Sons Tumor

Peatful

My son is still doing well . But the right side of his body isn’t growing like the left . He’s always been weaker on the right side i believe where the tumor is affects it.They knew he was gonna be left handed from the first MRI when he was 6 months old. But he is going thru puberty ( earlier than I would’ve liked ) and the difference is becoming more noticeable. His right leg and arm are shorter than the lefts. I didn’t know if there was anything I could do maybe apply something topically on the right side or focus and strengthening and stretching that side or any other ideas you have would be appreciated. As always thanks for all your help.
Happy to hear.
He is a fighter. A victorious warrior.

My mom instincts simply say:
Keep his metabolism up via nutrition.
Eating robustly during these growing years.

Glucose for his brain.
Calcium for bones.
Protein for muscles.
You know the drill.

Best to you and your family.

haidut

Forum Supporter
My son is still doing well . But the right side of his body isn’t growing like the left . He’s always been weaker on the right side i believe where the tumor is affects it.They knew he was gonna be left handed from the first MRI when he was 6 months old. But he is going thru puberty ( earlier than I would’ve liked ) and the difference is becoming more noticeable. His right leg and arm are shorter than the lefts. I didn’t know if there was anything I could do maybe apply something topically on the right side or focus and strengthening and stretching that side or any other ideas you have would be appreciated. As always thanks for all your help.

Glad to hear he is doing OK!!
Have you thought about trying some Meldonium? It is available from several online vendors and is pretty benign, It has been used in children in European countries for a variety of issues, mostly related to heart and nervous system diseases, but its mechanism of action may help with the tumor as well. Also, if the doctors are OK with that, it may be worth trying rubbing some pregnenolone powder on the inside of his nostrils. Almost like snorting, and just a pinch of powder should be enough. Intranasal delivery seems to target primarily the brain, and pregnenolone has been shown to work against brain tumors.

Oral pregnenolone would probably also work, but may require higher (than nasal) doses. Considering the situation, 50mg-100mg daily are probably warranted. Again, if the doctor agrees. If you have not already done it, doing some blood work for steroids and vitamin D may be worth it. People with tumors tend to have higher relative levels of pathological steroids like cortisol, estradiol, prolactin to the beneficial ones like pregnenolone, DHEA-S and (considering the puberty) testosterone, If you are going to do the steroid blood work, I would wait on the pregnenolone supplementation until an initial steroid assessment is done so that you can compare before/after and see how the pregnenolone affects him.

Lee Simeon

Here is the screenshot of the B1+B3 trial. We are actually starting a glioblastoma trial with the same combo next week so if the results match those with the lymphoma model, it would be a great confirmation of the metabolic approach and hopefully can be tried by other people with nervous system tumors.
View attachment 28731

Btw, the HED of the experiment is 15mg/kg daily for B1 (thiamine Hcl), and 30mg/kg for daily for B3 (niacinamide). The full doses are administered once daily, orally, dissolved in water. The slight jump in tumor volume in the screenshot above during the period 28-32 days is probably due to the fact that the lab doing the study ran out of B1+B3 and the animals spend 4-5 days without any treatment so the tumor size/volume seems to have gotten a tiny boost, but still the overall result is arrested tumor growth according to the lab. We are redoing the lymphoma study soon with double dose of the B1 (400mg/kg) and the same dose of B3 (400mg/kg). I suspect higher doses B1 will work better as we are using the cheap and widely available thiamine Hcl version, which has less than ideal oral bioavailability. I am cautiously optimistic about this...yet can hardly contain my excitement:): If we manage to stop growth (and even better, make established tumors disappear) with B1+B3 in both blood (lymphoma) and solid tumors (glioblastoma) then to me the official cancer narrative is finished for good. These vitamins are dirt cheap, available in every country, and their only known mechanism of action is metabolic. So, Big Pharma can't touch them legally and it cannot pull the same shenanigans as it did with other vitamins such as the B6 isomer pyridoxamine.

Also, if the metabolic approach is confirmed, virtually all Big Pharma cancer treatments would become obsolete overnight, as their approach and the metabolic one are mutually exclusive and cannot both be right.
Hey, are there any updates to the glioblastoma trial? Would have been very interesting to read about it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey, are there any updates to the glioblastoma trial? Would have been very interesting to read about it.

The lab we were using moved from Taiwan to Shanghai, and the latter is now in full lockdown. So, can't do any studies until the lockdown is lifted.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
The lab we were using moved from Taiwan to Shanghai, and the latter is now in full lockdown. So, can't do any studies until the lockdown is lifted.
Having thought about trying a kitchen sink approach and throwing all of these cortinon oxidol, b vitamins, pyrucet ect to see what effect it has on cancer.

And thanks for all the work you do it has help me tremendously on my health!

OP
R

Rah

The lab we were using moved from Taiwan to Shanghai, and the latter is now in full lockdown. So, can't do any studies until the lockdown is lifted.We have continued with everything including the
We have continued everything including the
thiamine and niacinamide combo our next mri is next month. Praying for a miraculous report. He seems to be very well as far as I can tell
Idk why it’s in the quote above but We have continued everything including the
thiamine and niacinamide combo our next mri is next month. Praying for a miraculous report. He seems to be very well as far as I can tell

Last edited:

Lee Simeon

Idk why it’s in the quote above but We have continued everything including the
I am really hoping for the best and I am glad to hear he is doing well. Please keep us updated with results! Sending a lot of love to you and your family <3

Inaut

My favourite herbalist James Sloan said this about ozone and brain tumours:

My first choice for any advanced cancer, especially brain tumors, is ozone therapy. Ozone is highly effective in killing cancer cells and the microbes that cause the cancers. In fact, one of the most common causes of brain tumors is simian virus type 40 (SV40) that contaminated the polio vaccines given to 90 million Americans back in the 60s. It takes decades to show up as various cancers.

