Bone building stack

Electrisio

Has anyone successfully increased bone mass as and adult? Not talking about height but just thickness. I’m desiring a more masculine look.

I’m going to try combining a high calcium diet and vitamin K2 mk4 at high doses. I would add vitamin D but I can’t tolerate it. I was thinking also about trying MK677.

I will measure my wrists and see if a few months of a protocol does anything.

Donttreadonme

Yes, I have. My entire skeletal structure has grown tremendously since I started weight lifting and consuming more calories. My original wedding ring now only fits onto my pinky finger. Some shoes my feet outgrew them. My wrist watch doesn't fit. My jawline and cranium have changed.

OP
E

Electrisio

Yes, I have. My entire skeletal structure has grown tremendously since I started weight lifting and consuming more calories. My original wedding ring now only fits onto my pinky finger. Some shoes my feet outgrew them. My wrist watch doesn't fit. My jawline and cranium have changed.
I have weight lifted nonstop for 10 years throughout my developmental phase so wouldn't know what I would like otherwise. I guess it's the combination of bone stress, test and hgh secretion.

golder

This gives me a lot of hope. I was extremely hypogonadal and low thyroid throughout my stressful adolescence. Extremely thin wrists/fingers/neck/clavicle/whole skeleton. Glad to know that focusing on metabolism and calories will work towards improving this even though I’ve already gone through puberty. Could you add a bit of colour to your story and some helpful pointers that have aided you along the way? Thanks very much! :)

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Has anyone successfully increased bone mass as and adult? Not talking about height but just thickness. I’m desiring a more masculine look.

I’m going to try combining a high calcium diet and vitamin K2 mk4 at high doses. I would add vitamin D but I can’t tolerate it. I was thinking also about trying MK677.

I will measure my wrists and see if a few months of a protocol does anything.
I started taking D3 5000 and K2 MK7 in 2010 on my functional medicine Dr's advice. After an SI fusion surgery five years later, the surgeon and assistant separately said I had phenomenally strong bones, not even considering my age. The women in my family have severe osteoporosis. My bones were not terrible yet when I started, but other family members have seen improvements doing the same protocol.

golder

I started taking D3 5000 and K2 MK7 in 2010 on my functional medicine Dr's advice. After an SI fusion surgery five years later, the surgeon and assistant separately said I had phenomenally strong bones, not even considering my age. The women in my family have severe osteoporosis. My bones were not terrible yet when I started, but other family members have seen improvements doing the same protocol.
Which brand and dosage K2 do you use? Great to hear your amazing results!

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Which brand and dosage K2 do you use? Great to hear your amazing results!
I usually get pure encapsulation for D and my dr said it didn’t matter on the k2. I use Mk7 if that makes a difference. I don’t go super cheap and try o get things that are as clean as possible.

BearWithMe

Wow that's absolutely fascinating.

Would you share how your diet looked like at the time? Have you used any supplements? Have you made any other changes in your lifestyle / habits at the time?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals