BEING PUSHED TOWARDS HYSTERECTOMY.... NOT KEEN AFTER READING ABOUT THE DARK side

OP
E
Update on where I am now

@ThinPicking

Thank you for asking after me but unfortunately I have no idea how I am doing because I feel I've been completely let down by the NHS.
I assume you are speaking about my hysterectomy.
I refused the surgery only agreeing to the huge cyst been removed.

They then decided to hone in on the much smaller 5.3 cm cyst on my remaining right ovary which initially they said was no problem .
After my refusal to do a hysterectomy they agreed to monitor me three montthly with blood markers and scans (ultrasound).
I only received one scan.... if I recall correctly it was either March or April the results came in May.

They still wanted to do a full radical hysterectomy and the diagnosis on my scan was a
Cystadenofibroma... Which they neglected to tell me was non malignant.
Ultrasound also revealed that cyst had shrunk to 4. 6cm... this I attribute to progesterone and dmso topically,
obviously that is just anecdotal.
Every single appointment they gave me was a telephone appointment I was disgusted I asked them how they were going to do a scan over the phone and the answer was the NHS is in Crisis people much worse off than me need help and if pain got too bad go to my GP (my invisible GP) or A&E
hooray I have an upcoming telephone appointment on the 20th of this month.

OP
E
@Happycat
Thank you for your encouragement but I still feel quite frightened because I don't know where I stand .....Not that Iwould accept any of their Radical surgicall treatment anyway( Unless it was absolutely necessary) but it would be Important to know what the markers and ultrasound scans are showing and since it's so long since they m.onitored me on any level

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals