Body Temp - Uncomfortable

T

tca300

My temps are 98.6°F on waking and rise to 99.0 - 99.5 a few hours after breakfast. It feels wonderful to me. I suppose if I lived near the equator it might be a little annoying. Tracking your temperature without pulse is almost meaningless as adrenaline can increase the core temperature and make you feel stimulated and icky. High serotonin in a certain context can also increase ones temperature.

OP
H

hearsay

My temps are 98.6°F on waking and rise to 99.0 - 99.5 a few hours after breakfast. It feels wonderful to me. I suppose if I lived near the equator it might be a little annoying. Tracking your temperature without pulse is almost meaningless as adrenaline can increase the core temperature and make you feel stimulated and icky. High serotonin in a certain context can also increase ones temperature.

I see. I haven't been tracking pulse as I do not really know how to haha.
I will try and figure that out.

wildworld1992

Hey everyone
From what I understand so far from reading posts on here, instagram posts, Peat's newsletters, we should be aiming for 37 degrees C or above for body temperature.
My problem is that when I get to this tempurature (or even a little above 37.1 ~37.4), I feel like I am on fire.
Even 36.5 C made me on fire.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals