Brain Cancer stage 4 glioblastoma giant cells. What options are available?

OP
llian

llian

@mrchibbs @youngsinatra
This is the only form of IV B1 i could find at my local pharma. It contains cysteine...
This is the form:
anhydrous thiamine hydrochloride in the form of hydrochloride monohydrate
the other ingredients: anhydrous l-cysteine hydrochloride

So the benefits outweight the risk? This is the only one available

youngsinatra

@mrchibbs @youngsinatra
This is the only form of IV B1 i could find at my local pharma. It contains cysteine...
This is the form:
anhydrous thiamine hydrochloride in the form of hydrochloride monohydrate
the other ingredients: anhydrous l-cysteine hydrochloride

So the benefits outweight the risk? This is the only one available
I think the benefits outweigh the risk. It probably doesn’t contain a lot of L-cystein.

S-VV

You better have a glucose monitor and a premade glucose oral solution before using the insulin. Hypoglycaemic shocks can go real bad real fast.

OP
llian

llian

You better have a glucose monitor and a premade glucose oral solution before using the insulin. Hypoglycaemic shocks can go real bad real fast.
This is why i want to keep it as a last resort, I don't have any knowledge on it and mistakes are easy to make

fr@

I am not giving medical advice. Only thing I can say is what I would do in that position. I would try dry fasting. August Dunning is the expert. He does a 7 day dry fast from time to time and it has radical effects.
I think that's contrary to the Bioenergetic approach being applied here -- but I still do wonder if fasting still has it's place for improving health (I mean I've been doing that for years hoping to clear out my fibrosis).

OP
llian

llian

@mrchibbs @youngsinatra @S-VV
Just a little update for today, we did IV B1 300mg, she didn't had any reaction from it, no appetite increase, no energy, nothing. Maybe the positive effects are progressive?

Today she barely ate 200kcal... i don't know what to do, should i hit the emergency button and get her insulin?
She couldn't drink Gatorade , she says is too sweet and it makes her vomit. She can't stand sweet stuff now

from what i see, what keeps her from eating more is:
-Vomit reflux(Digestive Enzymes don't work)
-Nausea
-Dysphagia
-Constant headaches (moderate-severe)
-Excessive day time sleeping

These sounds like serotonin syndrome to me, dysphagia maybe bad metabolism/thyroid since barely gets calcium. Magnoil doesn't work neither for this,neither progesterone.

What i thought is to give her a round of antibiotics to reduce gut bacterias(to further reduce serotonin) , but i'm scared to do it since her intestine is irritated already and barely eats.
I have Rifaximin, Ampicillin, Doxycycline at hand, also Flowers of Sulphur, Oil of Oregano, Activated Charcoal, Ondansetron(this didn't helped her nausea at all), B2(R-5-P).

Giving her all above combined for 2 weeks with carrot salad should be a good idea?

Her tongue is white btw

youngsinatra

@mrchibbs @youngsinatra @S-VV
Just a little update for today, we did IV B1 300mg, she didn't had any reaction from it, no appetite increase, no energy, nothing. Maybe the positive effects are progressive?

Today she barely ate 200kcal... i don't know what to do, should i hit the emergency button and get her insulin?
She couldn't drink Gatorade , she says is too sweet and it makes her vomit. She can't stand sweet stuff now

from what i see, what keeps her from eating more is:
-Vomit reflux(Digestive Enzymes don't work)
-Nausea
-Dysphagia
-Constant headaches (moderate-severe)
-Excessive day time sleeping

These sounds like serotonin syndrome to me, dysphagia maybe bad metabolism/thyroid since barely gets calcium. Magnoil doesn't work neither for this,neither progesterone.

What i thought is to give her a round of antibiotics to reduce gut bacterias(to further reduce serotonin) , but i'm scared to do it since her intestine is irritated already and barely eats.
I have Rifaximin, Ampicillin, Doxycycline at hand, also Flowers of Sulphur, Oil of Oregano, Activated Charcoal, Ondansetron(this didn't helped her nausea at all), B2(R-5-P).

Giving her all above combined for 2 weeks with carrot salad should be a good idea?

Her tongue is white btw
Yes it seems like her lack of hunger is indeed caused by her digestive issues. I know how it feel when your gut is messed up and everything makes you nauseous and you are just sick of eating.

Seems like you have everything at hand for cleaning the gut. The white tongue might indicate some fungal overgrowth. I personally would start with some doxycycline for bacteria and flowers of sulphur + oregano oil for fungi.
Maybe some activated charcoal before bed.

OP
llian

llian

What type of insulin should i get? @mrchibbs
She doesn't seem to make a comeback at all with B1 IV.. today i also did IV for electrolytes, she doesn't have any energy. I think insulin is our only hope

mrchibbs

What type of insulin should i get? @mrchibbs
She doesn't seem to make a comeback at all with B1 IV.. today i also did IV for electrolytes, she doesn't have any energy. I think insulin is our only hope

I don't know, whatever insulin you can get locally, it seems important to try right now.

The lack of energy is not a surprise she's been getting no calories for over a week.

Gerolsteiner water is a natural carbonated spring water which contains a lot of minerals and especially calcium and magnesium, may be an option if she doesn't want to drink gatorade.

Try to make something she will eat, like a cream of spinach (or broccoli or whatever) food, well salted, using chicken broth. You can blend it fully in a blender so it becomes smooth and palatable to eat. She needs more calories ASAP.

OP
llian

llian

I don't know, whatever insulin you can get locally, it seems important to try right now.

The lack of energy is not a surprise she's been getting no calories for over a week.

Gerolsteiner water is a natural carbonated spring water which contains a lot of minerals and especially calcium and magnesium, may be an option if she doesn't want to drink gatorade.

Try to make something she will eat, like a cream of spinach (or broccoli or whatever) food, well salted, using chicken broth. You can blend it fully in a blender so it becomes smooth and palatable to eat. She needs more calories ASAP.

Now she is worse than ever.. i don't think she will even pass this night :(
Tomorrow we will start insulin, she has severe dysphagia, body paralysis, tremor, 0 calories for 3 days, headaches, dementia...
Do you think insulin worth a try at this point honestly? It will even make a difference... I can't believe this.. in 3 days she declined this quickly .. i dont even want to think about tomorrow

Insulin would be our only hope but the way she looks right now i don't even know what to say

OP
llian

llian

@mrchibbs @youngsinatra @Amazoniac
This was dr. Peat response:
With that degree of sickness I don’t think there’s much chance.
When i asked him what chances are that she will recover with insulin... I already knew the answer just by looking at her :(

...i just want to thank all of you who helped me throughout this entire time, regardless of the outcome I will never doubt dr. Peat, i managed to bring my mom back for 3 months, this is huge for me and my family to get some extra time with her and to remember the times she was healthy, this last month was indeed cruel to live throu but at this point I just want to think at the good moments with her.. I will stop thinking of a miracle to happen, I already know the outcome of this..

I just want to thank you guys and all of the forum for the support you gave me and for bringing my mom back 3 months again, i wished it was longer but with this cruel diagnosis I cannot be thankful enough !

youngsinatra

I am really sad to hear this. Sending you much love and support. You are a true warrior and such a blessing for both your mother and the forum.

If you need someone to text to, hit me up any time.

Lovely greetings,
Your Simon

S-VV

Dear egoy, have you tried more conventional appetite stimulants like megestrol acetate (short term)? Personally I dont believe gut irritation is a reason to stop supplements in a critical situation, especially since they have proven helpful

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs @youngsinatra @Amazoniac
This was dr. Peat response:

When i asked him what chances are that she will recover with insulin... I already knew the answer just by looking at her :(

...i just want to thank all of you who helped me throughout this entire time, regardless of the outcome I will never doubt dr. Peat, i managed to bring my mom back for 3 months, this is huge for me and my family to get some extra time with her and to remember the times she was healthy, this last month was indeed cruel to live throu but at this point I just want to think at the good moments with her.. I will stop thinking of a miracle to happen, I already know the outcome of this..

I just want to thank you guys and all of the forum for the support you gave me and for bringing my mom back 3 months again, i wished it was longer but with this cruel diagnosis I cannot be thankful enough !

My heart aches so badly for you @egoy , I'm literally in tears here. I don't know what to say, I don't think there are enough words.

I was worried from what you were describing and your silence over the past 2 days...because it reminds me of experiences I had in my personal life and her not eating and suffering and not responding to any therapy highlighted how severe her situation was.

I truly believed your mom could get better and like you said she really did get well for a time. I don't know what happened. I hope she doesn't suffer too much and I'm really wishing you all the courage and resilience to get through this.

I guess there is always hope, but at some point the body just gives out and she's been through a lot in the past little while.

:loveletter:

Last edited:
Egoy, I was Stage 4 and I'm still here.

But with a glioblastoma you have to be aggressive. If it were my mother, I'd get her on Pyrucet as fast as I could get it. But even though you want to be fast, you have to be a little careful starting her on it. Make sure she drinks orange juice or sugared, salted skim milk with it. She will need that extra sugar and energy and may not be up to eating much.

Also, don't go right away to the full dose. Maybe she can handle a full dose right away, but I couldn't. Maybe start with a couple drops with OJ, if that goes well you can add a couple more drops in an hour or two with more OJ. Maybe do a third dose in another hour or two. If that goes well, more drops for each dose the next day.

While you're waiting for the Pyrucet to arrive, I'd get going with aspirin, maybe a dose of 25-30 mg niacinamide once or twice a day (or check out those niacinamide studies for glioblastoma), and definitely progesterone. She will be in pain from the surgery so I'd try to switch her over from the opiates they'll give her to aspirin as soon as possible.

I'd put progesterone on her head over the area where the tumors were and the glioblastoma is. Ray recommended that and it's also good for helping to control pain without opiates. It's not that you're worried about addiction to opiates, it's because Ray says opiates are proinflammatory while progesterone and aspirin are the opposite: Ray Peat, PhD on Endotoxin – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

Ray tells a story on a recent Danny Roddy podcast about his rabbit who had a brain tumor. The rabbit was dying, couldn't hop around, when it tried to move would just bang into walls and fall over. He smeared Progest-E all over its ears and immediately the rabbit was hopping around like normal again all over the place.

And you help her with sugared, salted milk and OJ, gelatin -- good Peat nutrition. Again, she may not be able to eat a lot right now, but OJ, gelatin, and sugared, salted skim milk were easy for me to get down as soon as I started waking up. You may find she craves salt soon, be sure to get it to her however you can, even if you have to add it to OJ, gelatin, etc.

You wouldn't believe the stuff I've seen loved ones recover from. You go care for your mother with confidence, and be sure to take extra good care of yourself right now too.
THis is awesome. My dad passed away from this awful disease that is awesome you survived.

fr@

THis is awesome. My dad passed away from this awful disease that is awesome you survived.
My dad passed away too (years ago) -- too early I'd say, but it's a combo of other health issues not just Cancer.

I'm actually really impressed with egoy putting all the effort, 'cause when things went haywire for my dad -- we were just like sitting ducks.

My dad passed away too (years ago) -- too early I'd say, but it's a combo of other health issues not just Cancer.

I'm actually really impressed with egoy putting all the effort, 'cause when things went haywire for my dad -- we were just like sitting ducks.
The medical dictatorship provides 0 outcomes aside from lining insurance companies pockets.

Chemo + Radiation etc. == going nowhere just suffering.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals