Calling Time On Ray Peat

raypeatclips

Sorry I am corrected, it is one newsletter every two months. I don't think that's what bi-monthly means, but no matter. This is the original email I got:

Subscribe to Ray Peat’s Newsletter by Email Delivery

A 12-issue subscription (~bi-monthly, 2 years)

delivered by Email is $28. USD.

To subscribe and pay online, click here.

To pay by mail, send your name and email address

along with a check or money order to: Ray Peat’s

Newsletter, PO Box 5764, Eugene OR 97405

bimonthly
bʌɪˈmʌnθli/
adjective
  1. 1.
    occurring or produced twice a month or every two months.
    "a bimonthly newsletter"

bi-monthly meaning - Google Search

As well as saying it is bimonthly. It does mention 12 articles over a 2 year period, to clarify for you...

Xisca

raypeatclips

Right. I still don't receive them once every two months - but I enjoy them when I get them, so it's quality over quantity.

1. Have you searched for emails from the newsletter email address, to actually make sure you're not receiving them bi-monthly, instead of missing them in a mass of emails?

2. If you really aren't receiving them bi-montly, have you considered emailing the newsletter email address to let them know you you are not receiving some of them, so they can fix the problem. If you're not prepared to do that, why not?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Almost every thread eventually descends into forum members arguing in negative ways, name calling etc. This never used to happen 1-2 years ago.
There is a certain faction trying to tear us down. All coming from the same VPN's. They are in this thread.

Last edited:

raypeatclips

Yep. It's not just this forum but other communities I'm apart of, everyone just seems so negative and abusive recently. Maybe it is just some sort of selection bias on my part, there were obviously huge numbers of people online being abusive before Trump. I feel he has almost made being abusive more acceptable, and that behaviour is being more popular.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Dhair

This forum has gone to ***t.
Sad but true. Ever since the gbold fiasco many people have migrated to the forum. They start with fairly innocuous debate and sometimes good points, and then it quickly devolves into hyperbolic nonsense. I have considered obtaining the contact info for some of the more knowledgeable forum members and signing off for a while. I hope this dies down.

Tarmander

Yeah, perhaps people always had these abusive thoughts, but felt it was unacceptable to express them.
People do not like the get insulted, that is always human. People have always been that way. Telling everyone that they are all victims and being insulted/aggressed against...well this is what you get. Stakes are rising.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes, he polarized everything. He showed people's true colors.
It is going down exactly as Written and it is amazing. The great Winnowing.
I hope this dies down.
It will. I let them swim in their poo for a while so when I need to do what is needed those who see and understand will know that I was just.
Yeah, perhaps people always had these abusive thoughts, but felt it was unacceptable to express them.
Things are getting really turned up man, maybe I will go into it a bit more in the end times thread.

L

lollipop

I've noticed the same trend. I'm not sure why people act like that.
I have noticed a core group of solid members that have been here for a while: polite, curious, interested in learning and discussion, do not mind experimenting with these ideas, open to challenge without abusiveness, and willing to leave behind what doesn’t work. And then at some point there seemed to be a crowd of people who came on simply to argue and discredit Peat, this forum, even eating carbs.

I agree. Not sure why. @raypeatclips, don’t give up. Things with find their natural rhythm again. Avoid certain threads - that is what I do. Also some seriously brilliant minds and info on this forum, follow them and their posts, avoid the rest.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals