What if...Ray Peat is still alive

LeeLemonoil

He was healthier than the majority of 20 yo here. There were no signs that he just got tired of living , time to go, Walhalla is waiting...no, this just can not be true. There was always optimism in his talk, he faced life mockingly, with challenge, no fear.
Something bad happened.

This is another of your reactions to Peat‘s passing. Now something bad has happened instead of him going underground. Give it a rest.

Erowin

I was off this forum for a few years and came back to see it is conspiracy theory central.
The current situation has addled people's brains.

Believe me - I research tons of conspiracy theories and many are true. But to just make up some
nonsense concocted only out of your own brain - and then to pose a question that says people should question
Ray Peat based on your concoction is just silly and disrespectful to his life. From what I see he lived a life
of integrity and you are trying to get attention by sullying his legacy.

Not everything is a conspiracy - Ray was old - he died.

Waynish

He definitely looked and sounded like someone who could die at any minute. I'm more interested in whether his "partner" is the same lady who runs (or owns) progest-e. You'd think the people who want to support her with his passing would mention it so people could buy some extra progest-e thereby supporting her.

Drareg

This sounds like crypto bro cope.
Please don't turn Raymond Peat into an Elvis or princess diana conspiracy theory.

Dean

Crypto Bro Cope. Is it wrong to hope that Dr. Peat resurfaces in some Mexican town 10 years from now fronting an alt-mariachi band by that name?

Dr. Peat Lives!

LeeLemonoil

Crypto Bro Cope. Is it wrong to hope that Dr. Peat resurfaces in some Mexican town 10 years from now fronting an alt-mariachi band by that name?

Dr. Peat Lives!
If at all he is crossing the ocean in his yacht called „Maleflower“

sweetpeat

Dr. Peat Lives!

If at all he is crossing the ocean in his yacht called „Maleflower“
You guys are too funny! :tearsofjoy:

And I agree with those who said Ray would get a chuckle about the idea of faking his death. He had a great sense of humor.

He definitely looked and sounded like someone who could die at any minute.
Yup.

That said, it's a distinct possibility his decline and death was "assisted". Classic CIA stuff to take out any person working for bringing order and reason to this society of chaos and stupidity. And Ray was certainly critical of the American numbskulls.

Waynish

Yup.

That said, it's a distinct possibility his decline and death was "assisted". Classic CIA stuff to take out any person working for bringing order and reason to this society of chaos and stupidity. And Ray was certainly critical of the American numbskulls.
I don't think that is a reality. I think you have choose that. Always via consent. But people can't see it because it is a spiritual war and yes you can lose the ability to realize you're giving consent. The primary thing that keeps people from actually doing much is their beliefs about what they cannot do - especially with regards to medicine. German is way less free than US and look at the nurse that was just let off after injecting saline instead of vaccines into thousands of people.

I don't think that is a reality. I think you have choose that. Always via consent. But people can't see it because it is a spiritual war and yes you can lose the ability to realize you're giving consent. The primary thing that keeps people from actually doing much is their beliefs about what they cannot do - especially with regards to medicine.
I agree.

This opens up a whole can of worms...

To be frank about my view, I think death is a choice. You sign a contract with death. You choose to give up. (Not saying this is always the wrong path for the soul.)
Doesn't mean a part of the drama that plays out in life can't involve something like the CIA messing with you.

Waynish

As someone who basically knows for sure that Ray did not fake his death, I cannot pine with the conspiracy
I agree.

This opens up a whole can of worms...

To be frank about my view, I think death is a choice. You sign a contract with death. You choose to give up. (Not saying this is always the wrong path for the soul.)
Doesn't mean a part of the drama that plays out in life can't involve something like the CIA messing with you.
Death of the body surely isn't a choice, but I don't suppose this is what you meant. But yes you can give up and die sooner, of course.

OP
Apple

Apple

The whole situation reminds me of another story.
Alexander Cagliostro , many contemporaries believed that he possessed the secret of the elixir of immortality.
"A man who possessed infinite knowledge and power" some say. Healer, Alchemist and Freemason...

Cagliostro's personal papers, as usually happened in such cases, were burned. Only a copy of one of his notes, previously filmed at the Vatican, has survived. It describes the process of "regeneration", or the return of youth: "... having taken this (two grains of the drug), A person loses consciousness and speechlessness for three whole days, during which he often experiences convulsions, convulsions and on the body his perspiration appears. Waking up from this state, in which he, however, does not feel the slightest pain, on the thirty-sixth day he takes the third and last grain, after which he falls into a deep and restful sleep. During sleep, his skin peels off, teeth and hair fall out. They all grow back within a few hours. In the morning of the fortieth day, the patient leaves the room, becoming a new person, experiencing complete rejuvenation. "

As fantastic as this description may seem, it strangely resembles the Indian method of restoring youth "kayakalpa". This course, according to his own stories, took Tapaswiji twice in his life. He did this for the first time when he was 90 years old. Interestingly, his treatment also lasted forty days, most of which he also spent in a state of sleep and meditation. After forty days, he allegedly also grew new teeth, the gray hair regained its former black color, and the former vigor and strength returned to the body.

Death of the body surely isn't a choice, but I don't suppose this is what you meant. But yes you can give up and die sooner, of course.
Actually it is what I meant. I believe we are destined for immortality. Mock me if you want but that's what I want. The pursuit of this is also a central theme in religion, although the Gnostic Heresy has corrupted most people and they refuse to see it.

Waynish

Actually it is what I meant. I believe we are destined for immortality. Mock me if you want but that's what I want. The pursuit of this is also a central theme in religion, although the Gnostic Heresy has corrupted most people and they refuse to see it.
Destined for immortal bodies? It doesn't even make sense that you can think that... I'm guessing you're a highly neurotic Kurtzweil type (mockery ensues).

Destined for immortal bodies? It doesn't even make sense that you can think that... I'm guessing you're a highly neurotic Kurtzweil type (mockery ensues).
It's weird to me that so few people are after this. No wonder society is such a mess. People just walking into the grave.

stoic

It's weird to me that so few people are after this. No wonder society is such a mess. People just walking into the grave.
People have always pursued immortality through religion, family, and great deeds.

Modern society is a mess partly because it deprives individuals of those higher goals.

bornamachine

Futurama

Bender mocks Fry because as a human he will die whereas he has a hard drive that will be transferred to a new robot body once that one wears out, professor interrupts him and says "I'm sorry bender, you're one of the earliest production models without that option, so you too will die one day" bender is outraged "how long do I have left doc!?" "Oh a couple million years" to which bender ponders and replies '... anything less than immortality is pointless!"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals