Low estrogen in men

tommyg130

I’ve had low estrogen on my
Blood work and have the cliche symptoms. But from a peat view rly you most likely don’t have low estrogen. It’s just stuck in the tissue. And once you raise progesterone then the estrogen would likely show in the blood as progest is pushing it out of the tissue and cell? Is this the correct theory??

I also have low prog, dhea, and preg. Is that more so to blame for the joint pain and mood issues ? And high estrogen most likely on a systemic level if what I said above is true

opethfeldt

Your prolactin level would give you a better idea of your total estrogenic "tone", even if your blood levels are low.

OP
T

tommyg130

Your prolactin level would give you a better idea of your total estrogenic "tone", even if your blood levels are low.
My prolactin is always high actually. like towards upper end. Would preg, prog, be a good way to lower ? On top of saturated fats , Oj ,‘etc

OP
T

tommyg130

My prolactin is always high actually. like towards upper end. Would preg, prog, be a good way to lower ? On top of saturated fats , Oj ,‘etcif estrogen
If estrogen in blood was low, and prolactin was also in a good place on blood work that then would be an indication your overall estrogen burden isn’t too bad ?

opethfeldt

If estrogen in blood was low, and prolactin was also in a good place on blood work that then would be an indication your overall estrogen burden isn’t too bad ?
Yeah, you likely don't have an estrogen problem in that case. What symptoms did you have that led you to think your estrogen was too low?

Matestube

Sorry missed this.. mostly aching body. Could just be due to lower levels of other things
There is a tendancy on this forum to not acknowledge that low e2 produce symptoms, almost like you can never get too low estrogens.
But, like clockwork, every time I take an Aromasin pill or too much DHT, I have achy joints, no libido, no energy, can't get a pump at the gym, lose all my subcutaneous water.
And it doesn't take much Aromasin or DHT to do that, which means I probably don't have high e2 stocks.
So, if these are not low e2 signs, I would like to know what Aromasin and DHT have in common that produce these symptoms.

OP
T

tommyg130

There is a tendancy on this forum to not acknowledge that low e2 produce symptoms, almost like you can never get too low estrogens.
But, like clockwork, every time I take an Aromasin pill or too much DHT, I have achy joints, no libido, no energy, can't get a pump at the gym, lose all my subcutaneous water.
And it doesn't take much Aromasin or DHT to do that, which means I probably don't have high e2 stocks.
So, if these are not low e2 signs, I would like to know what Aromasin and DHT have in common that produce these symptoms.
Very interesting man, I think I may be in the same boat , bc I was caught up in thinking Estrogen =bad. I was taking arimidex small doses, vitamin E, absolutely hammering The aspirin , lots of coffeee, shilijat , k2, and just an overall anti -aromtase diet. And I had no energy , e2 went to a whopping 4.0 , prolactin middle of range ? Total estrogen also low normal, I’m lean as well. So maybe for me all I need is a good diet. I was still hammering the AI both natural and not natural after seeing low E because of the thought that low blood estrogen means high in tissue which I have no idea is even always true. ?

I

Matestube

Very interesting man, I think I may be in the same boat , bc I was caught up in thinking Estrogen =bad. I was taking arimidex small doses, vitamin E, absolutely hammering The aspirin , lots of coffeee, shilijat , k2, and just an overall anti -aromtase diet. And I had no energy , e2 went to a whopping 4.0 , prolactin middle of range ? Total estrogen also low normal, I’m lean as well. So maybe for me all I need is a good diet. I was still hammering the AI both natural and not natural after seeing low E because of the thought that low blood estrogen means high in tissue which I have no idea is even always true. ?

I
No idea about the meaning of total estrogens, @haidut mentioned that prolactin is the best proxy for tissue estrogens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals