Very Large Ovarian Cyst

Heidi

UPDATE:

Hi All. I just wanted to post an update. I had surgery April 6th. I honestly do not think any amount of 'peating' would have helped this monster shrink. I've included a dropbox link below for those of you who want to see it. Brace yourself! I've been calling it my alien baby.

I'm very grateful the pathology report showed that all tests were benign. The cyst measured a whopping 37.7 x 19.3 x 18.5 cm (around 15 inches), not including the fallopian tube which measured 11.5 x 0.5 cm. I was surprised it only weighed 12 pounds. I mean, 12 pounds is heavy, don't get me wrong, but the picture looks like it weighs much more than that!

I had my staples removed yesterday (there were 46 and my incision is 18" vertical on my torso) so I'm hoping I'll start feeling even better now. I'm moving around a lot with minimal pain and of course 'peating' to help myself heal....luv my homemade jello.

I'm noticing some things with my body, for example my glucose clearance is amazing, not perfect. I'm not sure if it's just the reduction in pain and my ability to sleep more or if the actual tumor was causing something to go haywire. I was Dx with T2D 2 years ago (during a time when I was very ill). I was only doing insulin and now I'm noticing I can drink regular coke, drink OJ, eat my sugar laden homemade jello, yogurt with jam (all for bfast) and then check my blood sugar 2 hours later and it's 106....without taking any insulin. I'm curious to see how my body is without chronic pain and the ability to be mobile, something I haven't experienced in the last 3 years!

Thanks for the support when I first posted this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tc352u0avtqjygx/Myndie's Alien Baby 2.jpg?dl=0
I am very happy to hear that your surgery went so well. I had a grapefruit sized cyst removed when I was young, over 30 years ago. Thanks for including a picture. Wow. It's unbelievable that that grew inside of you. When I hear the word cyst, I think of something fluid filled and less substantial. I wish that I had been given a picture of mine. It makes me curious about how they are formed and what they are made of. Also, I wonder how long you had it for? It must be such a relief to have that huge heavy thing out of you. You will be so much lighter without it. I've had small cysts resolve themselves, but with something that large and substantial, it seems like you'd just want it out. Even if you'd gotten it to shrink, it would still be substantial.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals