Bodyfat And Testosterone

Tarmander

Years and years ago I was a health food store habitue. Then, much later I worked for a company that manufactured and sold a range of products to these stores. Natural food stores attract a type of person who wants to make life changes and who thinks those changes can be brought about by changes to the body. Sometimes they can, sure, but I my experience shows me that the changes that most people really want don't lie at the level of the body at all.

Funny thing about my time working in the manufacturing/sales side of the industry: store owners are diagnosed with cancer at a rate higher than the average population it seemed to me. And I don't mean they were diagnosed before opening the store and later went into business. No. They were diagnosed after being in business for years. And they hide the diagnosis from their clientele because they feel like failures. Then they die. I saw it over and over and found it again in records we kept on stores that went back years.

Yeah I remember our manager at the store had tumors through her arm, had ADHD, could not keep her eyes still, and was sick all the time. Yet people would come from all around to ask her advice and talk to her. She was a serious draw to the store. She was in a wheel chair and eventually left because she was so sick, and last time I heard she was getting all her female organs taken out. The health food store I worked in was like a mecca for sick people to come and seek better health.

I will disagree with you a bit on changes not lying at the level of the body. They seem to act in tandem. Something gets loosened up, some body change happens, which then fosters a mental movement to a new area. I guess it can happen the other way too, but often supplements or body work can be that thing that gives you a glimpse of another reality which you can then shift to.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals