Puberty Stopped From Peating ?

Hey guys, I've been peating for about two years now(started when I was 16) and apart from all the great things that came up with it, there's one thing that I noticed over the last few months and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's completely normal on this diet(and lifestyle). It seems as if my puberty stopped or something. Sometimes I even feel like I'm turning back into a child, physically speaking ofc. Not that it's a bad thing but you know how society is nowadays. They're all expecting us to be grown ups since birth. That's how it is in my country anyways.
A year ago i used to look more masculine and had denser body and facial hair. My libido was higher too. Although i wasn't very muscular like i am now, i was leaner and had a lower bf% which made my muscles look more pronounced. If i shave off my beard i could easily pass as a 14 year old boy which is kinda depressing sometimes. I've read somewhere here on this forum that it's actually estrogen that masculinizes men. I've also read a study where males with a decreased sensitivity to estrogen became eunuchoid shaped or sth like that. I didn't do any lab tests(too expensive here in austria) to see where my estradiol levels are but i'm guessing they're pretty low from all the **** and raw carrots i've eaten.
Maybe it's low dht from coconut oil or lower prostaglandins etc.(read that they're responsible for shaping that little thing in your brain which makes fsh and lh). I'm really confused about this one and if anyone here could help me i'd be very thankful :)
That in bold. dont take lots of aspirin that lowers estrogen and stuff that lowers DHT in puberty.

But it is not from coconut oil, PUFA lowers DHT more than CC. Neither the carrots , those fibers are just cleaning out used estrogen.

edit link:
Estrogen masculinizes neural pathways and sex-specific behaviors

Luann

"I've read somewhere here on this forum that it's actually estrogen that masculinizes men."

Yes and yes but you'd have to eat very low in PUFA to see those effects.

Young humans need a LOT of calories. That's why babies and fetuses need PUFA, because, though it's not "optimal", the alternative would be feeding an impossible amount of calories to support their rapid growth. You are not done growing!! Food is your friend.

Kunstruct

If someone has a wet dream in his early 20s that is a second puberty?
Sometimes I think many people don't really know what is going on with other people in reality. There's many people having wet dreams at that age and there's lots of people with bottom of the barrel testosterone at that age without deliberately supplementing pro or against something.

Does salt have a permissive role in the induction of puberty?

Puberty is starting earlier than ever before and there are serious physiological and sociological implications as a result of this development. Current research has focused on the potential role of high caloric, and commensurate high adiposity, contributions to early puberty. However, girls with normal BMI also appear to be initiating puberty earlier. Westernized diets, in addition to being high in fat and sugar, are also high in salt. To date, no research has investigated a link between elevated salt and the reproductive axis. We hypothesize that a high salt diet can result in an earlier onset of puberty through three mechanisms that are not mutually exclusive. (1) High salt activates neurokinin B, a hormone that is involved in both the reproductive axis and salt regulation, and this induces kisspeptin release and ultimate activation of the reproductive axis. (2) Vasopressin released in response to high salt acts on vasopressin receptors expressed on kisspeptin neurons in the anteroventral periventricular nucleus, thereby stimulating gonadotropin releasing hormone and subsequently luteinizing hormone secretion. (3) Salt induces metabolic changes that affect the reproductive axis. Specifically, salt acts indirectly to modulate adiposity, ties in with the obesity epidemic, and further compounds the pathologic effects of obesity. Our overall hypothesis offers an additional cause behind the induction of puberty and provides testable postulates to determine the mechanism of potential salt-mediated affects on puberty.

DOI: 10.1016/j.mehy.2015.06.029

Cellboy, is it you on your avatar? I mean if that's you, you definetely look normal for your age. I would say even "older" than many other young people. If all above is true, I'm pretty surprised, that you find your looks depressing.

Lol, your message and his current profile picture make for an amusing interpretation.

nwo2012

Does salt have a permissive role in the induction of puberty?

Puberty is starting earlier than ever before and there are serious physiological and sociological implications as a result of this development. Current research has focused on the potential role of high caloric, and commensurate high adiposity, contributions to early puberty. However, girls with normal BMI also appear to be initiating puberty earlier. Westernized diets, in addition to being high in fat and sugar, are also high in salt. To date, no research has investigated a link between elevated salt and the reproductive axis. We hypothesize that a high salt diet can result in an earlier onset of puberty through three mechanisms that are not mutually exclusive. (1) High salt activates neurokinin B, a hormone that is involved in both the reproductive axis and salt regulation, and this induces kisspeptin release and ultimate activation of the reproductive axis. (2) Vasopressin released in response to high salt acts on vasopressin receptors expressed on kisspeptin neurons in the anteroventral periventricular nucleus, thereby stimulating gonadotropin releasing hormone and subsequently luteinizing hormone secretion. (3) Salt induces metabolic changes that affect the reproductive axis. Specifically, salt acts indirectly to modulate adiposity, ties in with the obesity epidemic, and further compounds the pathologic effects of obesity. Our overall hypothesis offers an additional cause behind the induction of puberty and provides testable postulates to determine the mechanism of potential salt-mediated affects on puberty.

DOI: 10.1016/j.mehy.2015.06.029

The salt troll strikes again.

The salt troll strikes again.

Is that meant as a joke?
Im serious with my anti-salt-posting.
Artificial Salting doesnt make sense,this is something the better mainstream
has analysed better than Peat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals