediately.

Inexpensive ozone units can be found on Ebay. Normally you would have to use oxygen with ozone generators, and this is still recommended, but you can get by with an aquarium pump if needed. The oxygen will just create a much stronger concentration of ozone.

Recommended use is 20 minutes 3 to 4 times daily

The swelling of cancer/ tumors in the brain may not be ideal. This is part of the reason therapies like the Gerson therapy warn of mixed efficacy when treating brain tumors, the healing process comes with some local inflammation, which there is no room for in the brain.

RealNeat

Aspirin 3-4 grams
Niacinamide 250-300 mg
Thiamine 600mg
Fat soluble vitamins

I do recall that Cypro and aspirin should not be taken together nor vitamin E and K, maybe @haidut can chime in if he thinks that in your context it may be more dire to just continue the stack as is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals