How to overcome social maladjustment (and learned helplessness)??

LLight

In the present review, we list and discuss the evidence for an endogenous “hypo-oxytocinergic state” underlying aggressive and antisocial behavior, derived from both animal and human studies. We furthermore examine the reported effects of synthetic OT administration on aggression in rodents and humans.

Although the scientific findings listed in this review support, in broad lines, the link between a down-regulated or impaired OT system activity and increased aggression, the anti-aggressive effects of synthetic OT are less straightforward and require further research. The rather complex picture that emerges adds to the ongoing debate questioning the unidirectional pro-social role of OT, as well as the strength of the effects of intranasal OT administration in humans.

Our hypothesis; regulating drinking behaviour through intermittent bulk drinking could increase oxytocin signalling, recover human trust and increase health by down-regulation of stress axis activity and inflammatory activity of the immune system. Intermittent bulk drinking should be defined as water (including tea and coffee) drinking up to a feeling of satiety and regulated by a mild feeling of thirst. This would mean that people would not drink less quantity but less frequently and that's how all animals, but also human newborns behave. It is the latter group, which is probably the only group of humans with a normal fluid homeostasis.

Herbie

I have indeed observed this with many other women with whom I speak. I am not at all a feminist (in the egalitarian sense) and I am well aware of that.
The point is that I'm clumsy, that's also true when I play sports or that sort of thing.
Anyway this topic was created under a peak of impulsiveness and is not really in line with what I am normally.
I've made posts which were under the same circumstances, all the best.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals