Endometriosis

Debz

Hi I need Help .
Had my ultra sound today and my ovarian cyst is still there and growing after two months of pumping in progest-e .It is now 5.5cm and the doctor thinks its a chocolate cyst, that is I have endmetriosis .I also received my blood test back and my CA125 is high 42.7 so she wants to operate.
My Estrogen was even higher than last year even after a year on progest-e and daily carrot salad.
Estrogen - 4494 (normal range 370-710)
Pogesterone - 15.1 (optimal range 41-73)
SHBG -176 (optimal range 15-70)

Then my Thyroid was strange, I've been on Thyroid-S for a year and my Cynomel has just arrived ,not sure if I should take it now or take it with T4 , I am still cold, temp on waking 35 + after breakfast I'm lucky if it reaches 36.It will go up to 36.5+ if I workout but then it drops when I cool down. Any ideas ?
TSH - 0.001
T4 free 11.3
T3free 5.8

So not a good day at the Doctors . I told her I wouldn't go for a hysterectomy as she suggested , but then she said the second option would be to take the ovary out , but then she would put me on Lupron for 6 months which I also do not want. I was thinking of finding a Doctor to do Laser Surgery on the inside of the ovary and who will give me an Aromatase inhibitor instead of Lupron.

natedawggh

A friend of mine had endometriosis and had a hysterectomy, and while it got rid of the endometriosis she now no longer has a reproductive system. She also had complications from the surgery and has major nerve pain (which obviously wouldn't happen if you have a better doctor).

Progesterone can be converted to Estrogen if you have a condition such as this, it is a not an iron will against Estrogen (but I'd continue with it) but there are some other things you could probably do to heal naturally:

I'd take Vitamin K2 right away. It's very important for a lot of very particular health reasons. For me it increased my testosterone and also rid my body of lower back/kidney pain I had been having for a long time. It also helped raise my temperatures significantly to where they are always elevated now with little effort (after taking it for about a month). Specifically, I take Life Extension brand Super K, which has K1 and two types of K2 and none of the toxic additives.

Also, look at this thread: Vitamin E administered rectally is much more potent than taking it orally, and Vitamin E can be a very strong anti-estrogen. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5445&hilit=rectal+vitamin+2 Vitamin E invigorates the uterus, and oxengenates it. I take Swanson Non GMO Vitamin E. It's also very important here not to use synthetic vitamin E or ones with toxic additives. Some brands are synthetic and you can only tell from the label as dl-alpha tocopherol, instead of d-alpha tocopherol, where synthetic will cause problems, instead of fixing them.

About thyroid-S, it isn't as much T3 as Cynomel, right? I've been taking Cynomel now for a year and found it to be indispensable for my health. I am the point now where I only take it on waking and right before bed, the rest of the day I don't need to any longer. To take Cynomel, simply bite off about 1/8th of a tablet every 3-4 hours. If you feel tired and drained after taking it, it means you didn't eat enough protein and carbs and must increase your fuel intake, but it is potent so don't take both at the same time, and if you don't feel well cut back on your dose, until you find a balance between too much and not enough.

Niacinamide will also be helpful for you temperatures. Again, avoid brands with toxins like titanium. I take NOW brand Niacinamide. Taking 1000 mg in the morning and again before bed helps to rev up temperatures and metabolism. I have also found it to be pretty much necessary to maintain adequate heat and to sleep well.

One more tip: You might consider ridding your environment of Wifi and Cellular signals as best you can. These can significantly interfere with health and I have posted as have others on the detrimental effects of these radiation sources. It wasn't until I turned off our Wifi that I started sleeping after many years of insomnia.

It would also go without saying that if you have any grains, excess iron, or polyunsaturated fats in your diet those would be causing continuous problems, and your diet should be based on fruit, dairy, lots of saturated fats, gelatin, etc.

An aromatase inhibitor could also be beneficial, though I've not had experience with that myself.

Good luck!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals