BIG FAT DIRTY PIG

OP
Rinse & rePeat
are those maggot worms in those pork videos edible? its gross to think, if you cook the pork, they probably just explode during the cooking, so youre eating pork meat mixed with some liquefied maggot juices

now have you eaten or would you consider eating black ants or black ant extract powder? there seem to be a lot of supplements on amazon, it apparently can act as a steroid

I think ants are like crickets, and I don't find either nearly as disgusting as worms and parasites. The worms would just cook into the meat and nobody would notice unless it was undercooked and then the worm or parasite would set up house in your intestines, brain such.

Apple

I posted others videos of the same in this thread. Not every pork chop is gonna have them, but the point is pork tends to have them and if you don't pour the Coke on them how would you know? I wanted to give the experiment a try, but I am afraid I couldn't stomach it.
it is just fat...I haven't noticed real worms in that video
I think acidic pepsi causes proteins to denaturate and tighten and they expel fat from inside...
Something like that happens when you bake meat

Last edited:

Dr. B

I think acidic pepsi causes proteins to denaturate and tighten and they expel fat from inside...
but they're moving and jerking around, you can see one looks like a worm, but the others are live crawling maggots

OP
Rinse & rePeat

There are two more I posted earlier in the thread. I will look in videos if they wiggle once removed.

Apple

There are two more I posted earlier in the thread. I will look in videos if they wiggle once removed.
So now we are having a pork cooking protocol:
1 - marinating (at least 24 hours)
2 - freezing ( 4 days)
3 - frying in coconut oil (thoroughly)

That's a lot of mess. I will still be eating it. There is no better source of thiamine.
Chicken doesn't contain any , very poor food.
Beef - too much iron.

P.S. :
4 - Antiparasitic drugs everytime you eat pork :)

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
2 - freezing ( 4 days)

That's a lot of mess. I will still be eating eat. There is no better source of thiamine.
Beef - too much iron.

Yeah your video was so helpful in drawing our line in the sand.

Last edited:

Dr. B

2 - freezing ( 4 days)

That's a lot of mess. I will still be eating it. There is no better source of thiamine.
Beef - too much iron.

P.S. :
I dont think beef contains much, even liver doesnt have much.
Orange juice and liver seem good. do you want thiamine to meet the rda or to get even more than that?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
2 - freezing ( 4 days)

Beef - too much iron.

P.S. :

It is interesting that all the foods highest in thiamine is anti-Peat. So I looked thiamine up and it seems there is such a thing as too much. What does Peat say about thiamine?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-194026_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210830-194026_Samsung Internet.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 20

Apple

It is interesting that all the foods highest in thiamine is anti-Peat. So I looked thiamine up and it seems there is such a thing as too much. What does Peat say about thiamine?
I will borrow a post from @mostlylurking . He thinks thiamine deficiency is a big deal.

Last edited:

Apple

I dont think beef contains much, even liver doesnt have much.
Orange juice and liver seem good. do you want thiamine to meet the rda or to get even more than that?
Eight ounces (1 glass) of orange juice contain 0.223 milligram of thiamine, almost 19 percent of the DRI
Orange juice is kind of expensive here. Three oranges would make one glass, lots of mess for everyday routine.
Milk will provide with some thiamine if you are a milk person. But coffee and carbs will neutralize some thiamine...

Dr. B

Eight ounces (1 glass) of orange juice contain 0.223 milligram of thiamine, almost 19 percent of the DRI
Orange juice is kind of expensive here. Three oranges would make one glass, lots of mess for everyday routine.
Milk will provide with some thiamine if you are a milk person. But coffee and carbs will neutralize some thiamine...
the carbs neutralize it if its white sugar in which case you probably need a b complex.
i imagine theres a reason pork has thiamine, and it may be used to process the other nutrients or things in pork itself.
i suspect if you use white sugar, white rice, or non enriched white bread you may need to supplement a b complex. simply eating meat with b vitamins alongside the sugar or carb source may not be enough. fruits probably have thiamine or something else to help with the carbs.
I think milk is only 0.1milligrams per 8oz cup? so a half gallon, is 0.8mg. maybe it goes up to 1.2mg if its whole milk, 100% grass fed.

Apple

i suspect if you use white sugar, white rice, or non enriched white bread you may need to supplement a b complex. simply eating meat with b vitamins alongside the sugar or carb source may not be enough. fruits probably have thiamine or something else to help with the carbs.
yep...whenever I go gluten free, despite fixing skin/gut issues, in a couple of weeks I develop vitamin deficiencies which involve thinning hair.
They say it requires about two weeks to deplet system out of thiamine.
bread / cereals /pasta are usually fortified and fix the issue quickly
White rice is a very poor source of vitamins, moreover when we cook it in water there are no vitamins left.
Potato is a poor thiamine source too.

6oz pork chop almost covers daily requirement for thiamine (1.1mg 96% DV) .
"too much" is only for some sensitive individuals and from supplements. It is imposible to overdo on Thiamine from foods.

Last edited:

清貴杉山

s
2 - freezing ( 4 days)

Beef - too much iron.

P.S. :
same here,i eat pork just for the dense B complex boost,you dont need to eat a lot either,Beef and chicken dont even compare with the pork B complex punch,and as i said before i nearly always marinate in some way my pork chops,so i will keep eating them

清貴杉山

Nevertheless i will recommend yerba mate for you guys,a serving of 30g dry herb has nearly the 60%of the RDI of thiamin,also excellent source of manganese and magnesium,potassium,chlorogenic acid,caffeine,etc etc
you can brew it like coffee in a french presss

Apple

Nevertheless i will recommend yerba mate for you guys,a serving of 30g dry herb has nearly the 60%of the RDI of thiamin,also excellent source of manganese and magnesium,potassium,chlorogenic acid,caffeine,etc etc
you can brew it like coffee in a french presss
Do you think it makes sense to use the second infusion of yerba mate and still get all the vitamins and discard the first infusion so as to get reed of tannins ?
Those tannins in mate can block digestion and possibly carcinogenic.

清貴杉山

Do you think it makes sense to use the second infusion of yerba mate and still get all the vitamins and discard the first infusion so as to get reed of tannins ?
Those tannins in mate can block digestion and possibly carcinogenic.
never heard that tannins blocks digestion and are carcinogenic tbh,but the first infusion is where the nutrition is in honestly,even finishing the last infusion(in the traditional mate container with the metal straw)sips has water taste,so doing a second infusion with that maybe its literally nothing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals