BIG FAT DIRTY PIG

OP
Rinse & rePeat
it is just so confusing ...
We need k2 to prevent calcification of tissue
But K2 and K1 are responsible for making blood coagulate or thicken, to form a clot.
To prevent blood coagulation we need aspirin . And the other way around... to prevent bleeding from aspririn we need vit K.

Do we really need vit K and aspirin? :))

It seems that the pork chop is more to this point.....

"When you get a cut or wound, your body forms blood clots, a thickened mass of blood tissue, to help stop the bleeding. Proteins in your blood called fibrins work with small blood cell fragments called platelets, to form the clot. This is called coagulation, a process that helps the body when an injury occurs because it slows blood loss.

After bleeding has stopped and healing has occurred, the body should break down and remove the clots. But sometimes blood clots form too easily or don't dissolve properly and travel through the body limiting or blocking blood flow.

This is called excessive blood clotting or hypercoagulation, and can be very dangerous. In a case of excessive blood clotting, these clots can form in, or travel to, the arteries or veins in the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs and limbs, which in turn can cause heart attack, stroke, damage to the body’s organs or even death."

famalalam

This whole parasite thing.. Isn't that just an old meme? Pigs are frequently tested for trichinella and they don't actually wiggle themselves out of the meat, they're capsulated inside the muscle.

Most of you all would do better if you stopped worrying so much. Cook your lean pork and enjoy.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This whole parasite thing.. Isn't that just an old meme? Pigs are frequently tested for trichinella and they don't actually wiggle themselves out of the meat, they're capsulated inside the muscle.

Most of you all would do better if you stopped worrying so much. Cook your lean pork and enjoy.

No worms don't come out of every pork chop and every pork chop is not inspected. Don't worry, just be sure to cook the worm infected pork chop well and enjoy!

"Trichinosis is caused by eating raw or undercooked pork and wild game infected with the larvae of a parasitic worm. The contaminated meat is infected with the larvae of a worm called Trichinella spiralis. The severity of symptoms depends on the number of infectious worms consumed in the meat."

"Trichinosis is caused by Trichinella species (parasitic nematodes, intestinal worms, and roundworms) that initially enter the body when meat containing the Trichinella cysts (roundworm larvae) is eaten. For humans, undercooked or raw pork and pork products, such as pork sausage, has been the meat most commonly responsible for transmitting the Trichinella parasites. It is a food-borne infection and not contagious from one human to another unless infected human muscle is eaten. However, almost any carnivore (meat eater) or omnivore (eats meat and plants for food) can both become infected and, if eaten, can transmit the disease to other carnivores and omnivores. For example, undercooked or raw bear meat can contain livable Trichinella cysts. Therefore, if humans, dogs, pigs, rats, or mice eat the meat, they can become infected. In rare instances, larvae in cattle feed can infect cattle. There are six species that are known to infect humans."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"There are three important parasites found in pigs which pose a risk to humans who ingest raw or undercooked pork products. These parasites are Trichinella spiralis, a nematode or roundworm, Taenia solium, a tapeworm, and Toxoplasma gondii, a protozoan or single-celled organism "

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Cooking meat thoroughly should reduce the risk of becoming infected, Powell said, because parasites are usually found on the insides of animals, not on the meat's surface. Ground meat and wild game should be cooked to 160 F or higher, and poultry to 165 F. Microwave cooking may not kill the parasite."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here's a handy little tip for pork eaters!

"How do you test for worms in humans?

A blood test can be used to detect some types of parasites in the blood. Imaging tests like MRI, CT scan, or X-rays can be used to detect organ injury caused by parasites. A tape test involves placing clear tape around the anus. The tape can be examined under a microscope for the presence of pinworms or their eggs."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Does cooking pork kill worms?

Curing (salting), drying, smoking, or microwaving meat alone does not consistently kill infective worms; homemade jerky and sausage were the cause of many cases of trichinellosis reported to CDC in recent years. Freeze pork less than 6 inches thick for 20 days at 5°F (-15°C) to kill any worms."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Because of animal feeding and inspection practices, pork tapeworm is not an issue in U.S. pork. But it is in underdeveloped areas of Mexico, Latin and South America, Africa and Asia -- places where pigs run free and sanitation is poor. With more people crossing the border to and from areas where pork tapeworm is endemic, it's possible, and it has happened, that a person contracts tapeworm and then spreads infection in this country.

Pork tapeworm infection is a small but growing problem in some areas of the United States, such as California, but it remains rare. There have been no reported cases in Minnesota, according to the State Health Department."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Mmmmm I love eating cysts!

"T.solium, also known as pork tapeworms, can measure up to 10m when mature and are among the biggest of these ribbon-like worms to infect humans. They do this through larval cysts in undercooked pork that hatch in the stomach and quickly grow into adult worms which inhabit the intestine, feeding on the nutrients you eat.

Disease is generally restricted to malnutrition as the worm competes with you for food – unless you ingest eggs rather than a cyst. These migrate around the body before forming larval cysts – a condition called cysticercosis – just like they do in the pigs. This can cause severe problems, particularly in the central nervous system (neurocysticercosis) where they can cause epileptic seizures. This is believed to be a main cause of epilepsy in many poorer parts of the world."

famalalam

Lol, calm down and go outside. Your frantic ravings aren't doing you any good. Pork is perfectly fine to eat and you're overreacting.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Lol, calm down and go outside. Your frantic ravings aren't doing you any good. Pork is perfectly fine to eat and you're overreacting.

Ha! Ha! Ha! I don't care if you eat pork, I am just passing on information. If you don't like the information change the channel.

famalalam

Ha! Ha! Ha! I don't care if you eat pork, I am just passing on information. If you don't like the information change the channel.
I think what you're mostly doing is fearmongering, linking old dead memes about pork having wiggly little worms coming out of it when you pour coke on it. Typical boomer stuff. In any civilised country (america excluded), pigs and wild boar is tested before they're sold.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I think what you're mostly doing is fearmongering, linking old dead memes about pork having wiggly little worms coming out of it when you pour coke on it. Typical boomer stuff. In any civilised country (america excluded), pigs and wild boar is tested before they're sold.

There is plenty of reasons that cultures consider pork "unclean", but if you don't care then eat your pork. I don't think cooked worms is our biggest problem in our food chain, I think the fast food woth it's PUFA's and various non-food ingredients is much worse. Knowledge is power, especially where health is concerned. Don't concern yourself with whether people want to hear good and interesting information and enjoy your pork chops :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat

famalalam

There is plenty of reasons that cultures consider pork "unclean", but if you don't care then eat your pork. I don't think cooked worms is our biggest problem in our food chain, I think the fast food woth it's PUFA's and various non-food ingredients is much worse. Knowledge is power, especially where health is concerned. Don't concern yourself with whether people want to hear good and interesting information and enjoy your pork chops :)
And then there are cultures and countries that thrive by eating plenty of pork. I am pretty sure, by the way, that Peat is a fan of bug protein. I'd assume worms fall under that category somewhat.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
And then there are cultures and countries that thrive by eating plenty of pork. I am pretty sure, by the way, that Peat is a fan of bug protein. I'd assume worms fall under that category somewhat.

Ray doesn't even recommend pork, I don't know any health related diet that do, andcweight lists diets don't count. Even the Blood Type Diet says pork is toxic to all blood types. I have stated a good case for pork being bad for SO MANY reasons, but your angle that people all over the world eat it is no case at all. A lot of people eat fast food too so? If I were not caring about my health and didn't know any better I would be eating lots of pork too like I use to in my youth. Believe me I am happy that there are plenty of pork eaters like yourself, cause it leaves plenty high quality food for others that do care. I really don't care so don't take offense.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Ooops!

"Over 10,000 pounds of pork meat are being recalled over lacking inspections, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced. The products were distributed to stores in several states. Washington was also impacted.

"According to the reports, the Illinois-based Evans Food Group Ltd. is recalling 10,359 pounds of pork meat pellets containing the establishment number EST. 6030 within the USDA inspection mark. These items were used in the production of several popular snack foods such as chicharrones and pork rinds. Retailers in Washington and other states are being told to discontinue the sale of the meat items."

"Improperly Inspected Meat Can Pose Health Dangers, Officials Say

The firm issued the recall after learning that the imported pork meat did not undergo appropriate import re-inspection before being sold to consumers. The FSIS uncovered the issue during a routine surveillance review of imported products. After being alerted of the problem, Evans Food Group took action. "

Apple

Ray doesn't even recommend pork, I don't know any health related diet that do, andcweight lists diets don't count. Even the Blood Type Diet says pork is toxic to all blood types. I have stated a good case for pork being bad for SO MANY reasons, but your angle that people all over the world eat it is no case at all. A lot of people eat fast food too so? If I were not caring about my health and didn't know any better I would be eating lots of pork too like I use to in my youth. Believe me I am happy that there are plenty of pork eaters like yourself, cause it leaves plenty high quality food for others that do care. I really don't care so don't take offense.
Pork has always been a food of centenarians (Okinawa, Sardinia)
It is superhigh in thiamine and vit k2 . I think on RP diet we lack these 2 vitamins.
There are just no other good sources of k2 vit...unless you live in Japan and like stinky Natto

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals