Zeta Potential In The Blood

atlee7757

@StephanF

Aluminum has historically been used in water filtration systems to coagulate impurities by raising and neutralizing the Zeta Potential.

From the Zeta-Meter manual aimed at water filtration system managers under Coagulant Aids:

“Coagulant aids are excellent tools for dealing with seasonal problem periods

when alum alone is ineffective. They can also be used to increase plant capacity

without increasing physical plant size.

Activated silica was used for this purpose before organic polymers became popular.

Activated silica produces large, dense, fast settling alum flocs and simultaneously

toughens it to allow higher rates of filtration or longer filter runs.”

So Silica is recommended for use with Aluminum to increase the coagulation effect of Aluminum.

This calls into question the use of Silica in drinking water, since it might potentiate the Aluminum that is already in the body and thereby increase the coagulation effect on blood cells.

Thank you StephanF for all the hard work that you have done in sharing your knowledge of ZETA Potential.

OP
S

StephanF

Forum Supporter
@StephanF

Aluminum has historically been used in water filtration systems to coagulate impurities by raising and neutralizing the Zeta Potential.

From the Zeta-Meter manual aimed at water filtration system managers under Coagulant Aids:

“Coagulant aids are excellent tools for dealing with seasonal problem periods

when alum alone is ineffective. They can also be used to increase plant capacity

without increasing physical plant size.

Activated silica was used for this purpose before organic polymers became popular.

Activated silica produces large, dense, fast settling alum flocs and simultaneously

toughens it to allow higher rates of filtration or longer filter runs.”

So Silica is recommended for use with Aluminum to increase the coagulation effect of Aluminum.

This calls into question the use of Silica in drinking water, since it might potentiate the Aluminum that is already in the body and thereby increase the coagulation effect on blood cells.

Thank you StephanF for all the hard work that you have done in sharing your knowledge of ZETA Potential.
Interesting! Thanks for the information on silica.

redspy

Guys, please have a look at the following site, I believe it has a simple recipie for Thomas Riddick's Zeta Aid mix:
I live in a place where Zeta Aid is not delivered. Mixing own stuff thus becomes important.

Peater

If methylene blue is an electron acceptor, and with electrons being negative, what does this imply for helping or hindering Zeta potential?

I don't know, the thought has just occurred to me. #peakautism

@StephanF I would love to know your thoughts.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals