BEING PUSHED TOWARDS HYSTERECTOMY.... NOT KEEN AFTER READING ABOUT THE DARK side

Lollipop2

Just to add I did get my oestrogen and progesterone tested and my progesterone was 4 oestrogen was 119.

The progesterone was blood
The estradiol was serum.

I'm very obviously not dosing enough progesterone
I think you just answered your question especially being a member of RPF for awhile. Correct this imbalance and not let them butcher you for no reason. Remember all those studies of how good progesterone is at helping heal cancer? You can go to Haidut’s site and do a search. I think some are there.

I have wanted to contribute to your thread but could not see how I might add in. Well ? I saw a way with this post of yours.

Lollipop2

PS:

Sending you good thoughts and prayers for the strength and clarity of mind to make the highest decision for yourself. ❤️

OP
E
Just wondering is it possible that because I was not taking enough progesterone I released more oestrogen to circulate but not enough progesterone to oppose.

Lollipop2

Again, in your situation, if it was me, I would use vaginally as it is more direct for your condition than orally.

Lollipop2

Ask Ray about dosage vaginally to correct the imbalance and help avoid any cancer. Also ask if vaginal or oral route is better for your particular situation.

OP
E
@Lollipop2 said
You might look into using Progest-e and Cortnon vaginally. I think could really help your situation. Do your research about DHEA and Progesterone for cancer.

Thanks I will check them out

Lollipop2

Excuse me for spamming your thread - but a lot of ideas are flowing. Also, continually going to those medical office visits will keep you in fear and confusion. Stop for a while, heal and reflect. You can always start up again at any point.

Ildikó

@Happycat
My sentiments exactly, and it looks like the only way they can tell if there was/is cancer even after hysterectomy is the pathology histology on the organs they remove??
The radical hysterectomy is also the staging of the cancer status, it means that they have a look at all the surraonding organs and check if the tumor on the ovary origanated from other organ. Most often the organs closest to (in this case the ovary) can be affected by cancer implants.
I am taking oral micronized progesterone for my insomnia, it is a huge help and using progest-e transdermal which is protective for several other issues.
I generaly use progesterone as a protective aid, i wish i knew about dr Peat 20 years ago and may be if i have strarted using progesterone when i was perimenopausal i would have saved myself from having hysterectomy.

OP
E
@Ildikó
Same here...I was well past menopause when I discovered Dr Peat.
Hindsight is a great thing.

Can you tell me where you purchased your micronized progesterone I live in the UK , I am also using progesterone E but going to up my dose .

L_C

@Ildikó

Can you tell me where you purchased your micronized progesterone I live in the UK , I am also using progesterone E but going to up my dose .
I would also recommend reading this book. It might give you some answers.

Attachments

• NHFW.pdf
    310 KB · Views: 46

Ildikó

I would also recommend reading this book. It might give you some answers.
@Ildikó

I am taking the micronized natural progesterone capsule they sell in the pharmacy, it comes in 100 and 200 mg dose, you need prescription. I have a friend in the pharmacy who gives it as over the counter medicine.
I asked from my gynea if he would prescribe it but he said that progesterone does nothing without the estrogen. He wanted to prescribe Livial (synthetic steroid) after my radical hysterectomy for my newly developed hot flashes, night sweats and insomnia.

I needed to try the oral progesterone first of all because a had terrible insomnia and after all the research, i found out that for insomnia it is best to take it oraly. Actually i read in Dr. Peats book (Progesterone in ortomolecular medicin) that 300 mg progesteron capsule taken oraly before bed helps insomnia.

I have also asked him in e-mail and he agreed me taking the micronized progesterone capsule and i also asked about if i need a break taking it. His e-mail reply was: I think it’s good to interrupt it for a few days every month.

Probably the Progest-e orally (swalloing it) would be also ok @300 mg but it would work out rather expensive.
You can also find micronized progesterone capsule in the UK. The progest-e oil is very good but it did not do too much for my insomnia because i did not take enough due to the cost. The micronized progesterone capsule comes in 30 capsules per box and very affordable in my country, around 8.00 GBP.

I had e-mail exchanges with Dr. Peat several times and he always replies within a few days, so if you have questions regarding your current health issues send him an e-mail i am sure he would give his view.

Happycat

In UK, the bio identical oral progesterone is called Utrogestan, it is prescription only and from what I know it is only given in combination with estrogen.

Ildikó

In UK, the bio identical oral progesterone is called Utrogestan, it is prescription only and from what I know it is only given in combination with estrogen.
Maybe so, but when we think about it the main ingredient 'progesterone' is the same as in Progest-e, the difference between the two is the solvents being used ie. tocopherol in Progest-e and peanut oil in the progesterone capsule.
Dr. Peat said in one of his you tube interview that the Progest-e can be used three different way: oraly, sublingualy, topicaly.
I have seen several studies also where oral micronized progesterone alone was favoured in postmenopausal insomnia night sweats etc.
Unfortunately most of the doctors do not prescribe progesterone only for postmenopausal and hysterectomized women, but they are quite happy to give you synthetic hormones.
To make sure that I can use the micronized progesterone capsule in my case I have e-mailed Dr. Peat and he did not have any problem with it.:):

OP
E
Hi I am sitting In the University college hospital London Pretty terrified drinking Water in preparation for A CT scan.
Hi I am only here because of pressure from my family refuse to do anyway search on radiation dangers.

The scan they Want me to have is chest abdominal pelvic scan I had one of these Already in December an am very worried about radiation exposure.

This particular scan seem to have more radiation exposure than Any others on some scale I have locked us I would appreciate this any help please

Happycat

Hi I am sitting In the University college hospital London Pretty terrified drinking Water in preparation for A CT scan.
Hi I am only here because of pressure from my family refuse to do anyway search on radiation dangers.

The scan they Want me to have is chest abdominal pelvic scan I had one of these Already in December an am very worried about radiation exposure.

This particular scan seem to have more radiation exposure than Any others on some scale I have locked us I would appreciate this any help please
I don't know of any remedies or ways of mitigating radiation exposure, if I'm not mistaken there is a discussion about it here on the forum.
Worrying about the radiation won't help, I know it's not ideal but it might not be so bad.
The only example I have is my mom, she had numerous MRI and CT scans over a period of time 10 years ago and she is totally fine now.

P

Peatness

I had a ct can there years ago with contrast dye, if I could turn the clock back I would refuse all of it. Do you have the option of an MRI instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals