Low Tesosterone, Clomid & Nolvadex

Jez

Hi all,

Just wondering about Testosterone tests and estrogen blockers. I have a testo result of 12 outside the United States the lab range is 11-40, so basically I'm very low. I have all the symptoms of low test and estrogen dominance etc.

What I'm wondering is what are the problems with Nolvadex & Clomid is this a good way to boost Testo by blocking estrogen and then using DHEA & Preg to raise Test naturally? Maybe @haidut can shed some light or link some studies.

Cheers all

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi all,

Just wondering about Testosterone tests and estrogen blockers. I have a testo result of 12 outside the United States the lab range is 11-40, so basically I'm very low. I have all the symptoms of low test and estrogen dominance etc.

What I'm wondering is what are the problems with Nolvadex & Clomid is this a good way to boost Testo by blocking estrogen and then using DHEA & Preg to raise Test naturally? Maybe @haidut can shed some light or link some studies.

Cheers all

All SERMs are systemically estrogenic even if they do have anti-estrogenic effects in some tissues. All SERMs are in fact synthetic estrogens. Peat has an article on that. Blood levels of steroid is probably useless. It's tissue levels that matter. For tissue levels of androgens you have to get a blood test for androgen metabolites like androstenedione glucuronide (ADG). DHEA converts heavily into DHT in peripheral tissues but leavs serum T and DHT unchanged. If you can find a lab that would do estrone sulfate (E1S) and ADG, those would be the only blood tests that would show respectively systemic estrogenicity and systemic androgenicity.

OP
J

Jez

All SERMs are systemically estrogenic even if they do have anti-estrogenic effects in some tissues. All SERMs are in fact synthetic estrogens. Peat has an article on that. Blood levels of steroid is probably useless. It's tissue levels that matter. For tissue levels of androgens you have to get a blood test for androgen metabolites like androstenedione glucuronide (ADG). DHEA converts heavily into DHT in peripheral tissues but leavs serum T and DHT unchanged. If you can find a lab that would do estrone sulfate (E1S) and ADG, those would be the only blood tests that would show respectively systemic estrogenicity and systemic androgenicity.

Thanks @haidut for the reply, your information is always good. I will be getting E1s next week sometime and will add ADG to the list. I already have dissolved DHEA into DMSO I notice a lot of people use ethanol mixed with dhea. Is this just to thin the dmso mixture or is it for better absorption?
I currently have about 7mg of dhea on my wrists of a night of the above solution.

Jayfish

A better estrogen blocker if you want to go that route would be arimidex. There are at least two studies that I know of showing it raising natural test levels. Just be really careful notto push estrogen too low. Get monthly blood work

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals