Low SHBG + Low Testosterone

opson123

Hmm yeah...tons.
Don't expect me to spoonfeed you just because you signed up one month ago with a girl's name and pic.
Go to steroid forums, scroll, read, don't ask stupid questions.
After a few months of doing only this you should find
Your head, get it out of your ****.

Cecilia L.

Hmm yeah...tons.
Don't expect me to spoonfeed you just because you signed up one month ago with a girl's name and pic.
HUH???!! should i remove my pic and change my name? is that how this threads work? I am in the begging stages of researching/learning about Test creams for my husband! I have seen non online only rx keeps being recommended! and NOPE I dont expect or need to be spoon-feed - thought i would get some guidance that is IT! sorry to have ruffle your feathers bud!

redsun

Hmm yeah...tons.

You are such a ray of sunshine. Must be all those roids.

dlind70

many won't understand this answer. It has to do with the foods becoming acid in your body and then helping specific organs.the reason the most nutritious food is acid is because if you ask any farmer it has to do with acidity in the soil the more acidity the more nutritious the food is the more acid it is in your body people who talk about alkaline diets are out of their bonkers the only diet that works is the acidic diet because it helps heal the organs now the way I say it is roasted peanuts will be a good asset to help the issue in this thread because I noticed when I eat the roasted peanuts if they're salted especially they have the minerals and they have the protein in them to solve your problem good luck

T

TheBeard

many won't understand this answer. It has to do with the foods becoming acid in your body and then helping specific organs.the reason the most nutritious food is acid is because if you ask any farmer it has to do with acidity in the soil the more acidity the more nutritious the food is the more acid it is in your body people who talk about alkaline diets are out of their bonkers the only diet that works is the acidic diet because it helps heal the organs now the way I say it is roasted peanuts will be a good asset to help the issue in this thread because I noticed when I eat the roasted peanuts if they're salted especially they have the minerals and they have the protein in them to solve your problem good luck

That came out of nowhere...

Are you on this diet?
How is it going?

dlind70

I am not on this eating plan everyday. But today I did eat a ton of roasted peanuts.