I also like ozone because it readily crosses the blood-brain barrier unlike many drugs and herbs. And it is one of the safest therapies ever devised when used properly.

Ozone works through a variety of mechanisms. One of the primary mechanisms is the production of hydrogen and lipid peroxides that enter in to all cells. Healthy cells contain enzymes, not found in malignant cells, that break down the peroxides protecting the healthy cells. Cancer cells lack these enzymes causing them to swell and rupture. This is why cancer cells are not only selectively destroyed, but also why cancer cells cannot build a resistance the way they can with chemo or radiation. In fact, natural killer cells use peroxide to kill cancer cells in the body through the same mechanism.

As I already mentioned ozone also destroys cancer pathogens.

Ozone stimulates the immune system by stimulating the production of various cytokines, peroxides, and SOD.

Ozone destroys carcinogens such as xenoestrogens.

Ozone can be administered through the ear for brain tumors by laying the head sideways and allowing the ozone to blow in to the ear under light pressure. The ozone weighing more than air will sink in to the ear and cross the tympanic membrane entering the brain immediately.

Inexpensive ozone units can be found on Ebay. Normally you would have to use oxygen with ozone generators, and this is still recommended, but you can get by with an aquarium pump if needed. The oxygen will just create a much stronger concentration of ozone.

Recommended use is 20 minutes 3 to 4 times daily

OP
R

Rah

Update we just a had another MRI and everything is stable. My son is doing the best he’s ever done thank God. I went to field day with him and got to watch him play a flag football match at school which in and of itself is a miracle. We have continued with aspirin, pryucet, thyroid, vitamin b1-b3 , k2 and even Cyproheptadine. All seems to tolerate well . Will continue to learn and tweak as we go. But so far these supplements plus a low pufa diet seem extremely helpful. Now looking to get his vitamin d levels and see how that goes. Thanks to everyone who helped and prayed for us along this journey.

Peatful

Update we just a had another MRI and everything is stable. My son is doing the best he’s ever done thank God. I went to field day with him and got to watch him play a flag football match at school which in and of itself is a miracle. We have continued with aspirin, pryucet, thyroid, vitamin b1-b3 , k2 and even Cyproheptadine. All seems to tolerate well . Will continue to learn and tweak as we go. But so far these supplements plus a low pufa diet seem extremely helpful. Now looking to get his vitamin d levels and see how that goes. Thanks to everyone who helped and prayed for us along this journey.
Best thread on this entire forum.
Praise God.

Thank you for letting us know; as we celebrate with you- and stand in gratitude for Peat’s life work.

Soren

Forum Supporter

Very pleased to hear this praise God. Is he receiving any "traditional" treatments such as radio or chemo? I'm sure your son has had many blood analysis but have you ever had a mineral analysis to measure calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, zinc, iron, etc), toxic elements (e.g. lead, aluminium, cadmium, uranium, arsenic, etc), and miscellaneous elements found in trace amounts in humans (e.g. lithium, nickel, germanium, tin, vanadium, etc)?

Idealabs offers the service. New IdeaLabs Service - Mineral Analysis (hair and/or (toe)nail)

Do you supplement any magnesium?

-Luke-

Great to hear! :):

OP
R

Rah

Very pleased to hear this praise God. Is he receiving any "traditional" treatments such as radio or chemo? I'm sure your son has had many blood analysis but have you ever had a mineral analysis to measure calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, zinc, iron, etc), toxic elements (e.g. lead, aluminium, cadmium, uranium, arsenic, etc), and miscellaneous elements found in trace amounts in humans (e.g. lithium, nickel, germanium, tin, vanadium, etc)?

Idealabs offers the service. New IdeaLabs Service - Mineral Analysis (hair and/or (toe)nail)

Do you supplement any magnesium?
Yes he takes a drug called vitrakvi , no magnesium supplements, also thanks for the nail idea idk why but I never thought of that.

OP
R

Rah

Had another MRI and thank God the tumor shrunk by about 10%. Have continued the main supplements

Pryucet
Cyproheptadine
Aspirin
Niacinamide
Thiamine
K2 , vit d & e
Thyroid

Stack seems to work really well and is very well tolerated and only seems to improve overall health. Thanks to all again for your prayers and contributions.

tankasnowgod

Had another MRI and thank God the tumor shrunk by about 10%. Have continued the main supplements

Pryucet
Cyproheptadine
Aspirin
Niacinamide
Thiamine
K2 , vit d & e
Thyroid

Stack seems to work really well and is very well tolerated and only seems to improve overall health. Thanks to all again for your prayers and contributions.
Great to hear! And looks like a very solid all around supplement list, as well.

youngsinatra

Pryucet
Cyproheptadine
Aspirin
Niacinamide
Thiamine
K2 , vit d & e
Thyroid

Good to hear. What dosages do you administer roughly?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I really don’t have the proper words to express how grateful I am for his recovery and also that you’ve continued to keep us updated.

-Luke-

I'm very happy for you and your son. :):

OP
R

Rah

Good to hear. What dosages do you administer roughly?
Each person would need to build up on certain things slowly and adjust as needed.

Almost everything divided in 3 doses for each main meal

Aspirin 3-4 grams
Cypro 2-4 mg ( taken only with dinner)
Pryucet 1-2 daily servings
Thyroid 1-2 grains ( temp & pulse )
Niacinamide 250-300 mg
Thiamine 600mg
Fat soluble vitamins
Vit k 2-4 drops of kuinone
Vitamin d 5,000iu seasonally
Vitamin e 5 drops tocovit also only at dinner

We’re still learning. I think everything compliments each other well. Of course extremely important is a smart low as possible pufa diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals