Brain Cancer stage 4 glioblastoma giant cells. What options are available?

OP
llian

llian

I'll reiterate what I said at the beginning all these months ago, like @rei right now. I think you're giving her way too much stuff. Orally this can cause a variety of digestive symptoms by itself, try to use as many on the skin as possible. Vitamin D, K, Magnesium, Progesterone should all be applied topically in large quantities.

You should be dropping the majority of these supplements taken orally because it's quite possibly overwhelming to her body right now. Especially aspirin land niacinamide feel like overblown with Pyrucet and Cypro already in use.

Navel route is theoretically good yes, but I feel like applying to a larger surface can have a more potent effect.

I would try to evaluate what is helping and what isn't. I don't think you can "crave" PUFAs, clearly she's craving something else that's in those foods. What does she feel like eating? Work with her to identify things she wants to eat and figure out how to cook them without the vegetable oils.

It's normal that she got fed up with all these different foods from what she's used to eating. Maybe ask her what she wouldn't mind eating at this point, and report back and we'll figure out some ideas.

Don't feel the need to force feed OJ and milk, cheese and salted chicken broth can provide much of the same benefits for example.

I don't know about the interactions between those two, if ketotifen does help, do use it but maybe then keep cypro at 4mg

Bottomline, she needs more calories and getting her appetite back is crucial, and her body is under stress clearly and the aldosterone being elevated explains why she's not hungry.
Almost all supplements are given topically to her because I found that MCT oil irritiates her intestine, the only ones i give orally are cyproheptadine, Pyrucet, Energin and oxidal

High doses of aspirin are mostly desperate attempts from me to lower her copper serum(which zinc fails to do), i also got advised here to raise her vitamin C with natural fruits like acerola, camu camu to put copper to good use. I think this is the only way left to try lowering it.

How much aspirin/niacinamide should i give to her? Someone recommended 2-3g each in divided doses over PM exchange. 2g each should be good enough while using Pyrucet? I found pyrucet alone to not be strong enough in her case.

She didn't craved these foods until lately, she usually asked for ice cream, chocolate milk, cheese and OJ for a while but now she says she doesn't like them anymore and it makes her sick(also gives her diarrhea) this is why i suspect bacteria overgrowth/endotoxin. Today she said pork meat, meatballs, mackerel when i asked her what foods she would like to eat.

I think she would like the chicken broth, usually i mixed gelatin with collagen peptides in warm water with 1g of ceylon cinnamon mixed with some honey and lemon and give it to her, but she doesn't like this drink anymore and it was the only way i could get her to drink gelatin, chicken broth sounds like a good idea to raise her glyicine intake

Last edited:
OP
llian

llian

I think her low-ish vitamin D levels are preventing calcium from being used fully, which is why I'm confident large quantities of vitamin D topically on the skin will help correct this issue quickly. Vitamin K2 absorbs on the skin too. So I would make a lotion and apply it topically as a massage with progesterone, even on the neck/face/shoulders
Should i keep vit K2 dosage at 12mg ?

mrchibbs

If you can, increase the vitamin K2 to 50mg on the skin, so because the absorption is not as good on the skin and she probably needs more with all that she is eating.

It would maybe a good idea to make a chicken soup with an organic chicken carcass and chicken wing, simmering slowly. You can get natural gelatin that way which is a far better alternative than just gelatin powder. You can simmer a carcass, some chicken wings (and feet if you can find them, they have the most gelatin) with some celeri, carrot, onion, bay leaf there are videos on youtube.

Does she like liver? Chicken liver with onions and butter can be very good too. It has vitamin k2, a lot of vitamins and minerals.

Instead of the carrot salad, maybe make her a cream of mushroom soup. White button mushrooms are anti-cancer, anti-aromatase and have the same benefits as raw carrots. Just get some that are free of pesticides, wash them, cut them, sauteed them in a deep pan and then add water and simmer for 1-3h hours. You can then blend with a hand blender and add cream, salt, chicken broth, pepper to taste.

Anybody can get sick of eating the same foods, it's normal that she craves for different things. I personally would cook her a meal she wants, with good fats, and let her have some, I think good food can be powerfully anti-stress.

Red light therapy is something that I would try as that improves copper utilization.

OP
llian

llian

If you can, increase the vitamin K2 to 50mg on the skin, so because the absorption is not as good on the skin and she probably needs more with all that she is eating.

It would maybe a good idea to make a chicken soup with an organic chicken carcass and chicken wing, simmering slowly. You can get natural gelatin that way which is a far better alternative than just gelatin powder. You can simmer a carcass, some chicken wings (and feet if you can find them, they have the most gelatin) with some celeri, carrot, onion, bay leaf there are videos on youtube.

Does she like liver? Chicken liver with onions and butter can be very good too. It has vitamin k2, a lot of vitamins and minerals.

Instead of the carrot salad, maybe make her a cream of mushroom soup. White button mushrooms are anti-cancer, anti-aromatase and have the same benefits as raw carrots. Just get some that are free of pesticides, wash them, cut them, sauteed them in a deep pan and then add water and simmer for 1-3h hours. You can then blend with a hand blender and add cream, salt, chicken broth, pepper to taste.

Anybody can get sick of eating the same foods, it's normal that she craves for different things. I personally would cook her a meal she wants, with good fats, and let her have some, I think good food can be powerfully anti-stress.

Red light therapy is something that I would try as that improves copper utilization.
Lots of good ideas, thank you for these suggestions, i will for sure consider switching carrots with mushroom soup for a while, also chicken broth recipe sounds really nice, i bet she will like that!
For how long It would be optimal keeping the high dosages of vit. K, vit. D and progesterone? Also what would be maintenance dosages for them after i correct her vit. D deficiency?

mrchibbs

Lots of good ideas, thank you for these suggestions, i will for sure consider switching carrots with mushroom soup for a while, also chicken broth recipe sounds really nice, i bet she will like that!
For how long It would be optimal keeping the high dosages of vit. K, vit. D and progesterone? Also what would be maintenance dosages for them after i correct her vit. D deficiency?

As long as it takes for her vitamin D and aldosterone to go back into range.

youngsinatra

Just wanted to mention something about the high copper levels and the topic of zinc.

Zinc gluconate has a bioavailability of around 60%. That means that you have 15mg of bioavailable zinc per 25mg tablet. The zinc transporter is maximally loaded after 7mg and can take up another 7mg around 5 hours later. It is best to take it on an empty stomach or with just a little juice or so.
So a cost-efficient dose would probably even half a tablet of the 25mg.

I would split the doses into morning and evening at least, maybe even one extra dose during the day. I just did some more research on Cu:Zn and high Cu:Zn can lead to anorexia, while zinc supplementation restores appetite.

I know I may annoy with my theory, but I am very concerned about her hunger mainly.

Of course I think that her digestive issues contribute to it aswell, but even then - zinc is crucial for keeping the intestinal wall stable and preventing diarrhea.

Here is a good video on the matter:
How To Supplement With Zinc (Chris Masterjohn PhD)

OP
llian

llian

Just wanted to mention something about the high copper levels and the topic of zinc.

Zinc gluconate has a bioavailability of around 60%. That means that you have 15mg of bioavailable zinc per 25mg tablet. The zinc transporter is maximally loaded after 7mg and can take up another 7mg around 5 hours later. It is best to take it on an empty stomach or with just a little juice or so.
So a cost-efficient dose would probably even half a tablet of the 25mg.

I would split the doses into morning and evening at least, maybe even one extra dose during the day. I just did some more research on Cu:Zn and high Cu:Zn can lead to anorexia, while zinc supplementation restores appetite.

I know I may annoy with my theory, but I am very concerned about her hunger mainly.

Of course I think that her digestive issues contribute to it aswell, but even then - zinc is crucial for keeping the intestinal wall stable and preventing diarrhea.

Here is a good video on the matter:
How To Supplement With Zinc (Chris Masterjohn PhD)
This is a good find, thanks for sharing it, usually i break the pill in half which has 50mg of zinc and give it to her in the morning. But i didn't knew that only 7mg can be used at once, maybe this will improve her appetite a bit. Btw a zinc blood test would be a reliable way to know if she is deficient in it?

youngsinatra

This is a good find, thanks for sharing it, usually i break the pill in half which has 50mg of zinc and give it to her in the morning. But i didn't knew that only 7mg can be used at once, maybe this will improve her appetite a bit. Btw a zinc blood test would be a reliable way to know if she is deficient in it?
Yes zinc blood test is pretty reliable!

OP
llian

llian

@mrchibbs @youngsinatra
Today i made her cooked mushrooms, white fish, some eggs omelete with cheese in butter, sugar/OJ with collagen (for carbs and methionine depletion).
She asked for these, but she barely ate anything.. just couple of bites and that was it, her total intake was like 700kcals and barely any carbs.. no wonder low energy

As supplementation I gave her 500 drops of progesterone with 50 drops Magnoil, 50 drops Kuinone and 25drops calcirol + 10kIU vit D orally throughout the day. The good side was that her temps got up to 37.3°C and her pulse at 90BPM.

The bad side was that she sleeped nearly all day long, she couldn't go on 1 hour without the need to lay down on bed and sleep. Chronic fatigue as always and no hunger at all. Also she got nausea and feel to vomit out of nowhere and diarrhea too.

My question is these symptoms of no appetite, diarrhea, CFS could be high copper effects or hyperkalcemia ? Or just low vit D in general ?
I also gave her zinc gluconate morning & evening but still no appetite, ketotifen/cyproheotadine don't give her any hunger at all.

Also when should I redo her blood work again? When she will feel better(hopefuly)?

And last question should I consider doing her an antibiotic course for 2 weeks? I have at hand flowers of sulphur, rifaximin, ampicilin, oregano oil, activated charcoal, minocycline/doxycycline, Camphosal. I thought of this because she cannot digest milk(throws up from it) at all now and my first thought was endotoxins/SIBO overgrowth. And rifaximin/ampicillin/FOS/50g Charcoal/oregano course for 2 weeks would seem like a good idea to relief her diarrhea and appetite problems. (maybe i should try fix her vit D at first since SIBO/low D goes hand in hand)

OP
llian

llian

Cardenosine can help her with energy? Would be a nice addition? Or would make things worse?

OP
llian

llian

That's a lot of progesterone. Could explain why she's so sleepy. At high doses, progesterone is sedating.
It is applied topically, so i think the absorption is much lower but she was like this even before increasing the dosage. I am worried the most that her LDH increased more than it was...
I just cannot understand how her ldh is keep increasing regardless of methylene blue, allithiamine, dhea/progesterone, aspirin, B3, Pyrucet.. maybe low calorie intake?

sweetpeat

maybe low calorie intake?
I think that's a big part of the problem. I think it's hard for a body to make good use of supplements or vitamins or hormones when energy/fuel is lacking.

The following information is from something I downloaded from this forum, Blood Chemistry and CBC Analysis by Dr. Weatherby. It lists possible causes of high LDH:
Liver/biliary dysfunction
Cardiovascular disease
Anemia - B12/folate deficiency, hemolytic (undereating could cause this)
Non-specific tissue inflammation
Tissue destruction (undereating could cause this)
Viral infection

I hope this is helpful as you search for answers.

OP
llian

llian

I think that's a big part of the problem. I think it's hard for a body to make good use of supplements or vitamins or hormones when energy/fuel is lacking.

The following information is from something I downloaded from this forum, Blood Chemistry and CBC Analysis by Dr. Weatherby. It lists possible causes of high LDH:
Liver/biliary dysfunction
Cardiovascular disease
Anemia - B12/folate deficiency, hemolytic (undereating could cause this)
Non-specific tissue inflammation
Tissue destruction (undereating could cause this)
Viral infection

I hope this is helpful as you search for answers.
Thanks for clearing this up for me. This is very helpful and good find !

Now i can see how undereating is the biggest problem in her case, even liver/billiary problems might play a role. I forgot to say but the other day she puked some kind of yellow liquid on empty stomach, i guess could be bile acid. She had dealed with many problems in the past with fatty liver disease so this might be a problem too. (Maybe coffee can help with this? Or taurine?)

Right now my last hope for my mother would be to raise her blood vit D to bring her appetite/energy back. And lowering aldosterone to bring her glucose metabolism back. And i hope this will turn out to be good

mrchibbs

@egoy

She's getting a powerful sedative effect from the progesterone, and the other supplements. (and low kcal) I personally would use the vitamin D topically too, as there's clearly something going on in the GI tract with the nausea and diarrhea.

The good news is that all of this progesterone and other things topcically are having a powerful anti-stress and inhibitory effect which is beneficial for her cancer state.

That being said, let's hope she eats a little more tomorrow.

Maybe try some electrolyte drink with sodium, potassium etc.

Mrscorpion360

Thanks for clearing this up for me. This is very helpful and good find !

Now i can see how undereating is the biggest problem in her case, even liver/billiary problems might play a role. I forgot to say but the other day she puked some kind of yellow liquid on empty stomach, i guess could be bile acid. She had dealed with many problems in the past with fatty liver disease so this might be a problem too. (Maybe coffee can help with this? Or taurine?)

Right now my last hope for my mother would be to raise her blood vit D to bring her appetite/energy back. And lowering aldosterone to bring her glucose metabolism back. And i hope this will turn out to be good
I hope your mom feels better soon. While she recovered from her cancer, her appetite seems to be in bad shape. Hope she recovers.

youngsinatra

Dear @egoy
Are there any updates on your mom‘s status?

I was reading an article on thiamine and was thinking about your mother, because her symptoms matched up with B1 deficiency.

11 Signs and Symptoms of Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Deficiency

Symptoms:
1. Loss of appetite
2. Fatigue
3. Irritability
4. Reduced Reflexes
5. Tingling in Hands and Feet
6. Muscle Weakness
7. Blurry Vision
8. Nausea / Vomiting
9. Changes in Heartrate
10. Shortness of Breath
11. Delirium / Confusion / Cognitive Impairment

I think Ray mentioned somewhere that 300mg of B1 every 4 hours can be highly therapeutic for severe disease states.

OP
llian

llian

Dear @egoy
Are there any updates on your mom‘s status?

I was reading an article on thiamine and was thinking about your mother, because her symptoms matched up with B1 deficiency.

11 Signs and Symptoms of Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Deficiency

Symptoms:
1. Loss of appetite
2. Fatigue
3. Irritability
4. Reduced Reflexes
5. Tingling in Hands and Feet
6. Muscle Weakness
7. Blurry Vision
8. Nausea / Vomiting
9. Changes in Heartrate
10. Shortness of Breath
11. Delirium / Confusion / Cognitive Impairment
I supplemented her allithiamine for a while now and then i saw on the back of the product saying it contains silica.. I threw it off the minute i saw that. Now im thinking to give her B1 HCL, i don't know what dosage tho.. she is probably deficient in many other things right now. The only food she got was a few sips of OJ to take her pills, and this is going for 3 days now.. also her stress from not eating might drive cancer to metastasis since she gets horrible headaches.

I think the truth is that her chances are pretty low to be honest.. i think to give her low dose insulin as a last emergency thing.

Vitamin D supplementation does nothing for her right now, she gets progressivly worse, no food cravings, constant feel of vomit, weakness.

Maybe low dose insulin will give her some appetite boost since forces glucose oxidation, also Cardenosine seem like a good idea. Will try another thiamin product and hope for the best

youngsinatra

I supplemented her allithiamine for a while now and then i saw on the back of the product saying it contains silica.. I threw it off the minute i saw that. Now im thinking to give her B1 HCL, i don't know what dosage tho.. she is probably deficient in many other things right now. The only food she got was a few sips of OJ to take her pills, and this is going for 3 days now.. also her stress from not eating might drive cancer to metastasis since she gets horrible headaches.

I think the truth is that her chances are pretty low to be honest.. i think to give her low dose insulin as a last emergency thing.

Vitamin D supplementation does nothing for her right now, she gets progressivly worse, no food cravings, constant feel of vomit, weakness.

Maybe low dose insulin will give her some appetite boost since forces glucose oxidation, also Cardenosine seem like a good idea. Will try another thiamin product and hope for the best
Oh I feel really sorry hearing these news. I‘d love to help!

I‘d use a encapsulated pure thiamine HCL product. I think it‘s the cheapest and least problematic form of B1. The fat-soluble ones have more side-effects in my opinion.
To be more on the safe side I would use the recommended 300mg of thiamin HCL every 4 hours like Ray mentioned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals