Low estrogen? Is this possible?

OP
U

username111

What about Boron? Tried 3mg and it gave me puffy nipples. Anybody fixed their low estrogen problem naturally?

OP
U

username111

Do you eat beef liver? I find beef liver increases energy, emotion, and libido. I believe the copper in it is estrogenic. I'd be interested in how you react to that.
Beef liver, after trying it for few weeks (2 times per week) did help and it kicks in within 8 horus, but its not long lasting- the slight surge is only for 5 hours tops. I am looking for something that would help me keep it elevated 24/7.

sixers

Beef liver, after trying it for few weeks (2 times per week) did help and it kicks in within 8 horus, but its not long lasting- the slight surge is only for 5 hours tops. I am looking for something that would help me keep it elevated 24/7.
Ok, interesting, makes sense. Do you think it's possible that you are not converting enough vit A to the active form? The primary cofactors for vit A conversion are NAD+ and zinc. Do you know how you react to zinc? If not, maybe you could try eating oysters and see if they help. The oysters will likely lead to a significant increase in libido in the short term due to the iodine. However, I wonder if they will also help long term after the iodine wears off due to the zinc helping you to convert vit A (and it should also lower prolactin so that is another reason to suspect zinc). I would think your NAD+ would already be good if your energy levels are good, but idk. If you thought that was a problem than messing with b vitamins might be useful. For example, b3 should increase NAD+, but if you are deficient in a different one then it could just give you problems instead. These are just some thoughts so take with a grain of salt, ofc

P.S. Definitely don't eat too many oysters even if they are helping because too much iodine is really bad. A few cans a week is probably fine if the effect is good.

OP
U

username111

Ok, interesting, makes sense. Do you think it's possible that you are not converting enough vit A to the active form? The primary cofactors for vit A conversion are NAD+ and zinc. Do you know how you react to zinc? If not, maybe you could try eating oysters and see if they help. The oysters will likely lead to a significant increase in libido in the short term due to the iodine. However, I wonder if they will also help long term after the iodine wears off due to the zinc helping you to convert vit A (and it should also lower prolactin so that is another reason to suspect zinc). I would think your NAD+ would already be good if your energy levels are good, but idk. If you thought that was a problem than messing with b vitamins might be useful. For example, b3 should increase NAD+, but if you are deficient in a different one then it could just give you problems instead. These are just some thoughts so take with a grain of salt, ofc

P.S. Definitely don't eat too many oysters even if they are helping because too much iodine is really bad. A few cans a week is probably fine if the effect is good.
Thanks for thorough response! I eat canned oysters and before I added them, I supplemented zinc for a while. My problem is that too much zinc lowers my high prolactin, but also lowers estrogen which I already low on, so I dont get any libido increase either. Staying on the same spot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals